Author Topic: Goodbye my friends  (Read 20774 times)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: Goodbye my friends
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2016, 12:19:04 pm »
+1
Sounds fun, I might pm our 277 members and ask them if they wanna join up too!  :wink:

Lol do it bundle of sticks, I'd love to see you cunts try to pull the same shit there you do in cRPG.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2016, 12:27:20 pm »
Lol do it bundle of sticks, I'd love to see you cunts try to pull the same shit there you do in cRPG.

It was a joke. I care far too little to go to those lengths to annoy you, anyway the mere existence of Krems clearly still annoys you enough to satisfy my brain-dead aids ridden cancer ridden stoner loser (did I miss some?) self. Anyway I don't even have warband installed.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2016, 12:29:47 pm »
Disapointing, maybe it would be enlightening for you to see how much leeway your clan of retards really got in cRPG. I doubt it though, probably moved on to shitting up some other game with your particular brand of "fun".

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2016, 12:44:11 pm »
+4
Krems seldom played cRPG. They played "spam the voice commands" and "spawn last stand while rest of team gets slaughtered" and a variety of other "games", but it certainly wasn't cRPG. I love your reversal though, very nice. Apparently scum-sucking trolls = love-filled, curious individuals, while people actually playing the game are toxic scum. Here's an idea, if the game starts losing it's luster and is boring, don't play it. Trying to justify the meta trolling as "fun" because playing the actual game isn't fun anymore is fucking retarded. I'm sure this perspective had absolutely no effect on the playerbase though, after all, why would you want toxic scum when you can have your fill of lovable curious individuals? Welp, they got it, and it worked out wonderfully, servers are healthier than they've ever been.

Offline DKNhz

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Ilithyia_von_Krems, Frieda_von_Krems, Freya_von_Krems, Frauke_von_Krems
« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2016, 12:45:52 pm »
+1
Let me tell you a secret Oberyn, Krems will maintain its life in okam starting from day 1.

(click to show/hide)

Farewell Kansuke

Krems is love. Krems is life.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2016, 12:48:31 pm »
+3
Awesome, another game you can bury by being absolutely relentless twats. Looking forward to it. Do you honestly think the devs are going to mantain the same tolerance for shit trolls in a game they have actual monetary interest in suceeding? That the admins are going to be as lenient with their baby as they were with a free mod in which they owed their "customers" nothing? Should be interesting to see.

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2016, 01:02:41 pm »
+2
Awesome, another game you can bury by being absolutely relentless twats. Looking forward to it. Do you honestly think the devs are going to mantain the same tolerance for shit trolls in a game they have actual monetary interest in suceeding? That the admins are going to be as lenient with their baby as they were with a free mod in which they owed their "customers" nothing? Should be interesting to see.

Hopefully in that game there will be enough cool new shit to keep all parties entertained and happy. Who said anything about us trolling in the new game? We will still be similar, but I'm certainly not paying 30 euros just to stand in a corner hugging and using voice commands (although that will happen on occasion). After 5 years it might be a different story  :mrgreen:

Offline DKNhz

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Ilithyia_von_Krems, Frieda_von_Krems, Freya_von_Krems, Frauke_von_Krems
« Reply #67 on: June 09, 2016, 01:15:44 pm »

It will be a pay to play game, and they will maintain the same tolerance since you eventually become a "customer".

You're free to buy or not. If there won't be any restrictions about Krems being Krems, i will pay. and If there will be any, i won't. I think you can calculate the outcome. It's not a charity work.

Anyway, there are trolls in every single multiplayer game and the amount is too damn high. Ppl like you will always be the minority. Get used to it or just burn your pc with gasoline.
Krems is love. Krems is life.

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2016, 01:21:09 pm »
+2
On a side note I just want to apologise to Kansuke for my part in the unrelated posts in his goodbye thread, I only posted after I saw my clans name repeatedly being brought up.

Best wishes and good luck in life dude!

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 09, 2016, 01:23:04 pm »
+2
Nope, cRPG did perfectly fine for years with a much larger playerbase and trolls were never more than a minor nuisance. Strange how hundreds, even thousands of players, much more than the dozens of alts that pad up the krems roster (lol 277 unique people, sure buddy), apparently managed to enjoy playing the game for years, instead of "playing" for "fun", i.e anything but the actual game itself. How could this possibly be? I was assured by Heskeytime himself that these toxic scum are but a small minority when compared to the fun-loving krems! Heskey being a dumb bundle of sticks completely mistaken bundle of sticks, what an unprecedented event. But sure tell me more how games should be built from the ground up to cater to these fucking parasites. If there's no "toxic scum" to troll these wastes of space lose interest. They're literal fucking ticks.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 09, 2016, 01:26:47 pm »
+1
Lol Heskey being a completely erroneous retard yet again. Maybe go read what I wrote about Nightingale, you cumstain. Please quote exactly where I said anything even remotely approaching that this admin was "out of line", because I remember the exact opposite.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 09, 2016, 01:36:44 pm »
+1
And yes, i like the other admins because they allow people in the server a bit of freedom. If you wanted a linear on-rails combat experience where you run in immediately in a straight line and attack the first thing you see there are other games out there.

Literally further up the thread. If the retarded "trolls are your playerbase" spergery and endless excuses for why they should be accomodated in every way possible wasn't enough of a hint you wholeheartedly endorse the worse shit admins.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #72 on: June 09, 2016, 01:46:37 pm »
Oh well, off to play some Mercenaries in vastly more populated servers with nary a krems cunt on the horizon.

Atleast you got SkoD and the originality of the 'eldos'.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 09, 2016, 01:48:34 pm »
+3
In my time spent on Eu1 I liked to mess around a bit with Kremsis, was brocodin, suiciding (how pissed off grey cunts were when as a last one alive I went spec 3 times in a row, cause I refused to kill Morgana Le Fay. Still cheers mu up) and doing stuff that Kremsis do (though in a limited extent), but I have to partially agree with Oberyn. Sometimes it was just too much and even for me it was killing the pleasure of playing on Eu1.

And btw, FIn was always very cool player, but he also was a terrible admin.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 01:51:49 pm by Falka »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 09, 2016, 01:53:50 pm »
+2
So what is the factor showing Merc mod simultaneous rise in playerbase even as cRPG crumbled? What is the difference between the two, exactly? One is just a pale shadow of the other, yet has grown as the better version has slowly putrefied. If it was simply because the game the mod is based on has itself had a free-falling playerbase, then that would be reflected everywhere. If it was because the game is old and niche, it would also be universal to every single mod. But yeah, I'm sure the rise of a clan literally dedicated to trolling as the biggest in cRPG, encouraged and even joined by various admins, had absolutely zero effect. Practically irrelevant, even. After all, those are the majority of players in every single game.