Author Topic: Goodbye my friends  (Read 19811 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 2491
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Goodbye my friends
« Reply #135 on: June 16, 2016, 03:51:30 pm »
+3
Well, I kinda disliked new Krems. Mostly because of newmy old friend factor. Can't dislike poster above, he's an oldmy old friend and probably the most serious Krems player. Dan, you never were particularly skilled at Krems doings :P

Also, there are non Krems who are better Krems than any Krems. Like Phase on his alts, you just can't reach that level of retarded...

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #136 on: June 16, 2016, 04:06:09 pm »
+2
Well, I kinda disliked new Krems. Mostly because of newmy old friend factor. Can't dislike poster above, he's an oldmy old friend and probably the most serious Krems player. Dan, you never were particularly skilled at Krems doings :P

Also, there are non Krems who are better Krems than any Krems. Like Phase on his alts, you just can't reach that level of retarded...
Haha cheers, yea I have to agree with you about the new/old Krems thing and I have to blame myself and the other Krems leaders for that. Back in the day our recruitment process was a lot better and we only accepted guys who we knew, had seen and who could play seriously just as well as messing around, now we just accept anyone which is why a lot of our members are brains dead retards (yes I'm admitting it  :P)

However with regards to Krems in okam I can give my word, in fact us Krems leaders were just talking about it last night, that we will not be accepting just random trolls into our clan. We will have a proper recruitment process were recruits will have to prove themselves first. We will still be fun, but in a cool way that hopefully everyone can enjoy.

As for crpg, I dunno, I don't think there is anything me or anyone else can do now that's gonna help it.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 16, 2016, 04:19:45 pm »
+3
However with regards to Krems in okam I can give my word, in fact us Krems leaders were just talking about it last night, that we will not be accepting just random trolls into our clan. We will have a proper recruitment process were recruits will have to prove themselves first. We will still be fun, but in a cool way that hopefully everyone can enjoy.

Better still, re-create Inglorious Basterds with Phil (and me if I'm here :mrgreen:). Never forget.

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 16, 2016, 04:46:10 pm »
+1
Better still, re-create Inglorious Basterds with Phil (and me if I'm here :mrgreen:). Never forget.

O' YEA!!!!   :P

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 888
  • Infamy: 2620
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 16, 2016, 05:44:28 pm »
+2

Can't even remember how their clan was originally named. Farmers something? Phil, Dan, Berenger, Tomas. Pretty much second trollish clan after LLJK (Goons). Later took serious theme (Chavland) and after that turned into ING.

Edit. Found it: Annoying Bandits. Dunno why farmers came to my mind.

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #140 on: June 16, 2016, 06:23:15 pm »
+5
As I said before, I do not include every member of Krems in the following. Some of them are genuinely nice and respectful.

Your point is what? That Krems killed this mod? That all our players are useless pricks? Or that you and all these other anti Krems guys do nothing except cry and moan?

My point that you have just proven once again. That Krems take pride in their toxic behavior and ridicule anyone that does not get joy out of it.

Did any anti Krems players actually try anything creative to combat Krems? No.

So in order to stop someone's shitty behavior one needs to come up with something equally annoying? What kind of logic is that?

Did any anti Krems players ask to speak properly (without abuse) with any leaders of Krems to discuss their concerns? No.

Multiple times have I told people ingame (Both leader and member) that the trolling is harming the team and they should keep it to a minimum.
It basically almost never had any effect.

Did any anti Krems players just come to forum to create multiple posts/threads insulting, attacking and spreading vile hate on Krems? Fuck Yea!

Did any of you actually take any kind request to stop trolling to heart? No.
Do not expect any kind of respect of people you do not respect yourself.

We have been called the worst names imaginable, been compared to cancer and all sorts of shit (Even guys came onto our own thread to spread hate, not to mention this very thread, a completely unrelated goodbye thread hijacked by anti Krems guys to bash Krems wtf) So tell me why the hell should we have any empathy for you guys or be bothered that you had to stop playing or you are upset, when for the last 3 years all most of you guys have done is throw shit on us?

I can only speak for myself, but as I said before, I have asked countless times to refrain from trolling. I was lucky to get a response at all, though regularly that response was the trolling getting worse.
At some point I stopped asking and started telling them to stop trolling. Also little to no reaction.
So now you pretentious piece of shit are trying to tell me that I showed no respect whatsoever, so I do not deserve any myself?
Grow the fuck up and stop generalising.
There are many people who did ask, even said the word "please". But even to you it must be obvious that the trolling never stopped. Not even on low population.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 16, 2016, 06:56:59 pm »
As I said before, I do not include every member of Krems in the following. Some of them are genuinely nice and respectful.

My point that you have just proven once again. That Krems take pride in their toxic behavior and ridicule anyone that does not get joy out of it.

So in order to stop someone's shitty behavior one needs to come up with something equally annoying? What kind of logic is that?

Multiple times have I told people ingame (Both leader and member) that the trolling is harming the team and they should keep it to a minimum.
It basically almost never had any effect.

Did any of you actually take any kind request to stop trolling to heart? No.
Do not expect any kind of respect of people you do not respect yourself.

I can only speak for myself, but as I said before, I have asked countless times to refrain from trolling. I was lucky to get a response at all, though regularly that response was the trolling getting worse.
At some point I stopped asking and started telling them to stop trolling. Also little to no reaction.
So now you pretentious piece of shit are trying to tell me that I showed no respect whatsoever, so I do not deserve any myself?
Grow the fuck up and stop generalising.
There are many people who did ask, even said the word "please". But even to you it must be obvious that the trolling never stopped. Not even on low population.

Oh great, just when this thread was taking a positive turn and  me and Leshma were taking a lovely pleasant stroll down memory lane you have to come and ruin it.   :mrgreen:

I only skimmed your post, after I got bored after about 3 words but I saw enough cusses and insults that I'm not even going to bother debating with you, what's wrong can't get your point across without them? Pathetic.

You just carry on what you're doing, you aren't going to achieve anything, I'm certainly not going to achieve anything debating with you for another year or two.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 07:01:04 pm by zottlmarsch »

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 16, 2016, 07:13:13 pm »
+2
Can't even remember how their clan was originally named. Farmers something? Phil, Dan, Berenger, Tomas. Pretty much second trollish clan after LLJK (Goons). Later took serious theme (Chavland) and after that turned into ING.

Edit. Found it: Annoying Bandits. Dunno why farmers came to my mind.

Were English Kingdom men with ToxicKilla, then broke off with some members to form ING. Thats all I remember anyway  :mrgreen:

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #143 on: June 16, 2016, 07:16:44 pm »
+2
If the years have proven anything it is that kind words lead to absolutely no avail.
So blame yourself and your persistent behavior instead of people who throw all sorts of insults among other things towards you now.

So continue living in your delusional world. Where the world revolves around you.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Mr_Oujamaflip

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Ouj Reviews!
« Reply #144 on: June 16, 2016, 08:38:41 pm »
+6
If the years have proven anything it is that kind words lead to absolutely no avail.
So blame yourself and your persistent behavior instead of people who throw all sorts of insults among other things towards you now.

So continue living in your delusional world. Where the world revolves around you.

It was never going to make any difference. If talking had any input on what they did it would have stopped ages ago.

Offline Krave

• Count
  • Renown: 253
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • I love dark honey [b]eer. It's awesome!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg_Krems
  • Game nicks: Krave_von_Krems, Yennefer_of_Vengerberg
« Reply #145 on: June 16, 2016, 09:06:37 pm »
+1
As Dan said

OKAM give us a chance to start off fresh and we'll take "back to the roots" approach. No more Krems being synonymous only with trolling. We want to keep both fine trolling and fighting balanced so everyone can be satisfied, just like it was before our clan became big.

As for cRPG I don't think there is will, time or necessity to repair this cuz mod iz ded. You can partly blame us ( leaders ) for accepting everyone and not doing a thing, but it's not like we must hold every member hand and remind them what they should and shouldn't do. Smaller or bigger, they've brains after all.

There is almost none of leaders or old players left to do proper admining, so most what you're dealing with are no-name trolls made under Krems banner, not really our worthy successors  :D

Switch, the thing that saddens me is that you never had any complaints when I played around but you still hold a grudge against Krems as whole clan. I guess you really don't mind most of our oldmy old friends.

I can only hope that Krems, thanks to proper leadership, will change attitude towards clan and it will become what we aim for - fun, relaxed community with both fine fighting and trolling skills.

QGT,
Krave

People go crazy about AMGs, Ms, GTRs, EVOs
I would take Skoda over them any day
No ABS, no assistance, it's just old, loud, indestrucitble diesel engine and you, smiling in banana yellow hatchback

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 16, 2016, 09:23:42 pm »
+3
Personaly I almost never suffered from the trolling of the Krems clan. Maybe I wasnt active enough, so I couldnt see how far and how consistently annoying they were?
The times when I've seen them delay/bro-code (which are the 2 major problems), they didnt do it rounds after arounds, maps after maps, days on ends.

I think that gentle trolling from time to time has a place in any game, and can actually be funny for most of the persons involved. The problem is to know where to draw the line, and if on OKAM the Krems are re-created (rip ING) and they draw the line further away from hardcore trolling, it will be a good thing for all.

Lets have fun all together on OKAM, cRPG community!
https://www.facebook.com/MarlonWebbSkits/videos/503281129866329/

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2807
  • Infamy: 226
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 17, 2016, 12:37:48 am »
+1
OKAM give us a chance to start off fresh and we'll take "back to the roots" approach.

To tell you frankly, I hope Micah and Shanks will resurrect SoA instead of going Krems "one clan, million members" route. It would be better for the game and for them. You can always create Krems Alliance which will consist of smaller clans. But would definitely prefer to see some old clans rather than what cRPG turned into during last four years of its existence aka trifecta of clans on EU1. Mercs, Nerdmen/Byzantium and Krems should go back to their roots, become more intimate and manageable clans. They grew mostly because game mechanics forced them to.

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 17, 2016, 01:13:09 am »
+2
To tell you frankly, I hope Micah and Shanks will resurrect SoA instead of going Krems "one clan, million members" route. It would be better for the game and for them. You can always create Krems Alliance which will consist of smaller clans. But would definitely prefer to see some old clans rather than what cRPG turned into during last four years of its existence aka trifecta of clans on EU1. Mercs, Nerdmen/Byzantium and Krems should go back to their roots, become more intimate and manageable clans. They grew mostly because game mechanics forced them to.

Yep 100% agree, when all those big clans merged it kind of took a.lot of the individuality out of the mod. I hope too that SoA come back, what a great clan. Of course I'd love to see some sort of ENG/ING clan return too, just please not OINK!!!!  :mrgreen:

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2912
  • Infamy: 1062
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 17, 2016, 02:07:19 am »
+5
People just blame Krems, but think banner balance is what drove casuals away. At one period, as witnessed by 24/7 Leshma it was like this:
- morning, to mid noon: merc win all the time; no merc banner no fun
- late afternoon to 1:00 am: nerdmen do the same; no nerd banner no fun
- night time aka krems time: less serious gameplay or fooling around; attempt at serious playing resulting in frustration and gangbang by both teams. Was victim of this many times, during three periods when different clans reigned the servers, and yes krems did it too, so much for innocent for fun clan ;)

These actions were supported by admins, who were members of above mentioned clans and who deliberately, in drunken state grieved less fortunate, clanless folks. When confronted, it was typical mob mentality.

That eventually drove away many of clanless, one-off, less serious players away. At one point I think there was over 3000 semi active players (definition of active player was Leshma). Many of them weren't in clans or were in smaller clans which were getting abused by monstrously big mergers of clans, purely driven by keeping multi intact.

Most admins are guilty. One of the few who actually said, fuck it, this ain't right was Lansamur who at few occasions disrupted abuse of majority clannies over few unfortunate souls who wanted to play some quality game at their free time. He did that against all three major factions, ballsy move at that time.

I was always lone wolf so I know how it was playing against bunch of hyenas tagging along.

It is easiest to blame Krems, but every major clan takes huge chunk of guilt why this mod perished. Among other factors like old age and original devs stepping back from active development.