Who's gonna win the Co-Main Event?

Brock Lesnar
6 (46.2%)
Mark Hunt
7 (53.8%)
Draw
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: UFC 200  (Read 4623 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1282
  • Infamy: 2660
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: UFC 200
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2016, 11:06:08 pm »
Breeding dogs to fight till death someone may consider as sport as well. I hold myself above those activities, if you know what I mean.

Edit: It also further cements this place as utter shithole. No one is talking about gentlemanly sport like tennis even tho Wimbledon is still going on yet everyone jumps the wagon when it comes to discussing MMA and UFC.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 01:52:41 am by Leshma »

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2016, 01:05:29 am »
Breedings dogs to fight till death someone may consider as sport as well. I hold myself above those activities, if you know what I mean.

Edit: It also further cements this place as utter shithole. No one is talking about gentlemanly sport like tennis even tho Wimbledon is still going on yet everyone jumps the wagon when it comes to discussing MMA and UFC.

Most ppl here are talking about Soccer tbh.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2016, 01:49:09 am »

I blame americunts for the rising popularity of this shit. Which only shows that we didn't move too far away from our ancestors who enjoyed gladiator fights.

"Sport".

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2680
  • Infamy: 1297
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2016, 01:50:38 am »
+1
Well soccer is still most popular sport. UFC is more ghetto youth thing and for those who mimic that lifestyle, not really popular among normal folks.

This forum is big on stuff like: history (kinda obvious why), nationalism, gaming (duh), firearms (na is dead so thats fixed), violence (ufc among other stuff), bodybuilding, naked chicks. Kinda like bb forum. What is worrying, I'm 30, some are older and most of 16-18 year olds should be 23-24 by now. It is time to at least consider growing up a bit. I know we do everything later in life but still, if my bro who was big into that shit could change into full time dad by 34 then anyone can.

Grown up dude, with shades of gray acting like teenager and wearing tracksuit, acting tough while having no stable job or his own family generally is producing only one sentiment in people. No it is not envy. It's pity.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2016, 06:45:30 am »
Yeah that's why performance enhancing drugs are banned in every sport, because they make no difference in performance.
hurr durr reading comprehension is difficult
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Falka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2016, 09:11:36 am »
Well soccer is still most popular sport. UFC is more ghetto youth thing and for those who mimic that lifestyle, not really popular among normal folks.

Dunno, my cousin who's 21 and his friends from uni (not exactly a ghetto types) seem to be fans of it. From what I've heard it also becomes more and more popular in tv.

As for the forum, I think that without language barrier retardation of this site would be much more unbearable to me. These forums remind me a lot of football forum I followed a few years ago, in big part populated by the same types of people as here. But here it's refreashing to see things from a different perspectives.

Grown up dude, with shades of gray acting like teenager and wearing tracksuit, acting tough while having no stable job or his own family

Yes, no, no, no, no, no, yes. Hm, do I have to start worrying?  :wink:

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2016, 12:22:59 pm »
Lol @ artifically enhanced. What is or isn't "artificial" is all arbitrary. At the end of the day it was still Jon Jones the human being whoopin everyone's ass. Nothing artificial about that. What he did to prepare himself to be such a ass whoopin human being is kind of irrelevant. Again, you are choosing to feel gutted based on some arbitrary and willfully blind construct you've built in your head. You don't have to feel that way. Supplements these days have all kinds of shit in them, and they're legal. Some fighters can't afford those supplements. Artificial??
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2264
  • Infamy: 2715
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2016, 06:37:40 pm »
+1
Yes, no, no, no, no, no, yes. Hm, do I have to start worrying?  :wink:

Didn't you buy your own apartment few years ago? Why worry about anything. Girls need security and considering where things are going, any male who owns his crib is basically jackpot.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2016, 09:45:57 pm »
+1
I love people with video editing skills LMFAO

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2016, 03:32:50 am »
+3
Unsurprised Leshma would enjoy the my old friendgiest sports possible and shit over MMA. Probably the excess of estrogen. Not surprised Falka picked a gif of women fighting, really gets the narrative across. "How barbaric! M'ladies sullying their hands with violence! Horrifying!" *tips fedora*. How does it feel to know either of those ladies could probably absolutely destroy you with nothing but their hands? Does that threaten you?

Lol at "gladiatorial". Until we start chucking convicts in pits to fight to the death for our amusement, it's just a retarded false equivalency. Those people work their asses off and compete with hundreds of others for the opportunity to fight. It's a sports career, not something forced on them.

Every intensive physical sport produces a massive strain on the body. MMA is still less destructive on a body than, say, boxing, and I doubt you wilting nancies ever said anything about that. This moral panic over MMA is led by the same moronic prudes who want to impose their "morality" over everyone else that show up anytime a new medium of any form emerges. Why don't you talk about how much more violent video games are these days compared to the past, and how this is clearly a signal of moral decay? Those awful fighting game tournaments, populated by "ghetto" people and scary violent young men, time to retreat to the feinting couch. You're just becoming old, Leshma, and you were already a pussy in the first place.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2016, 03:39:18 am »
+3
I blame americunts for the rising popularity of this shit. Which only shows that we didn't move too far away from our ancestors who enjoyed gladiator fights.

"Sport".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZh4XJ7UCGw

Sport.

Are you going to blame this on awful American moral decay infecting their culture? You clearly don't understand how popular martial arts are across the planet.
Incidentally that's probably the tamest possible gif you could've shown. A choke horrifies you this badly? Wow, how sheltered are you?

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2016, 06:32:06 am »

I wouldn't exactly call UFC a sport, but each to his own I guess.

I guess you wouldn't consider boxing, wrestling, judo, karate or jiu jitsu sports either then?

hurr durr reading comprehension is difficult

Is that why you are so fucked up?

"Sport".

You do realize that the UFC was started by Brazilians?  There are dozens of competitors from many countries in the world including Korea, Russia, Croatia, Brazil, Canada, England, Holland, Mexico, and France among others.   Combat sports have been popular in many countries, K1 in Holland, Vale Tudo and Pride in Japan. 
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 06:52:32 am by Turkhammer »

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2016, 09:44:13 am »
+1

"Sport".
That gif is ironically probably the worst example for showing how "cruel" this sport is. This woman obviously doesn't care about being choked, otherwise she would tap immediately. What she cared about is not losing, so she tried to escape as long as she was concious.
There's nothing dangerous in being choked out like that. And MMA isn't the only sport where that happens.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 09:47:19 am by Macropus »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2016, 09:54:38 am »
Is that why you are so fucked up?
Yes, that's why I appear fucked up to retards like you who are incapable of even first grade level reading comprehension.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Falka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2016, 11:34:36 am »
Every intensive physical sport produces a massive strain on the body. MMA is still less destructive on a body than, say, boxing, and I doubt you wilting nancies ever said anything about that.

And you're wrong. Amatuer/olympic boxing is fine, practiced it for a few months, it's pretty harmless. Hard to get hurt when you're wearing helmet. Professional boxing I consider almost equally retarded as mma.

You do realize that the UFC was started by Brazilians?

No, I don't and why would I? I know nothing about this so-called "sport". You, americunts - and Obercunt too, ofc - are so easily triggered by light hearted joke, almost like turks. And if I knew it's that important I wouldn't choose one of the very first picks from google when you search: brutal gif mma.

Lol at "gladiatorial". Until we start chucking convicts in pits to fight to the death for our amusement, it's just a retarded false equivalency.

But you know that gladiators didn't always fight to the death, right? Actually it was a rarity. And not every gladiator was forced to fight.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 11:55:37 am by Falka »