Author Topic: BAN Sad_DumDum  (Read 974 times)

Offline Mr_Sativa

• Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • What would you think?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templars & Ninja
  • Game nicks: Libertine_Sol, Ronin_Sennin, etc.
BAN Sad_DumDum
« on: May 23, 2016, 02:23:22 pm »
BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Templario_Libertine_Sol
2. Sad_DumDum
3. Approx 13.35-13.55 pm  23/05/2016, EU Battle Server.

4. At a map I was riding a horse and accidentally bumped into this DumDum, I apologized (prior to this he has even teamkilled me and hit me once each, without apologizing). Later on he goes on to teamhit me intentionally, as revenge for the bump that was accidental, and when I ask him to stop he proceeds to kill me.

All of this is visible in the first screenshot. Secondly, I ask him again to stop, and say that this is not okay and even bannable. Proceed with caution. Despite this, he continues to attack me, and he kills my horse, which makes me actually kill him in revenge.  Other people have in the meantime witnessed and try to "cool it off".

After this, I said: there, you happy now? Stop this, and he goes on about that this is not the forum and that I am a bundle of sticks. For two maps or so he would continue throwing lances at me - and hit sometimes, amongst other grieving acts. For over 15 minutes he kept attacking me whilst being muted. Witnesses are all there, but I didn't take too many screenshots as I didn't think this would end up here.

5. I believe it is, much because, like he said in-game, "he hates me". Otherwise, I'd say bad temper, bad manners and overall bad acting from a bad person. Too infantile.

6. Multiple Screenshots (they were taken late as I didn't plan on coming here to get him banned, but hey, still pics of the log!)

http://postimg.org/gallery/w5t3c8s/50a6a21a/

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.**

Herpestatti, ArmoredEar_XV, Shoky_the_Rat, Tyria, Popovina

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
Re: BAN Sad_DumDum
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 03:38:52 pm »
Just a friendly reminder that you cant revenge teamkill him and make a thread afterwards.

Revenge teamkilling is banable aswell so.... inb4 thread denied  :?
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • The February Patch Survivor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hello Kitty Clan (aka 'Clan For Fun')
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 04:24:31 pm »
2016-05-16 I witnessed tk fest perfomed by wh1m and dumdum_:
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
It lasted for 3-4 rounds and all they were doing is killing each other. They ctrl+M each other several times, but rejoined and continued. Also both of them tried to poll each other and it ended only when one of these banpolls passed on wh1m. Since both of them has multiple bans on their accounts, I can't say who most likely was the initiator of this conflict, but as Cassi mentioned, revenge tk is not allowed, and there was multiple teamkills from both of them. Posting this because from my point of view dumdum obviously has some problems with behaving.

-edit-
right now he is teamkilling seka for no reason lol:
(click to show/hide)
now he is throwing 0 thr skill lances at his teammates at the start of every round... the guy is begging for a ban :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 04:52:55 pm by Pooptoss »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
<=== thanks to Tiny_Glancer <3 (never click on that image)
I'm not sure if ships are ingame
You Can't Kill Me

Offline Mr_Sativa

• Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • What would you think?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templars & Ninja
  • Game nicks: Libertine_Sol, Ronin_Sennin, etc.
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2016, 05:08:07 pm »
Just a friendly reminder that you cant revenge teamkill him and make a thread afterwards.

Revenge teamkilling is banable aswell so.... inb4 thread denied  :?

Even in self-defense? Does it make his actions null?

Offline yart

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2016, 05:11:57 pm »
Hello guys im dumdum :)

Ye, seriously im ok for what you wrote, but cmon, sol tk me and bump me everytime, its a promise, i havent the screen because i dont know what is the command for that, but he kill me volontary...

For the start, ok, i reconize, at every round I drop my lance in the air, its just for the fun... I have 0powerD ans when its a beautiful headshot, everyone is happy ahah, no seriously its just because i hate every start round, always 30sc before we see enemies so for me its more funny when i do that

For seka, it's a different problem... Since i'm back at this game, he have kill me 2 times with tis fucking bow and i hate this, i hate when im fighting with a guy and a fucking my old friend with a bow tk me and dont say sorry... So yes, I have kill Seka (and seriously i have kill him 2 times), its exactly the same with libertine_sol, when i fight, he bump me everytime for kill the other guy, but im always on the floor because this guy bump me, and after the other guy kill me...

Seriously guys, I love this game, yes im maybe not the fair player in crpg, but i just search more fun to play at this game, and im sorry for that.

And porthos, I play at this game since 4-5 years idk, how many times i get ban ?

Btw : Im sorry for my english, but i prefer that to google translator

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2016, 05:19:48 pm »
Hello guys im dumdum :)

Ye, seriously im ok for what you wrote, but cmon, sol tk me and bump me everytime, its a promise, i havent the screen because i dont know what is the command for that, but he kill me volontary...

For the start, ok, i reconize, at every round I drop my lance in the air, its just for the fun... I have 0powerD ans when its a beautiful headshot, everyone is happy ahah, no seriously its just because i hate every start round, always 30sc before we see enemies so for me its more funny when i do that

For seka, it's a different problem... Since i'm back at this game, he have kill me 2 times with tis fucking bow and i hate this, i hate when im fighting with a guy and a fucking my old friend with a bow tk me and dont say sorry... So yes, I have kill Seka (and seriously i have kill him 2 times), its exactly the same with libertine_sol, when i fight, he bump me everytime for kill the other guy, but im always on the floor because this guy bump me, and after the other guy kill me...

Seriously guys, I love this game, yes im maybe not the fair player in crpg, but i just search more fun to play at this game, and im sorry for that.

And porthos, I play at this game since 4-5 years idk, how many times i get ban ?

Btw : Im sorry for my english, but i prefer that to google translator

I have warned you a couple of times over the last few days to cut it out (you even tried to teamkill me at one point). It is obvious warning you has done nothing, and you have been banned in the past for teamkilling, so you have earned a 1 day ban make it 2 days, you literally just got off a ban a few days ago for the same thing.

Templario_Libertine_Sol is warned for teamkilling as no ban history and not a trouble player at all. Even revenge teamkilling is bad.
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway