Author Topic: Goodbye my friends  (Read 19886 times)

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 282
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murcs
Re: Goodbye my friends
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2016, 07:03:24 pm »
cya
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2016, 02:14:23 am »
+6
HAHAHAHAH someone actually made Blackbow an admin. Jesus fucking Christ, this mod has had, hands down, the worst admins I have ever seen. Glad to see that this proud tradition is being upheld. I would joke about them making someone even worse an admin next, but I literally can't think of anyone worse than the people who've already been admins.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2016, 04:01:24 am »
Installed warband yesterday. Good jesus, our lord and saviour, I'm shit at this this game right now. But native still going strong - 150 peps on siege, 40+ on DM, 2 battle servers, Ludos and that's only EU side. Maybe I will play it a bit, after a year and a half long break it was quite entertaining.

I haven't looked, but assumed there was more to vanilla warband than... that

it's lean times for internet horse game players

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2016, 08:55:32 am »
+6
...but I literally can't think of anyone worse than the people who've already been admins.
#LeshmaforAdmin2016

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2016, 08:58:26 am »
+2
You are one of the guys ill remember. Have a good one, Kansuke
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2016, 09:36:24 am »
+4
I haven't looked, but assumed there was more to vanilla warband than... that

it's lean times for internet horse game players

The future looks bright though.

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2016, 10:03:01 am »
You know Blackbow has to be complete and utter shite if even me and Xant agree on something

I'll enjoy quoting this when your admin is taken from you and you cry all over forums about quitting the game as a result

That day will be a very good one.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2016, 04:12:07 pm »
#LeshmaforAdmin2016
Implying Leshman would be worse than the likes of Lilith and Blackbow? Ikarus pls
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1297
  • Infamy: 2645
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2016, 06:09:55 pm »
+1
There were many cases where players after promoted to admin position entirely stop playing the mod. But was there a case of inactive player promoted to admin? I would be the best, admin in exile! Not to mention that I'm probably still permabanned. Is it even possible to give admin powers to banned players?

If possible, I probably wouldn't start cRPG even if given almighty powers to oppress the plebs (like there are any left who aren't admins haha). But you can bet Nuffen would come back in a jiffy if you send him a message about his cRPG adminship reinstated. He's the kind of loyal servant this mods desrves.

Edit: If I recall right, Blackbow was made an admin alongside Raylin because of their contribution to this mod. At one point they were only ones doing things for cRPG.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 06:13:14 pm by Leshma »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 2916
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2016, 06:16:32 pm »
+3
What happened? I'm never up to date with most things that happen in c-rpg cuz I don't participate in events, I don't do strat and I rarely read forum posts... can someone enlight me?

Blackbow the only black cRPG admin on European soil, went full Leshma/ODINVALHAAALA and called another player's family chocolate chip cookie collaborators. Player who is longtime veteran of this mod without any previous history of bad behavior, decided it is time to call it a day and stop playing. Wise decision on his behalf.

Offline Youhou

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Youhou
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2016, 09:49:36 pm »
+2
This and especially the feedback thread have been most retarded things I've read for some time. Thank you for dropping my non-existant IQ below zero.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2016, 04:36:16 am »
+2
HAHAHAHAH someone actually made Blackbow an admin. Jesus fucking Christ, this mod has had, hands down, the worst admins I have ever seen. Glad to see that this proud tradition is being upheld. I would joke about them making someone even worse an admin next, but I literally can't think of anyone worse than the people who've already been admins.

Counterpoint: Michael was an admin.

Not surprised Heskey is the one leading the charge to unadmin someone he personally never liked. Like the hypocrite bundle of sticks gives a shit about bad admins, lol. This guy supported the worst shit NA admins endlessly. Funny how now, all of a sudden, admins not being up to snuff is the reason cRPG went down the shitter. At least Blackbow usually pushed back against the krems type retards who really killed the game. The dozen retard "admins" who promoted and encouraged trollish cunts have always been much more deserving of having adminship removed.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2016, 04:44:16 am »
Blackbow the only black cRPG admin on European soil, went full Leshma/ODINVALHAAALA and called another player's family chocolate chip cookie collaborators. Player who is longtime veteran of this mod without any previous history of bad behavior, decided it is time to call it a day and stop playing. Wise decision on his behalf.

This could've been settled by owning him in a FT7, as is proper cRPG etiquette. If he quit just over this then he's one of the most thin-skinned bundle of stickss this mod has ever seen, but I doubt he did. Easy to quit in outrage when the mod is on it's last legs anyways, plagued by useless trolls, and you've already played it for years. A few years ago no way he would've ever quit over something so trivial.

Offline //saxon

• King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • I'm just to dam goood 😎
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Saxon
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2016, 02:57:27 pm »
It's been fun suke, cya around.

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2016, 04:02:42 pm »
Counterpoint: Michael was an admin.

Not surprised Heskey is the one leading the charge to unadmin someone he personally never liked. Like the hypocrite bundle of sticks gives a shit about bad admins, lol. This guy supported the worst shit NA admins endlessly. Funny how now, all of a sudden, admins not being up to snuff is the reason cRPG went down the shitter. At least Blackbow usually pushed back against the krems type retards who really killed the game. The dozen retard "admins" who promoted and encouraged trollish cunts have always been much more deserving of having adminship removed.
Idk, game seems alive enough to me, but keep living in your delusions, I'm sure the game is definitely dead ;)

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,