Author Topic: CRPG_NA_Siege -- Admin needed.  (Read 2262 times)

Offline Vieuxcrotter

• Knight
  • Renown: 47
  • Infamy: 118
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
CRPG_NA_Siege -- Admin needed.
« on: May 30, 2011, 04:50:27 am »
Can an admin on the CRPG_NA_SIEGE warn LLJK to stop griefing , team wounding, spamming leech report.
Especially LLJK Zealot.

They are all a bunch of low level paysants with score in the minus and they grief their own team trying to get free multiplayer by spamming leech report to everyone playing the game.
Need a freaking admin to warn those clowns seriously.

Oh also need to add they try to attack me for talking shit to them and telling them to stop griefing then i defend myself and they threaten me of taking screenshot of me attacking them.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 04:52:04 am by Vieuxcrotter »

Offline Denam

• Knight
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Cyanide_Taffy, Is_This_Annoying, Tianyuan
Re: CRPG_NA_Siege -- Admin needed.
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 04:54:34 am »
Take pics.

Offline Damug

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 04:56:21 am »
Can an admin on the CRPG_NA_SIEGE warn LLJK to stop griefing , team wounding, spamming leech report.
Especially LLJK Zealot.

They are all a bunch of low level paysants with score in the minus and they grief their own team trying to get free multiplayer by spamming leech report to everyone playing the game.

Oh also need to add they try to attack me for talking shit to them and telling them to stop griefing then i defend myself and they threaten me of taking screenshot of me attacking them.
Intentional team wounding is always against the rules, so attacking them, no matter the reason makes you also guilty of a rule violation, and good job admitting to it in a request for help from an admin.  But, if Zealot is nominating you while you are moving I do agree that is malicious on his part.

Offline Vieuxcrotter

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 05:00:03 am »
I will set up my fraps for next time and take so many screenshot of all the griefers.

I asked several time in game if an admin was present and i was receiving no response so just decided to stop playing for now.
And yes zealot is doing alot of shit right now, he spam leeching everyone on his team alot of peoples were complaining and also did it to me like 3 times in a row under a laps time of 10sec.

Offline Classical

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 133
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2011, 05:05:47 am »
I did not "spam", all I did was look at some idle people in spawn, report them for leeching and leave.

In response I was team killed on sight by someone named "Thrasher", and team wounded by you and many other people. Nobody explained to me they were not away from their keyboards, nor what was my mistake, instead I was instantly called a "homomy old friend bitch" (The new terms on the hood I guess, sorry I'm not up to date on kids slang), but I thought I was reporting someone that was intentionally going "afk" to farm experience and gold.

I apologize for what you "may have thought" I did, but come on, that is no excuse for team killing/wounding.

In response to Vieux, whoever complained, which was very few, I quickly surmised that they were not leeching and said sorry as a hammer of my own team was smashed across my face.

Offline Vieuxcrotter

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2011, 05:10:38 am »
Yeah sure, i was 12 - 2 in my team trying to attack the flag and as soon as i respawned i got reported then i told you to stop accusing me of leeching and you kept doing it the next map after, 3 times in a row under 10sec. And you were trying to report everyone on sight also everyone was complaining, and you also managed to get some noob kicked that was new to the game that didnt understand why he got kicked.

Offline Classical

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2011, 05:12:07 am »
Yeah sure, i was 12 - 2 in my team trying to attack the flag and as soon as i respawned i got reported then i told you to stop accusing me of leeching and you kept doing it the next map after, 3 times in a row under 10sec. And you were trying to report everyone on sight also everyone was complaining, and you also managed to get some noob kicked that was new to the game that didnt understand why he got kicked.

In response to Vieux, whoever complained, which was very few, I quickly surmised that they were not leeching and said sorry as a hammer of my own team was smashed across my face.

Offline Native_ATS

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2011, 05:54:10 am »
Not all lljk are trolls, most of them are avg pubs.
in this case tho he did seem to be pushing the rules but it was dealt with so please go back to enjoying the game  :mrgreen:

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2011, 12:47:53 pm »
Obviously spamming the nominate leeches function is not acceptable but neither is teamkilling. As a reminder, the vote kick and vote ban functions are turned on for siege.

Offline slyer

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2011, 05:23:36 pm »
hello together...... i got autobanned in na_siege server.....
a new round was starting and i saw written.....

like: u are a leecher and get banned.

it isnt true..... i am not a leecher and can some one help me to cancel my baned on this server?

yeah.....all use it to get a extra multi /x2

my name is in game level1

thx for helping me

Especially LLJK Zealot.

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2011, 06:24:30 pm »
Brother you sound like your havin some trouble

Offline Rangerbob

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rangerbob
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2011, 07:13:18 pm »
Lol I gave him a temp ban for douchebaggary (annoying the whole team with retarded things) teamwounding attempted team killing and leeching spamming.

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2011, 11:33:48 pm »
I have proposed a new system of Admin for the NA servers to the other head admins, I anticipate that it will be accepted by all of them.......expect to see some changes soon!

Offline Classical

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2011, 11:35:41 pm »
I have proposed a new system of Admin for the NA servers to the other head admins, I anticipate that it will be accepted by all of them.......expect to see some changes soon!

Can we get a change log since you just openly posted your thoughts in General Discussion?

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2011, 11:37:55 pm »
If it is accepted by the owners of the server, I will gladly post it in full detail!