Author Topic: MB2 and OKAM 8-)  (Read 2086 times)

Offline Yuang

• Marshall
  • Renown: 788
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
  • I love you all
    • View Profile
    • 汉云工作室
  • Faction: Nothing
  • Game nicks: TangSanZang
MB2 and OKAM 8-)
« on: August 26, 2016, 03:39:08 am »
+8
I have a prediction that the type of the two games will be different. If you have ever played with the <BF 3> and <ARMA 3>, you will be able to understand it well. MB2 is more like BF3, and OKAM more like ARMA3. Which one do you like? it should be clear to you.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I'm who I am, a firework of larruping color.
My time is seven hours earlier than the forum.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2134
  • Infamy: 2666
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: MB2 and OKAM 8-)
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 04:09:18 pm »
+3
Personally waiting for Bannerlord, will buy GPU when it comes out. Atm not playing games much and OKAM isn't interesting to me in current version. Will probably buy the key when they implement and polish interesting bits, castle building and rest that goes with it. cRPG lite with odd combat system isn't in my focus because I don't really crave more cRPG tbh, but something better and deeper.

Bannerlord won't play much online if not for interesting multiplayer (native battle/siege isn't interesting to me), will spend time modding it to create something worthy to play.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2016, 10:02:47 pm »
+1
oKaM isn't interesting to people who have mental handicap and can't grasp simple combat mechanics.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2016, 11:23:05 pm »
+2
oKaM isn't interesting to people who have mental handicap and can't grasp simple combat mechanics.
And yet you like it :^)

Offline banned123

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2016, 12:29:36 am »
I have a prediction that the type of the two games will be different. If you have ever played with the <BF 3> and <ARMA 3>, you will be able to understand it well. MB2 is more like BF3, and OKAM more like ARMA3. Which one do you like? it should be clear to you.

OKAM reminds me more of Rust. An early access cash grab lacking content or fun game-play released to capitalise on the popularity of another soon to be released game.

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2016, 12:34:44 am »
+5
OKAM reminds me more of Rust. An early access cash grab lacking content or fun game-play released to capitalise on the popularity of another soon to be released game.

Oh come on. I like to jokingly bash OKAM, but it isnt a bad game in its current state at all. How can you justify calling it a cash grab when it literally just came out yesterday? I think someone got his ass handed to him and is rather salty about it. This game is full of nothing but potential, and for a game being made by an indie dev team that has never made a game before, this is really impressive what they have churned out so far with such a small crew.
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2016, 01:28:21 am »
Bannerlord.
I might play okam if/when they add a simple battle mode. As it stands now I dont care for waiting 1 1/2 -2 minutes to get into a match, IDC how long the match is. I waited that long to get in one and was towards the end of the match so I couldnt join, match ended and wham another 1-2 minute looking for match. Plus I also dont care for conquest mode, didnt like it when they added conquest maps in crpg seige either. Plus I dont care for the combat mechanics either not saying its bad just saying I dont like it before feathers ruffle.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2016, 01:25:51 pm »
Bannerlord.
I might play okam if/when they add a simple battle mode. As it stands now I dont care for waiting 1 1/2 -2 minutes to get into a match, IDC how long the match is. I waited that long to get in one and was towards the end of the match so I couldnt join, match ended and wham another 1-2 minute looking for match. Plus I also dont care for conquest mode, didnt like it when they added conquest maps in crpg seige either. Plus I dont care for the combat mechanics either not saying its bad just saying I dont like it before feathers ruffle.
They said that simple battle mode should be available sometime within a week. They didn't have it on launch to limit the amount of issues they have to deal with.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1959
  • Infamy: 847
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2016, 06:29:47 pm »
They also said 'epic' skeleton comes September 1st.

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2016, 08:32:37 pm »
$22.49 in the Steam store, a cash grab, LOLOLOL :lol:

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2016, 12:38:05 am »
+1
$22.49 in the Steam store, a cash grab, LOLOLOL :lol:
I wonder if the christmas steam sale will have it for $5 or if they will do it like Dayz, start it at $29.99 then when sale comes up raise the price to $34.99 and then put it on sale for $29.99.
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2016, 01:09:08 pm »
I wonder if the christmas steam sale will have it for $5 or if they will do it like Dayz, start it at $29.99 then when sale comes up raise the price to $34.99 and then put it on sale for $29.99.
Did DayZ really do that?

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2016, 10:02:05 pm »
Did DayZ really do that?
yeah when it was first released it was $29.99 and when the first steam sale came after it went up to $34.99 which it is now and the sale price was only like $5 dollars off. Not sure what it sells for on sales now. I dont know if it was Dayz makers that set the price or steam.
PENDULUM

Offline //saxon

• King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • I'm just to dam goood 😎
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Saxon
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2016, 11:03:43 pm »
Hahaha that's hilarious, did they actually do that?

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2016, 12:03:34 am »
Bannerlord.

Claims that he wants a battle mode. Complains about waiting time. Make up your mind mate.
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey