Author Topic: The Trumphog has seen its shadow  (Read 21171 times)

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
Re: The Trumphog has seen its shadow
« Reply #150 on: August 04, 2016, 06:54:41 pm »
+1
CNN is just another cuck sjw whiteknight website just like buzzfeed, I don't love Trump but to me he's better than a pathological liar who gets away with breaking the law.

but overall idc, we've got Theresa May over here so things are already going to go down the sinkhole, just gotta hope that America doesn't go the same way (Though given the candidates it probably will lel)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #151 on: August 04, 2016, 07:05:59 pm »
From what I've read they are both liars. The difference is Trump seems completely volatile.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 05, 2016, 01:37:00 pm »
From what I've read they are both liars. The difference is Trump seems completely volatile.

As much as I dislike Hillary her stances on policies are more normal (in-line with previous presidents) as well. I'd say vote third party to americans but both Jill Stein and Gary Johnson have some weird shit going on as well, disregarding the fact that they stand barely any chance.

So you guys are fucked most def 8-)

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 05, 2016, 05:04:17 pm »
Better vote for an indep that actually represents some of your main concerns than vote for one of two dreadful options that you're going to hate either way. If you vote for the loser, your vote is wasted and you are inflating the popularity of something your don't like. If you vote for the winner, why did you even bother voting? This election doesn't sound like it's going to be a close call (then again, Brexit wasn't either).

This is why voters should be asked their full preferences by ordering all the candidates instead of just choosing one.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 10, 2016, 08:52:25 am »
I've read like 2-3 articles on Trump and the "Gold Star Muslim family" affair, and so far I've read no quotes of what Trump actually said that was so poorly received, like wtf? I'm getting reminiscent of left-leaning articles on why Milo was banned from Twitter where there was no actual quote or argument to directly justify it, just after the act stuff.
Haha, yes, that's the funny part. I too read CNN's articles about these horrible attacks on the Khan family, how Trump is super mean to them, yet.... no Trump quotes. Yet they're happy enough to quote him on other issues, even misquote him, but suddenly no quotes there? Hmmm....

Also:
https://youtu.be/N8uoKa_fuQ4?t=306
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2258
  • Infamy: 1021
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 11, 2016, 12:12:00 am »

Offline Latrinenkobold

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Stop the nerfs
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Hagur
« Reply #156 on: November 09, 2016, 08:56:23 am »
16 years of Donkey party ruling USA? Ain't going to happen. When was the last time one party had president for more than two mandates?

You'll become great again :mrgreen:

:lol:

Good luck America
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1568
  • Infamy: 853
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 09, 2016, 01:10:41 pm »
+1
I find it hilarious how someone who has no stakes in this election, like Great Cuckoldy of Sweden, went overboard with resentment towards one of the candidates.

This is the first time I took any interest into American politics, followed election closely at The_Donald (sadly all other major media proven to be 100% shill) and have to laugh hard at the thing you call Democracy. Not because Donald won, but because your president is decided in country filled with pensioners. Don't you find it scary that country like Florida decides for all of you every election?

If there was true democracy, people would change their opinion from time to time (don't start me me about your two party system). There would be no 'decided' and 'swing' states. California and Texas are so huge, represent big ass majority of your populace yet you always know who is going to win there. So much for democracy...

Edit: I hope this means those nutty lgbt white knighted liberals lost, but I wouldn't bet on it. Kinda want to see works of art without some self righteous asshole commenting gender politics and rest of that crap.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 01:14:35 pm by Leshma »

Offline Jarold

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 142
  • "Always wear more armor than the guy next to you."
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarold
« Reply #158 on: November 10, 2016, 05:50:19 pm »
+3
I voted for Trump because I can't stand Hillary Clinton (don't base your vote off of polls from a biased media people, or ones based off of something as unpredictable as human choice!). I certainly wasn't going to vote for an independent who had no chance at winning. I voted to keep the snake out of the office, but I usually side with Republicans so that is also why I voted for Trump, but I don't like certain things about Trump. However, he is miles ahead of Hillary. I also like how he doesn't tip toe around, the political correctness now-a-days is a bit much.

Even though my side had a big victory in this election (House of representatives, congress, and president), the media simply disgust me in this country. There is a very strong liberal bias in the media, so much that they just say anything they want to about Trump. Which is fine, there is freedom of speech and press.... but it's getting ridiculous. I was reading one article from the New York Times, just to see what the liberals had to say about Trump winning. Of course, they're still kicking and screaming about the whole thing and making accusations left and right. However, I did get some good insight from another person's point of view about the election.

In short, Trump won thank goodness, if anything this election is a big middle finger to the media bias in this country. I just hope Trump does a decent job!

Random thought: One of my coworkers said that their gay/transgender friends were crying that they don't feel "safe" with Trump being president. Haha, what are you afraid of? That people won't call you a woman because you're actually a man. Get over it, you can pretend to be a woman but don't expect me to believe it and support it. It's like if you have an opinion in this country that isn't pandering to everyone elses you are basically H-itler.

I find it hilarious how someone who has no stakes in this election, like Great Cuckoldy of Sweden, went overboard with resentment towards one of the candidates.

This is the first time I took any interest into American politics, followed election closely at The_Donald (sadly all other major media proven to be 100% shill) and have to laugh hard at the thing you call Democracy. Not because Donald won, but because your president is decided in country filled with pensioners. Don't you find it scary that country like Florida decides for all of you every election?

If there was true democracy, people would change their opinion from time to time (don't start me me about your two party system). There would be no 'decided' and 'swing' states. California and Texas are so huge, represent big ass majority of your populace yet you always know who is going to win there. So much for democracy...

Edit: I hope this means those nutty lgbt white knighted liberals lost, but I wouldn't bet on it. Kinda want to see works of art without some self righteous asshole commenting gender politics and rest of that crap.

Well of course states like Texas and California are going to vote the same way. There is a big social influence in those states. They believe in certain issues and that's their right to vote according to those beliefs. If a majority of people in that state think the same way then it is decided, doesn't matter if it's only 51%. That is democracy, it isn't perfect, especially in America. You can't pander to everyone's view, if you want to get anywhere. Besides, people are clearly upset with the way the country is being run so they did change their opinion and voted for a different kind of president. Also, you say swing states are in direct opposition to democracy, but you also said in a real democracy people would change their opinions...

I agree with what you have to say about my country. I don't understand why the election isn't purely based on a majority vote by the American people as a whole. I'm sure there is a good reason behind, but then again maybe not. Also, like I said earlier, I don't like that there are decided states. It's FAR from a perfect system, but its miles ahead of most. I just hope I don't eat those words one day!  :lol:

I wonder if Hillary was banking off this election to save her sorry hide from the law? Will anyone actually investigate? My personal opinion is that no one will care, even Trump, and everyone will just forget like they always do since the media will be pushing more "pressing" matters like white people oppressing the blacks by voting for Trump.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 05:57:39 pm by Jarold »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1776
  • Infamy: 1993
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 10, 2016, 09:36:09 pm »
I'm not really criticizing America as a country but claim of Americans that their implementation of democracy works. Maybe it works better than in other countries, but is far from ideal. I believe there is a very simple reason why democracy doesn't work in the real world.

However, America spearheaded creation of the closest thing we have to true ideal of democracy. Internet. Don't you feel more democracy on internet than you do in your daily life, on your job, on the street, having to deal with bureaucracy? Isn't internet like ten times more democratic than any of those things?

What makes Internet true democracy and why democracy irl fails? Implementation of democracy in government is using same structure as previous, non-democratic systems.

Vertical hierarchy. Why people hate their jobs? Because they have a boss above them. Pyramid goes against ideal of democracy. Communists called them true democrats but they employed vertical hierarchy as well, almost to the same level as the least democratic organization in history (military).

Internet, as name says, is network which connects people. We're all equal, all working together on goals we choose. True collaboration. There are people who control certain aspects on the Internet, but it is mostly self managed. Most of the content is that way, and content or information is what makes Internet great. You can be ten times richer than me, which would imply that you can control me in real life but on the Internet we are going to be on equal footing.

Also explains why so many people are hiding in virtual worlds and not willing to fight for their place irl. Because they despise hierarchical systems. Make real life more like Internet and you'll see how people change their opinions.

Unfortunately establishment, elites don't want that. They actually want to change Internet, to make it easy for control.

Also, you say swing states are in direct opposition to democracy

That's not what I said. What I said is, that having few swing states deciding future of majority is wrong. But what makes it wrong is having countries that never change their opinion. If there is no change in choice, then where is democracy in that? Why does California call themselves democratic? Because of the way the choose their inter-government? Yes that is democracy. But when it comes to United States, California doesn't bring zlisch of democracy. It is always for one side and that never changes. You can remove it from the polling and nothing would change.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 09:41:47 pm by Leshma »

Offline Jarold

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 142
  • "Always wear more armor than the guy next to you."
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarold
« Reply #160 on: November 11, 2016, 10:30:35 pm »
People rail against political correctness often, or bitch about people being too sensitive, but its like, do people just think anything and everything they say should elicit a positive or neutral reaction from an individual or group? That you can just deliberately say mean-spirited and intentionally disrespectful shit and not face any criticism?

Who's the one limiting language here?

(click to show/hide)

True, good point.

I see your point of view, Leshma. I feel like my vote really didn't matter that much in the end. Sure I contributed to Trump's popular vote, but the electoral vote is really what matters. I live in Virginia, and they always vote Democrat, they almost went Republican this election, not really though...

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2904
  • Infamy: 2319
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 11, 2016, 11:02:27 pm »
People rail against political correctness often, or bitch about people being too sensitive, but its like, do people just think anything and everything they say should elicit a positive or neutral reaction from an individual or group? That you can just deliberately say mean-spirited and intentionally disrespectful shit and not face any criticism?

Who's the one limiting language here?

(click to show/hide)

Being politically incorrect is rebellion against retarded state of things. For example, Elon Musk is the businessman who has nothing to do with politics. Yet some 'liberal' turd found a way to question his work because of some gender related made up accusations.

Best example is critic from American journalist directed at Warhorse Studios, developers of Kindgom Come Deliverance. He complains that game has no black characters. Then started to claim how Moors were present in Bohemia and they should be represented.

That is bullshit. If I don't want to represent minority in my work I have every right to do so. Just like I have every right not to include animals. So many works of art do not include Komodo Dragons, I find that unacceptable because Komodo Dragons are awesome and should be part of everything. You're being fucking nazi and racist prick if you do not include Komodos.

Stupid logic that is being forced on normal people is why people are voting for likes of Trump.

Basically, people who lost these elections are LGBT population because they were running things in the States and even globally for the past 20 years and now they are frightened their sexual orientation won't be enough to guarantee them comfortable life. Why the fuck anyone who is studying something completely useless like gender studies deserve to earn enough to feed him/her/itself?

Also illegals are scared, mostly Mexicans because they are used to have a choice to come to America. Maybe they should do something in their own crappy country that turned whole northern part into land designated for distribution of narcotics.

Normal people aren't scared because they live proper lives and create for themselves and family. Only systemic parasites have something to fear.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1371
  • Infamy: 2049
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 12, 2016, 06:41:26 pm »
+3
As an example: I'll be the first to admit that I won't watch a movie with an all black cast, or told from an African American point of view. I don't understand the daily life of an African American, as a white American, I can't identify with it. I want to watch things with characters I can identify with in some way.

I'm completely opposite, love movies with black actors. Love their humor. Those movies are genuine imho and I fully dig that. Love different cultures and subcultures. Those things are fascinating and something I believe every person should learn and study in his lifetime.

What I hate is superficial stuff. You know, when they assemble cast of characters where one is Caucasian white, one is ginger, one black and one has to be Asian. Usually they fail at political correctness test because they tend to make Asian character female... hate that because while it is possible to have such a group it is highly unlikely to happen in real life.

Because minorities tend to live in ghettos, they aren't exactly mixing with high class whiteys on daily basis as made up Hollywood shows tend to project. Just like it's not true that every straight person has a gay friend. Maybe he/she has, but not every gay person will admit he's gay first thing he meets someone.

Racial issues are real, just like class struggle. Because of that thing they project (Hollywood) makes no fucking sense and infuriates people, because they are trying to make it like we have no problems in real life.

This election media machine in America tried to make a case where every female hates Donald Trump and is fully supporting Hillary Clinton. Pantsuit revolution, trying to play on feminism card. But people aren't that stupid, some of them saw through it and voted differently. Those who didn't are still crying, claiming how Hillary would protect everybody in America. Yeah right, same person who said many evil things, publicly enjoyed death of her enemies, is suddenly Mother Teresa. Gimme a break...

Trump is asshole but they demonized him while trying to make Hillary look like saint. And it royally backfired.

I don't know about the rates of LGBT receiving public assistance. I can't comment on that.

It's not about that. I'm not talking about public policies that give advantages to certain group. Gay folks were prosecuted throughout human history for their sexual preferences. Similar like Jewish were for their penchant for making money. Those groups, when put up to the wall with nowhere to run have to fight. If they survive their first instinct is to stick to the group and protect it. In short, that means that gay people tend to favor other gay people more than straights favor other straight just because of their sexual preference. Because of that they created huge clans in many industries (like Jewish did in banking sectors) where out of two similar candidates gay always has a pass. After some time they obtained certain power. Now they fear Trump and those who support him are going to act against them. If none of what I've just wrote wasn't true there would be no reason for them to fear anything. But they have the power and are afraid to lose it.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 06:48:23 pm by Leshma »

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #163 on: November 16, 2016, 04:30:45 am »
@Leshma We started having some sorta Liberal argument here in Turkey too. Bayan and Kadın mean the same and they both are used to define a female person. However some cucks thinks it's rude to call a woman Bayan now, for the reasons that are unknown to me, maybe because it is used more on rural areas, who knows. This wasn't a thing a few years ago.When our actual problems are taken in account those people who claim to be modern and thoughtful are just a bunch of sissies that can't do anything but complaining.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 07:48:30 am by Kratos »

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #164 on: November 16, 2016, 03:18:24 pm »
Women should never have been allowed to deal in politics.