Author Topic: Request to be unbanned  (Read 453 times)

Online Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
Request to be unbanned
« on: July 10, 2016, 11:45:07 pm »
Hi, was recently banned for another player reporting something that didn't happen to them personally, I teamkilled a bunch of Krems, that I do not deny, however, if they did not like it THEY were the ones who should be reporting it, not Arn. If I see a player teamkill another I don't take matters into my own hands and report them without even consulting any of the others, because that's not how a report system works. The whole idea of a report system is to report rule breaks that affected them, that does not however mean that a player who had nothing to do with the situation should be reporting. Yes, I fucked around for a bit, boo hoo, I don't do it often and 99% of the time I'm fighting as part of the team as per usual (I've done this for a very long time now) - The fact that I messed around for one map doesn't mean that I should be reported by a person who literally had nothing to do with any of this.

Fin and Fungus I am fairly sure had no problems with this at all, I was not reported by them and also let's not forget the fact that FIN is an Admin, if he didn't like what I did he would have banned me. For that reason, I request that I am unbanned, Arn may be a whining little kid who wants people to be 100% serious 100% of the time, but that doesn't give him the right to report me when the people I teamkilled didn't give two shits.

To summarise, the people I teamkilled didn't care, I messed around for a bit sure, but the mod is dying, I want to have a bit of fun from time to time, if I had killed Arn then sure, ban away, that's genuinely fair enough, however, I did not. I didn't teamkill Arn, I teamkilled a bunch of Krems friends. If Fin or Fungus requested Arn to report for them (Albeit insanely unlikely) then that's fair enough, I'll take the punishment.

Also, the mod is dying slowly but surely, we don't need Admins to behave like einstein (I'm not insulting you here Blackbow, I just mean in general due to the time we're in) - We should be allowed to piss about for a little bit, hell, I could be doing this every time I enter the server, but I don't. I play like a "normal" player ALL the time. This once I mucked around for a bit, I don't think a 2 day ban is necessary though.

tl;dr unban plz
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 11:48:45 pm by Yeldur »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
Re: Request to be unbanned
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2016, 11:56:54 pm »
Hi, I broke the rules, but I don't break them all the time, so please unban me?

lol no
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.