Author Topic: Goodbye my friends  (Read 19851 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 756
  • Infamy: 1114
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Goodbye my friends
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2016, 04:42:42 pm »
There are six players on EU1 and three players on DTV atm... what happened to lot who used to frequent DTV?

Offline Youhou

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Youhou
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2016, 10:19:56 pm »
This and especially the feedback thread have been most retarded things I've read for some time. Thank you for dropping my non-existant IQ below zero.

The thing people dont understand about all this is that Blackbow is THE voice of wisdom : but the first admin who has the balls to fucking change something is considered as a bitch?

Great... leeching, delaying, not contributing to the team effort, teamwounding, insulting, chat spam, voicechat spam, all that bullshit was pretty much happening constantly, now there is finally an admin doing something against all of those things and u don't like it !

Pffff, sounds like a whole load of Nazi collaborator bullshit to me if you dont think that Blackbow is saving the cRPG community from the blatant inaction and ineptitude of the rest of the admin team. And i dare you to find a single instance of Blackbow ever suggesting that he thinks the rest of the admins arent doing their jobs and that he's the only sane man in a world gone mad.

*cough cough* http://forum.melee.org/game-admin-feedback/(eu)blackbow-feedback-thread/msg1232574/#msg1232574

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2016, 04:22:50 am »
+3
He only likes to pretend the game is dead because he quit a while ago because of all the shameless brocoding, delaying and trolling on servers.

Note that he quit for these reasons nearly a year after Blackbow became admin and dedicated himself to sorting out the Krems menace, lol. So Blackbow did a pretty good job eh Oberyn? So good that you quit the mod.

Whenever he was in the server those fucking viruses were dealt with, in my experience, so yes, clearly a man of his word. Sadly a single admin can only do so much, especially when so many others are either completely apathetic or virus trolls themselves. Strange how incensed you are about Blackbow's admin boasting. Could it possibly be because you, again, endlessly supported the other sort of half-assed "admins" purely because they tolerated the "playstyle" of the abjectly retarded trolls? No, of course not, you are just so concerned with cRPG's health that it is unbearable for you to have a subpar admin on the team (lol).

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2016, 10:30:34 am »
+2
cRPG's already dead, i just dont like watching someone who's shit at their job crash and burn. And i dont like seeing an individual in any role shit on their colleagues, especially when said individual is wholly reliant on their goodwill and is at the very bottom of the pecking order. Blackbow's going to lose his admin sooner or later, i'm just trying to accelerate things.

And yes, i like the other admins because they allow people in the server a bit of freedom. If you wanted a linear on-rails combat experience where you run in immediately in a straight line and attack the first thing you see there are other games out there.

And i call bullshit on your first statement. Because Blackbow was nearly always in the server and you still somehow managed to find the game intolerable. This is just you sugar-coating it and putting on rose tinted glasses because he claimed to be the antithesis of that shit you hate. This is part of what makes you an idiot here, politically, and everywhere. Someone just needs to convince you 'We're against that thing you hate' and you'll vehemently follow them in blind faith regardless of what they actually do/dont do. It doesnt matter to you whether or not Blackbow actually made cRPG better for you (you did quit forever whilst he was 'policing' the servers), in principle he's a 'good admin' because he hates Krems. Let's ignore that this thread here is a non-Krems quitting the mod because of Blackbow, you still approve cos Blackbow hates Krems.

Also you seem to throw me into the Krems category a lot. I've never been banned for delaying, leeching, brocoding, voice spam, chat spam, all those other little things that precious Oberyn cannot handle in his little war games. And i've spent a decent amount of my game time in the last year in servers with Blackbow. Just because i dont lose my shit like you when a couple of players (god forbid) decide to mess around slightly, doesnt mean i do it myself.

Really, there's not only one, but multiple multiplayer team-based medieval themed melee games with customizable equipment and stats? Name one. I can name you a dozen games where krems being usual krems would be straight up a bannable offense. I can name you a dozen other games where groups of retards can gather and mess around to their heart's content. cRPG has no alternative though. Maybe the shit trolls can go for one of the many, many choices available to their kind, or is that not convenient for them? Much better to shit up a team-based game with a dwindling population I guess.
I never played the game the way you describe so I have no idea where you got your retarded interpretation of how I think the game should be played. I just had the apparently unreasonable expectation that if people want to play a game they should fucking play it, and if it bores them they can fuck off to skype or TS or a chatroom or to suck on their boyfriend's dick. The whole "just having fun lol" where fun means trolling the rest of the server to the best of your bundle of sticks abilities while giggling with other drunk/drugged deviants on TS only became common when the servers first started dipping hard on population, and the consensus among devs/admins was that it should be tolerated to keep the population healthy (that worked out great, by the way).

And I don't really need some psychic telling me what I think and why. I saw Blackbow deal with trollish cunts over and over and over again. I understand that others may have had bad experiences with him, but personally yes he was one of my favorite admins, because he actually did his fucking job, unlike some other apathetic wankstains I could name. I didn't get brainwashed by some fucking sig, you moronic twat, it's an impression based off of my own anectodal evidence. And wtf do you know about when I quit? Were you there? Was Blackbow? No, the krems retard squad was, and after the 6000th "hilarious" repeat of the usual retarded trolling I realized the fun I had from playing was outweighed by the frustration of dealing with the antics of toddler-level IQ idiots. I'm sure if it was up to Blackbow the server would be even more deserted because he would've banned their asses long ago, but the powers that be, in their ultimate wisdom, have coaxed and encouraged these sorts of "players" with their tolerance. Even then cRPG would probably be dead in either case just cause it's based off such an old and niche game in the first place.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 10:50:43 am by Oberyn »

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2016, 11:25:03 am »
+2
Really, there's not only one, but multiple multiplayer team-based medieval themed melee games with customizable equipment and stats? Name one. I can name you a dozen games where krems being usual krems would be straight up a bannable offense. I can name you a dozen other games where groups of retards can gather and mess around to their heart's content. cRPG has no alternative though. Maybe the shit trolls can go for one of the many, many choices available to their kind, or is that not convenient for them? Much better to shit up a team-based game with a dwindling population I guess.
I never played the game the way you describe so I have no idea where you got your retarded interpretation of how I think the game should be played. I just had the apparently unreasonable expectation that if people want to play a game they should fucking play it, and if it bores them they can fuck off to skype or TS or a chatroom or to suck on their boyfriend's dick. The whole "just having fun lol" where fun means trolling the rest of the server to the best of your bundle of sticks abilities while giggling with other drunk/drugged deviants on TS only became common when the servers first started dipping hard on population, and the consensus among devs/admins was that it should be tolerated to keep the population healthy (that worked out great, by the way).

And I don't really need some psychic telling me what I think and why. I saw Blackbow deal with trollish cunts over and over and over again. I understand that others may have had bad experiences with him, but personally yes he was one of my favorite admins, because he actually did his fucking job, unlike some other apathetic wankstains I could name. I didn't get brainwashed by some fucking sig, you moronic twat, it's an impression based off of my own anectodal evidence. And wtf do you know about when I quit? Were you there? Was Blackbow? No, the krems retard squad was, and after the 6000th "hilarious" repeat of the usual retarded trolling I realized the fun I had from playing was outweighed by the frustration of dealing with the antics of toddler-level IQ idiots. I'm sure if it was up to Blackbow the server would be even more deserted because he would've banned their asses long ago, but the powers that be, in their ultimate wisdom, have coaxed and encouraged these sorts of "players" with their tolerance. Even then cRPG would probably be dead in either case just cause it's based off such an old and niche game in the first place.

Awh, those tewwible Krems meannies cuddling eachother made you stop playing your favourite little game, what an awfully sad tale  :cry:

Seriously dude, Are you not over that yet?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2016, 11:39:00 am »
+1
Ah, speak o' the devil, here's one of the dumb cunts. I'm not sure what sort of diseased "mind" (being charitable here) can possibly find trolling the same people on the same server enjoyable over and over and over again, almost in a mechanical way. If the trolling was at least slightly clever and not the same rehashed bullshit every single time it may have been bearable, but the autistic dedication to being unoriginal spergs was really something else. So what are you, a drunk or a stoner? You realize you would be banned outright in literally any other team-based game community for even a quarter of the shit you kremstards consider normal? Of course you do, that's why you're here.

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2016, 11:48:02 am »
+3
Ah, speak o' the devil, here's one of the dumb cunts. I'm not sure what sort of diseased "mind" (being charitable here) can possibly find trolling the same people on the same server enjoyable over and over and over again, almost in a mechanical way. If the trolling was at least slightly clever and not the same rehashed bullshit every single time it may have been bearable, but the autistic dedication to being unoriginal spergs was really something else. So what are you, a drunk or a stoner? You realize you would be banned outright in literally any other team-based game community for even a quarter of the shit you kremstards consider normal? Of course you do, that's why you're here.

Nah, I haven't played for nearly 2 years and my ban history is near perfect. I don't think i'm the dumb cunt here, I'm certainly not the one who can only get their view across by using swears and insults (inferiority complex maybe?) I certainly wouldn't let something happening on a pc game upset me as much as it upsets you.
I just find it funny knowing that something I created as a bit of fun has the supreme power to make rage nerds like you cry so hard.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 11:51:03 am by zottlmarsch »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2016, 11:50:53 am »
+8
Of course you do, making other people rage was the entire point. You should be proud of almost single handedly killing the mod while shit copied versions of it are going strong. Literal fucking virus parasites. AIDS and cancer incarnate. I'm going to go with either a mellow drunk or a stoner, probably stoner.

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2016, 11:58:18 am »
+2
holy shit I love Oberyn's rage, its a real pleasure to read every single word of his hate speeches, its so full of anger and deathwishes, great stuff
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2016, 12:00:11 pm »
+2
Of course you do, making other people rage was the entire point. You should be proud of almost single handedly killing the mod while shit copied versions of it are going strong. I'm going to go with either a mellow drunk or a stoner, probably stoner.

No it was just started as not too serious clan with a specific theme and playstyle. The original aim was just to have fun, not ruin fun for others. In the earlier days we had a more strict policy on trolling and we had much less new recruits, The more we messed around the bigger the clan got. As the clan got much bigger, probably due to the kind of playstyle I guess we attracted more troll players and guys messing around. I can't be held accountable for the actions of 270+ different individuals whose only link to eachother is a banner and clan tag.

Also both wrong, just a regular guy, living a normal life (not crying about gaming).

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2016, 12:04:08 pm »
Yes, can't be held accountable, clearly, there's no unified theme or constant thread throughout the whole of krems clan existence of them being shitty fucking retarded trolls. Maybe your "playstyle" attracted trolls because that's what it was in the first place? But no, it must have become the central gathering clan for pozzed up trolls organically, for some mysterious unquantifiable reason.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2016, 12:14:37 pm »
+2
Yeah, much better to tailor the game to trolls, worked out so well. I'm obviously the only other person who ever played the mod that finds the relentless bundle of sticksry a barrier to their enjoyment of the mod. At least I was there at the ground floor and throughout the years before the shitstains completely took over, condoned by devs and admins. You're right though, if this is what the devs intended for the mod I didn't belong here from the start. Oh well, off to play some Mercenaries in vastly more populated servers with nary a krems cunt on the horizon.

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2016, 12:15:46 pm »
+1
Yes, can't be held accountable, clearly, there's no unified theme or constant thread throughout the whole of krems clan existence of them being shitty fucking retarded trolls. Maybe your "playstyle" attracted trolls because that's what it was in the first place? But no, it must have become the central gathering clan for pozzed up trolls organically, for some mysterious unquantifiable reason.

It's true we have always kind of acted in a similar manner since day 1, Krems Clan is now over 4 years old. The difference is nobody cared when there were only 4 or 5 of us doing the same stuff, it's only since the clan blew up in size from mid 2013 or something that people started hating on it. The main question you need to ask is if the Krems play style is so bad for this mod then why have so many people joined? Are they all retards? Or is it just that some people have fun in a different way than you do.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 12:33:10 pm by zottlmarsch »

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2016, 12:17:10 pm »
+2
Oh well, off to play some Mercenaries in vastly more populated servers with nary a krems cunt on the horizon.

Sounds fun, I might pm our 277 members and ask them if they wanna join up too!  :wink:

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2016, 12:17:39 pm »
+2
How many of those 200+ members do you see on servers? How many of ANYONE do you see on servers? I see it breaking 20 people max. Yeah, your bundle of sticksry was sooooo healthy for the mod, man. Catapulted it into previously unknown stratospheres of fun for everyone involved. No idea how it ever managed before the existence of Krems.