Author Topic: Bjord??  (Read 8273 times)

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
Re: Bjord??
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2016, 03:10:11 pm »
+1

hmmm. something is smelly here and its not me.
everytime you got banned you whine and beg for unban.
your words dont have sense at all

I'm just being honest.

I like having the option of playing cRPG rather than not at all, but I also don't care too much what people think and say of me, otherwise I wouldn't be behaving like I do.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2016, 05:26:29 pm »
Ah yes the 'i dont give a fuck' phase. To be followed by apology-thread making phase. Bjerdy I thought you was all zen now and shit, what happened, ran out of trippy plants?

The "i dont give a fuck" phase is my personal favourite. Its funny how long he's been doing that too.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2016, 05:37:59 pm »
+2
Say what you want about Bjord, but at least he has a thread named after him, and what legacy do you have left on this forum???

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2016, 06:44:48 pm »
The "i dont give a fuck" phase is my personal favourite. Its funny how long he's been doing that too.

What's funny is the amount of people playing hobby psychologists trying to categorize my behaviour as "phases". Either you're just trying to trigger me or you're being presumptuous little cunts like always.

I've apparently become very apathetic to this community and the game, bored with other games and growing increasingly tired of the toxic behaviour of people in most gaming communities, I can't really seem to enjoy games anymore.
And before you say "Bjord, you're doing the same shit. <insert rinse&repeat remarks about my personality>" NO! Fuckface, I'm losing my shit for manly and honourable reasons. People who use either throwing, xbow or bows are a fucking cancer and it is my right to degrade and defile their bodies with down-hit in fisting mode. Then people start mouthing back to me like they think they have a right to talk to me and I lose my shit even more.

You fucks can sit and smirk behind your monitors but honestly, would you really care all that much in my shoes? Do you personally care about what any of you think about each other? I'm sure most of you do, and I recommend you liberate yourself from such fantastically retarded and meaningless things and you'll find that life is a bit smoother.

I used to care about being respected here but I can't understand why I would ever have wanted that. Frankly, having witnessed your behaviour over the years in this community, there's so much ill will and desire to push people down here. It's repulsive. I was part of that game as well, but now I'd rather fuck a goat than be associated with you shitfucks.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 660
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2016, 07:25:36 pm »
+6
Before you start reading above post, make sure you press play on video clip bellow and turn volume to the max.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2016, 07:28:36 pm »
+8
What's funny is the amount of people playing hobby psychologists trying to categorize my behaviour as "phases". Either you're just trying to trigger me or you're being presumptuous little cunts like always.

I've apparently become very apathetic to this community and the game, bored with other games and growing increasingly tired of the toxic behaviour of people in most gaming communities, I can't really seem to enjoy games anymore.
And before you say "Bjord, you're doing the same shit. <insert rinse&repeat remarks about my personality>" NO! Fuckface, I'm losing my shit for manly and honourable reasons. People who use either throwing, xbow or bows are a fucking cancer and it is my right to degrade and defile their bodies with down-hit in fisting mode. Then people start mouthing back to me like they think they have a right to talk to me and I lose my shit even more.

You fucks can sit and smirk behind your monitors but honestly, would you really care all that much in my shoes? Do you personally care about what any of you think about each other? I'm sure most of you do, and I recommend you liberate yourself from such fantastically retarded and meaningless things and you'll find that life is a bit smoother.

I used to care about being respected here but I can't understand why I would ever have wanted that. Frankly, having witnessed your behaviour over the years in this community, there's so much ill will and desire to push people down here. It's repulsive. I was part of that game as well, but now I'd rather fuck a goat than be associated with you shitfucks.

Offline TucKMuncK

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: TM
« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2016, 12:59:22 am »
+6
Bjord you owe me 100k. Oh and friendly advice, perhaps take a break from the internet. There is a world to explore :wink:.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 02:08:57 am by TucKMuncK »
In memory of TucKMuncK_Wolper, member of River Pirates, ruler of Amashke

Offline tizzango

• Earl
  • Renown: 406
  • Infamy: 83
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2016, 02:20:24 am »
+1
Bjord you owe me 100k. Oh and friendly advice, perhaps take a break from the internet. There is a world to explore :wink:.

Man poor guy.

I went on EU1 for like 5 minutes, and in those 5 minutes TM challenged him to a 1v1 for 200k. TM was like "Hey man, I don't have any looms or any money" and Bjord was all "hey dog I have 2.4million and all looms doesn't me3n sh1t to me bruh" and then TM was all "Ok 200k you wont beat me". They must've went to EU3 and TM taught Bjord a lesson.

It looks like TM spanked that lil hobbit bitch, nuttin' but a gayfish. Tuned that nerd up, big time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWxWzqChvfo

P.S How do I post youtube videos properly?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 02:30:18 am by tizzango »

Offline Banok

• Duke
  • Renown: 521
  • Infamy: 215
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2016, 02:29:28 am »
+1
Making the thread about an egomaniac with the persons name as the thread title.

SMARTZ

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2016, 02:37:57 am »
+1
wow guys, the amount of EU drama lately :!:

why u hef to be so mad xDDD

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • The February Patch Survivor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hello Kitty Clan (aka 'Clan For Fun')
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2016, 03:20:57 am »
+1
we got bored :(
<=== thanks to Tiny_Glancer <3 (never click on that image)
I'm not sure if ships are ingame
You Can't Kill Me

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2792
  • Infamy: 2431
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2016, 03:47:23 am »
+1
Did Bjord really think he can beat TM in a duel? lol

TM is top grade duelist, up there with Tor, Atze and likes of them. Not above Kpu but then, who is?

Offline TucKMuncK

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: TM
« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2016, 08:16:37 am »
+2
Man poor guy.

I went on EU1 for like 5 minutes, and in those 5 minutes TM challenged him to a 1v1 for 200k. TM was like "Hey man, I don't have any looms or any money" and Bjord was all "hey dog I have 2.4million and all looms doesn't me3n sh1t to me bruh" and then TM was all "Ok 200k you wont beat me". They must've went to EU3 and TM taught Bjord a lesson.

It looks like TM spanked that lil hobbit bitch, nuttin' but a gayfish. Tuned that nerd up, big time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWxWzqChvfo

P.S How do I post youtube videos properly?
Actually we agreed first 1 duel for 100k. I won and then hes inner jew grew and wanted ft7 I won about 5 duels but he kept whining me not playing fair since I kept nudging the crap out of him so I won him couple times dueling "fair" until I got bored and left. 5/5 Would duel again. :lol:
In memory of TucKMuncK_Wolper, member of River Pirates, ruler of Amashke

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2016, 08:28:32 am »
+4
goddamit tuckmunk,  there is a huge wolpertinger painted on the side of a house I walk by every day.  I actually think of you every day because of that.  sick.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2016, 09:02:13 am »
+1
wow guys, the amount of EU drama lately :!:

ever since NA died we have to step it up since there's no more NA to have drama anymore

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,