Author Topic: Brotherhood vs Despotate War  (Read 6770 times)

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
Brotherhood vs Despotate War
« on: April 20, 2016, 05:41:24 pm »
+1
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Now that the war is over vs Despotate since they have quit and disbanded like many other clans so we win the war by default sadly, for some dumb reason I do not care to get into, I would like to announce the future plans of Brotherhood.

First off I would like to throw out there that we are not quitting in any way shape or form and will continue with our strat efforts until we have enough gold and gear to throw up some awesome XP battles in NA since it looks like that will be the only fun strat thing to come for a long time, even though it might take a while to get to.

Recruiting!!!!!!!!!
Yes now that thing's are cooling down I would like to put out there to anyone who's clan has disbanded or is just looking for a new strat faction that we are recruiting and can set you up with whatever you need! Just add Knightmare_ on steam or message me on here

Fiefs
Since we have won the war we are laying claims on these fiefs of Despotate since we like to believe we get first grabs, If the fief is not on here feel free to grab it yourself and expect our merc support if you ask.
(click to show/hide)

If you would like to talk add me on steam or message me on forums

Edit: I do not know when we will be taking these fiefs but it will be soon so stay tuned!

Edit2: Changed the fiefs that we will come after so I dont have to fuck with people that left Despotate to do their own thing
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 11:36:08 pm by Novamere »

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
Re: Brotherhood vs Despotate War
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2016, 05:46:53 pm »
+1

There will be many

Did not even realize the war lasted less than 2 weeks damn.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2016, 05:52:41 pm »
Tell me about it.  The first real battle Occitan fights in all of strat 6, they lose, then ragesquit (run away, white flag, full capitulation).  You'd think they didn't realize they were playing a medieval war game but instead that it was real life.  War last all of 4 days (most of that fierce forum declarations of how they were going to stomp us).

To be fair it kind of reminds me of previous strats fighting them, I think they only ever played for the trading simulator aspects.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2016, 05:54:59 pm »
New Emer and New Chazea will be dwarven fiefs by tomorrow. Change your claims or face a new war!
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2016, 06:01:45 pm »
New Emer and New Chazea will be dwarven fiefs by tomorrow. Change your claims or face a new war!

Are you retarded?Im the one who told you guys to take some Despotate fiefs dont start shit if you do not know what is going on talk to HESKEY.

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2016, 06:04:41 pm »
+3
Aaaaaaaaand war declared.
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Zeus_

• The Best Caboose
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 447
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
  • Game nicks: Zeus
  • IRC nick: Zeus?
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2016, 06:05:57 pm »
+1
Nova Veluca

Veluca is part of the Tasa Clan (if taser called it that again)

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2016, 06:16:59 pm »
+4
if taser called it that again

He better has. If not, I see a war coming up.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Alkazar

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2016, 06:30:08 pm »
they lose, then ragesquit (run away, white flag, full capitulation).

Kesh, how the fuck are you more dense then lead? You can't be so retarded to think it's because we lost one castle battle.

Offline phnxhdsn

• Earl
  • Renown: 355
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium / Vanguard / DMG
  • Game nicks: Phoenix, Mangudai
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2016, 06:37:11 pm »
+1
The teal faction is called Tasa clan have no fear comrades

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2016, 06:37:34 pm »
+3
Veluca is part of the Tasa Clan (if taser called it that again)

Tasa, we shall stand beside you and keep you free to chase your wild taser dreams!

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 06:44:15 pm by Bronto »

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2016, 06:47:24 pm »
I want to dispel any illusion of forward-planning or dishonest play. So let's get everything out in the open to nip this in the bud.

I went south to kill Sarimish because Saxton left Taser's protective busom. We also had a view to take a castle if landgrabs were happening already.

However, people got there first and Phoenix decided to attack Chaeza or Emer instead (cba to check which one), he is a Dwarf-lord and the mountains call him, who could deny his destiny if it lays in the southern hills? In response to this last night I said 'if you fucks want to grab a sell fief down there, get me a buy fief too' or words to that effect. Hence Switch's attack.

Was not aware of any other or conflicting claims on these fiefs at the time, I believe these attacks had been initiated before you made this thread and I have no memory of you(Knightmare) informing me of an interest in these fiefs in any personal communication. I don't want this to become a whole thing, but you have to appreciate that when my dwarves want fiefs in the mountains I would be no leader of the Miners Guild if I deny them their stone-given right.

As a faction that also will not be quitting, and plan to try and keep Strategus battles alive with real sweaty battles, we would like to secure this north-south trade route on the east of the map. Especially considering the shear volume of factions to the west of us that we will shortly be declaring war on I probably shouldn't have said that. Plz ignore.

If you(Knightmare) believe I have been in any way dishonest in allowing my noble Dwarves to attack these hitherto unclaimed villages, then please contact me. Although I would prefer Renay to not declare war on you out of the blue on the behalf of the Miners Guild, he is a Dwarf-lord and capable of making his own decisions. I would, however, remind Renay of 'The Book of Grudges' and invite him to consider that a war with Knightmare would be counter to our (and your) current aspirations, and may delay more important concerns by a considerable length of time.

*our plans were rapidly changed when the transfer of Uxhaul from Despotate to Saxton did not take place, and Saxton quit as a result. The last time we spoke, our plans were obviously (and quite openly) the extermination of Saxton*

My original goal was to exterminate saxton so if that is completed than we shall see but now im hearing that Despotate broke into smaller factions like GOBBLINS? Blizz on his own Taser on his own? Who do i go after hahaha

I will take some time and think on this, But we do get claim to any despotate lands since we were at war with them like GOBBLINS vs Pars but I was going to sell their lands anyway to newer clans like Pars or Godfrey or 2 others I know of to get them into strat so we can replensi hsome population butwe shall see.

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2016, 06:49:32 pm »
+1
I value your opinion, honorable guild leader Heskey, and will rethink my decision. I need some time to ponder on this and if Knightmare turns out not to be a cunt, I will not attack him.

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2016, 06:55:46 pm »
+1
Veluca is already promised to someone on their way to claim it. If you want to try and attack it, go for it. Good luck though.

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2016, 06:59:06 pm »
Veluca is already promised to someone on their way to claim it. If you want to try and attack it, go for it. Good luck though.

Who did u sell it to?