Poll

quality thread?

LOL off topic - stuff not related to cRPG *cough* green arrows *cough*
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
memes
MWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMW
unban Killmax!
QGH QGT QGS
I dont care about cheating
I do cheat myself
cheaters should face harder punishments in future
Cassi best admin 2k16

Author Topic: online cheaters  (Read 2128 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 411
  • Infamy: 2309
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: online cheaters
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2016, 08:40:32 pm »
I play APB from time to time, and basically everyone thinks everyone cheats there, its quite ridiculous.

Last time I checked out that game, I was sure people are cheating but it was just good old desync. Not sure have they fixed it, but that game had awful lot netcode issues last time I played it.

Offline Tibes

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2016, 08:56:37 pm »
I've played APB quite a lot. Frankly from what ive heard the cheating in it is quite extensive. But somehow it never really ruined my fun. But GTA onlines(including SAMP) are all extreme cheatfests. Thats why I havent bought any of them, even when on sale.

I play APB from time to time, and basically everyone thinks everyone cheats there, its quite ridiculous.

Almost all weapons in APB are situational weapons. Quite often even high ranked players will straight up refuse to switch to a weapon that fits to the fighting in the object area. So they get quite pissy about it. I always sticked to the N-tec. Because its the least situational wep in the game imo.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 09:10:47 pm by Tibes »

Offline Rhekimos

• Duke
  • Renown: 672
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • ふふふふふ
    • View Profile
    • Forbiddena
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Rhekimos
  • IRC nick: Rhekimos
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2016, 07:18:02 pm »

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2016, 03:40:47 am »
Last time I checked out that game, I was sure people are cheating but it was just good old desync. Not sure have they fixed it, but that game had awful lot netcode issues last time I played it.

Not sure about that, i know that cars are slightly laggy cause of certain things to put less stress on the game or something, but thats no issue at all. Shooting etc is all pretty good, but there are some performance issues that they supposedly are fixing now with an engine update this summer.

I've played APB quite a lot. Frankly from what ive heard the cheating in it is quite extensive. But somehow it never really ruined my fun. But GTA onlines(including SAMP) are all extreme cheatfests. Thats why I havent bought any of them, even when on sale.

Almost all weapons in APB are situational weapons. Quite often even high ranked players will straight up refuse to switch to a weapon that fits to the fighting in the object area. So they get quite pissy about it. I always sticked to the N-tec. Because its the least situational wep in the game imo.

Yeah, have to be ready to switch weapons a lot, but then there are some weapons that just perform super well in general. Im a shotgun fanatic mostly, but unfortunately its way too situational. And at the stage the game has hit there are either insanely good players or really crappy ones. Fighting people with 2k hours clocked is no joke. This is probably why people think others cheat, the experience gap is crazy.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login