Author Topic: Free KillMaX  (Read 692 times)

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
Free KillMaX
« on: May 29, 2016, 09:14:59 am »
UNBAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Name of your character involved KillMaX
2. Time and server, as accurately as possible, in order to assess the situation properly : More than 2 months ago.
3. Why you think you deserve to be unbanned ahead of time : I didn't kill sad hobo intentionally and he knows it.He is just got mad at me because i opened ban thread for his friend aptal.

I want to be make it clear that,i want some other admin than kratos deal with this issue,i think he is unexperienced as an admin and he is not giving decisions objectively,because kratos is the member of sad_hobo's hobo clan.Kratos was online when aptalhobo (clan member) killed me in game ,he didn't do anything either banned or kicked him,he said that he didn't see,i told him that he hit me like 6 times can't you read the logs ban or kick him,and he said he can't.He is acting completely subjective in his decision making,if he had banned him immidiately i wouldn't bother to open a thread for aptal.I want to advise high authorities to warn trial kratos about his biased decisions,and also because of his language,he swears more than i do,which is not ok for an admin.

There are 4 teamhits i make in the screenshots of the sad,firstly,i don't really think 4 hits are deserve to be banned for 3,5 weeks which are not even intentional.
I want to point out that i play this game a lot,yesterday we started playing in the morning with Breda till night .p
When u play this game more than 5 hours ,team hits are unavoidable,of course you will kill one of your team mates some time in those 5 hours of playing,probably kill more if you are playing ranged.

Sad said that ''3. Time and server, as accurately as possible - EU1, today 1 hour ago'' the teamhits made an hour ago, it is wrong.Admins can check the chatlogs,2 photos are at last a month old i am sure.
And because we are playing a lot,of course i will teamhit,there are also times he teamhits me but i don't screenshot them like him to use them later.He actually took these photos as a revenge after i opened a ban thread for rest_in_peace otherwise he is not dumb enough to collect these screenshots.

Now let's see the pictures sad shared and look for evidences.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

In this photo as you can see there are 4 corpses on the floor,when u fight 2x2 3x3 it is normal that you teamhit someone in that crowd and check my message : [A]Sorry!.This photo is probably a month old.

There are 11 people and last man is on the face of sad,i try to hit that dude but i miss.It happened yesterday morning at last 8 hours ago again not 1 hours.

Can't explain this one,this is probably a week old or smt i don't even remember the event,but i must tell if i wanted to teamhit him,i wouldn't just take %30 his hp i would bash his open head with my mw highlander craymoar.

The time gap between the teamhits is another evidence that shows the hits were unintentional.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 09:32:33 am by Yuhmaz »

pogosan

Re: Free KillMaX
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 11:56:44 am »
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 12:00:45 pm by pogosan »

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2016, 12:39:37 pm »
I felt the need to reply here since I am accused with some stuff - by the same guy countless times but w/e -

You call me biased,based on what exactly? Yes, I was in the server when Peso killed you, however I was dead and naturally didn't pay attention to the situation.Found myself in game with chat spammed by you with dumb insults pointed at me.However because of my personal "freedom of speech" policy and your miserable reputation, I didn't care.Instead I clearly told you to make a forum thread because I have no log access or whatsoever.
About you finding your punishment unjust and all, literally all my actions by far, have been consulted with veteran admins, Head Admin in this case.I don't just come up with a random amount of ban out of my ass.

Cheerio

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2016, 01:08:46 pm »
I called you biased based on the fact that you didn't ban someone who teamkilled me in game while you were online because he was in your clan you skipped his punishment,secondly i called you biased because u and pogosan are also clan mates both strat,game.Nobody cares about u or ur stupid policies in this unban thread.I have clearly stated that i don't want to see you in this unban thread,go away.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2016, 01:08:54 pm »
Member list of "Free KillMaX" movement:
- KillMaX

Enough said.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2016, 02:32:20 pm »
Unban request denied.

Reason: KillMax being KillMax... still... ongoing... not learning...
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.