Author Topic: Admin, rules, minor announcemets  (Read 34654 times)

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
Re: Admin, rules, minor announcemets
« Reply #150 on: May 04, 2016, 04:36:01 pm »
+4
TL;DR: Entitled little bundle of sticks cunts are used to shitting up the game like it's their personal playground, throw a tantrum when an admin finally dares to do their "job".

Dumb excuses so far are:
-Game is so small that rules should be circumvented and rewritten for playerbase health reasons (make rules more convenient for shit trolls, GENIUS, that will surely help the playerbase).
-Saying "friend" was a principled stand for freedom and apple pie and not a bunch of cunts retroactively finding excuses for shitting up a public server with their autism.

This.

I know I will regret wasting any more time on this, but I seriously do not get how some entitled idiots managed to have one of the best admins "fired" just by jumping on the bandwagon of autism causing a (in relation to the size of this community) big shitstorm.

Every other admin that did not stand up for Desire needs to get a fucking grip and do their job, rather than ignoring rules for the sake of keeping this mod "alive", simply by letting childish retards break and bend rules to their liking.

No matter how big a community is, rules are there for a reason. The reason being protecting the "law abiding players" from the rule breakers. This has not been the case in quite a while.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #151 on: May 04, 2016, 05:08:29 pm »
+7
I tried not to post because of my new promotion but my hands are shaking and I can't stand any much longer.

I am pretty sure most here would agree on that saying the word "friend" or any kind of racism warranting a ban is silly.In my opinion, anything that is on the chat can be avoided by the mute option and shouldn't require any admin actions, Naz1sm in EU servers are exempt from this, since German Law is quite strict about it there is nothing we can do. Desire is right on the part that she was trying to apply the rules against a bunch of  "hey lets spam friend at once xd" kids and because rules state so she has the right to ban them.BUT, not permanently or for 90 fucking days. Clearly anger takes her over, goes full yolo and bans half the community. Which was bad as we all can imagine.

So please stop with the replies saying x is right y is wrong, stuff happened and it all brought us to this point.

cheerio

pogosan

« Reply #152 on: May 04, 2016, 05:23:42 pm »
+3

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 04, 2016, 05:29:52 pm »
+3
TL;DR: Entitled little bundle of sticks cunts are used to shitting up the game like it's their personal playground, throw a tantrum when an admin finally dares to do their "job".

Dumb excuses so far are:
-Game is so small that rules should be circumvented and rewritten for playerbase health reasons (make rules more convenient for shit trolls, GENIUS, that will surely help the playerbase).
-Saying "friend" was a principled stand for freedom and apple pie and not a bunch of cunts retroactively finding excuses for shitting up a public server with their autism.

This sums it up pretty nicely.

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 04, 2016, 05:38:02 pm »
+3
Just fucking kill this thread already, it's getting boring as hell.

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 04, 2016, 05:41:01 pm »
+1
Only read it now for the first time.  :|  max activity

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #156 on: May 04, 2016, 05:42:43 pm »
I'm sorry I'm not up at 6am to control everything and rely on admins like any sane person in my position would do))

Sparvico already told you that he has no access to logs, do you expect him to call Witchcraft and have him read tarot to find out the real identities of the offenders? As soon as I get access to the logs (goddamnit Dupre), I'll look into it myself, logs allow us to see who is behind a pseudonym. Sparvico handled it as good as he could.

No he treated his friends better - gave ban based on if they had done that on na1 for jokes, not NA3 where someone's work for weeks destroyed by pollabuse in order to cheat to win.  In the past much more connected punishment to fit what is going on.

Also, you need to realize there is a steady trickle of us leaving over these trolls being supported by the current admins - we don't make a loud noise like the crybaby trolls mass spamming n-word and then whining about getting punished for it.  Instead my friends are slowly leaving this game (lost another 2 last night after that incident) because the fact is the trolls are getting their way and the administration is getting rid of the admins that actually stand up to their bullying as the trolls increasingly get their way using their numbers and the admins they have in their factions.

So you can cater to the trolls or you can cater to the community that actually doesn't make a lot of noise and don't do things that are banworthy and usually don't even post on forums.  Your choice - really can't do both!  And it seems like you are making the wrong one so far.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 05:52:43 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 04, 2016, 05:49:08 pm »
+4
Just fucking kill this thread already, it's getting boring as hell.

At the moment it's the only thread on these forums which is somewhat entertaining, so nah, keep it going.

Desire is right on the part that she was trying to apply the rules against a bunch of  "hey lets spam friend at once xd" kids and because rules state so she has the right to ban them.BUT, not permanently or for 90 fucking days.

I think that almost everyone would agree that a few days bans would be a reasonable punishment.

Offline Havelle

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 364
  • Infamy: 37
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisitan
« Reply #158 on: May 04, 2016, 06:46:36 pm »
+6
It would be pretty interesting to see a "Where Are They Now" special where like Frisia is a boat clan, and Dracul/Raven is a Second Life biker gang and Kesh is just still continuing to play strat alone.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 04, 2016, 06:52:25 pm »
+3
(click to show/hide)

Remove Kratos adminship for legalize racism11!1!!11!

pogosan

« Reply #160 on: May 04, 2016, 06:55:26 pm »
+4

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #161 on: May 04, 2016, 06:59:15 pm »
+11
Remove Kratos adminship for legalize racism11!1!!11!

And spank him!

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #162 on: May 04, 2016, 07:04:46 pm »
+1
This.

I know I will regret wasting any more time on this, but I seriously do not get how some entitled idiots managed to have one of the best admins "fired" just by jumping on the bandwagon of autism causing a (in relation to the size of this community) big shitstorm.

Every other admin that did not stand up for Desire needs to get a fucking grip and do their job, rather than ignoring rules for the sake of keeping this mod "alive", simply by letting childish retards break and bend rules to their liking.

No matter how big a community is, rules are there for a reason. The reason being protecting the "law abiding players" from the rule breakers. This has not been the case in quite a while.

This "best admin" you talk bout would mainly play on a on a naked character with just a stick delaying and brocoding or a horse archer delaying while passing out the most ridiculous ban times for minor offenses to actual players. Everyone on NA has autism which is why we need EU admin.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #163 on: May 04, 2016, 07:19:59 pm »
No he treated his friends better - gave ban based on if they had done that on na1 for jokes, not NA3 where someone's work for weeks destroyed by pollabuse in order to cheat to win.  In the past much more connected punishment to fit what is going on.

Also, you need to realize there is a steady trickle of us leaving over these trolls being supported by the current admins - we don't make a loud noise like the crybaby trolls mass spamming n-word and then whining about getting punished for it.  Instead my friends are slowly leaving this game (lost another 2 last night after that incident) because the fact is the trolls are getting their way and the administration is getting rid of the admins that actually stand up to their bullying as the trolls increasingly get their way using their numbers and the admins they have in their factions.

So you can cater to the trolls or you can cater to the community that actually doesn't make a lot of noise and don't do things that are banworthy and usually don't even post on forums.  Your choice - really can't do both!  And it seems like you are making the wrong one so far.

Funny how you are crying so much, the strat loser who loses all the strat battles and wars who finally has their pocket admin who will mass ban during a strat battle just so you can win removed.  And now you cry because Sparvico won't pass out massive deal breaking bans and you make shit up. Show me how these admins support "trolls" besides that one incident where Desire was trying to mass ban 19 players during one of your strat battles?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 07:29:00 pm by Grytviken »

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #164 on: May 04, 2016, 07:34:25 pm »
the strat loser who loses all the strat battles and wars

Lol, what rock are you living under. hahahaha, FCC notorious for dominating every strategus we play in.  Your clan only ever really known for losing and using N-word.  Good one! made me laugh!  Kind of makes anything else you post unreliable so no point in reading, since you obviously have no idea of anything that goes on from all your repeatedly incorrect posts in this thread about permabans (of which there are none), Artyem not using the N-word (he did, everyone recognizes that), we were already winning the battle when the bans started with N-word - had nothing to do with us etc. etc.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 07:38:05 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo