Second Life
8 (11.6%)
Club Penguin
12 (17.4%)
Toon Town
1 (1.4%)
Melee: Battlegrounds
4 (5.8%)
Sitting in my mother's basement until NA1 has more than 20 people in it.
20 (29%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Author Topic: End of Mod RP thread (autism is encouraged)  (Read 6349 times)

Offline Deltah

• Count
  • Renown: 236
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
  • Good pumpernickel is so hard to come by.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul,
  • Game nicks: Dracul_Deltah_The_ASS_PRINCE, Hemorrhoid_Hero
End of Mod RP thread (autism is encouraged)
« on: April 19, 2016, 08:28:48 am »
+20
It was the best of times
It was the worst of limes

A battle between Freedom and Fascism was being fought in the garnished village of Nova Amere.
Between exotic oak timbers and anuses, the curdles of blood could be heard squirting like popping zits all over the skirmishing parties. Severed Leg ManTM wailed in the distance, as were his ways.
Little did these brave men and manchildren know, this was to be the last battle between the two factions, an abrupt end to a ten year long struggle snuggle.
Deltah lay prone on a roof, hiding wrapped in the flesh blankets of the enemy team's healing tent. The great warrior Miley had struck his larynx with the shaft of his axe and rendered him limp. With guile and subtlety Deltah hung onto his coattails and was dragged to the healing tent with him. Miley did not take notice, for he was too busy bearing the burden of carrying his team. However, some say it's just because he had a soft spot for the Ass Prince. Deltah watched in silent terror as the next events unfolded before his very eyes and ears.

As abrupt and chaotic as is to be expected in battle, a bus that may or may not have been literally on fire, shouted a dark word from an ancient redneck language. A just god smited his voice temporarily as he was bid to by ancient contract. Then, both sides began to shout the dark, melanin enrinched word into the sky like a creamy chocolate wind. At first they did this in jest.

All of a sudden the sky was alight with a wretched purple flame. The poor souls of this battle had angered a lesser deity with their mob like behavior. Purple hellfire descended from the sky, banishing those who offended her to the shadow realm. The men on both sides were startled, but could see straight through this horse shit. They shouted the dark word louder and louder, in protest to the violet deity that kidnapped their comrades.  The deity was struck by such defiance and couldn't contain her flatulent boypucci as she queefed purple bolts of discharge across the lands, mulching the brave warriors like orphans in a wood chipper. Then, a bright golden light appeared in spite of the purple plague. But even he, the god of logic and reasoning, could not contain the vile rage of the purple one. Even his bright light was snuffed out like a candle in the night, a sign that the great Derp truly had forsaken the realm.

The aftermath was bloody and sticky, kind of like afterbirth.
Sperglords cried calls of racism, for they did not want their wive's sons to be tainted by the dark speech of the NCAA.
The surviving autists of Sodomy grew loud and unruly, for their true and just god died that day at the hands of she who should not be named.
It was a sad day, and the final one in the history of many great warriors.

This event was forever to be known as The Great Queefening.
Bring me that ASS.

Offline Deltah

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: End of Mod RP thread (autism is encouraged)
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2016, 01:37:35 am »
Put up a poll.

Also apparently Kesh shitposted in every other thread to move this to the second page because I hurt his feelings again :'(

Come on guys, throw up some of those RP's that this mod is known for. I miss those more than I will ever I miss actually playing the game.

Also I'm bumping in hopes that Arty puts up a roleplay from the point of view of Relit's pike.
Bring me that ASS.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2016, 01:45:39 am »
Put up a poll.

Also apparently Kesh shitposted in every other thread to move this to the second page because I hurt his feelings again :'(

Come on guys, throw up some of those RP's that this mod is known for. I miss those more than I will ever I miss actually playing the game.

Also I'm bumping in hopes that Arty puts up a roleplay from the point of view of Relit's pike.

Man deltah you are desperate for attention that you need to keep starting a new thread and double posting about this old news then bump it.  We don't care, go off and leave already, attentionwhore!

You have already cried in 3 other threads for 11 pages because you had to sit in the corner for 2 days over racism, then you ragesquit, except you spend days more crying on the forums.  It has already been resolved with admins, everyone else has moved on, nobody cares that you quit.  Just leave.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Deltah

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2016, 02:11:13 am »
+1
Man deltah you are desperate for attention that you need to keep starting a new thread and double posting about this old news then bump it.  We don't care, go off and leave already, attentionwhore!

You have already cried in 3 other threads for 11 pages because you had to sit in the corner for 2 days over racism, then you ragesquit, except you spend days more crying on the forums.  It has already been resolved with admins, everyone else has moved on, nobody cares that you quit.  Just leave.

I was never banned in the first place, nor did I say the word in chat. Nice fact checking though. (I've said this to you twice already.)

This is also the only thread I've personally started since 2014.

If you still think anyone is actually trying to defend racism and that the issue was ever about racism, you need to review those threads or talk to any of the admins involved.

I just wanted to make a funny roleplay thread so I could get some laughs before I stopped coming here. You don't need to throw a hissy fit and go into full damage control mode. Get over yourself.

Please stop making up dumb shit. I mean I know you're just trolling but you could at least put some effort into it. It's hilarious that you go on and on about me and my friends being toxic but then you run around and do shit like this all day and night. I've known several people that have quit that game as a direct result of your actions. Please go ahead and find someone who quit the game because of Deltah.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 02:18:58 am by Deltah »
Bring me that ASS.

Offline Zeus_

• The Best Caboose
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 447
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
  • Game nicks: Zeus
  • IRC nick: Zeus?
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2016, 02:37:47 am »
+5
where is the poll option for...

"gonna sit in my mom's basement until NA 1 has more than 20 people in it"

Edit: Now if only i was smart enough to wait and vote after i posted  :?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 02:45:16 am by Zeus_ »

Offline Deltah

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2016, 02:40:55 am »
where is the poll option for...

"gonna sit in my mom's basement until NA 1 has more than 20 people in it"

Added as per your request. :)
Bring me that ASS.

Offline Larry

• Baron
  • Renown: 118
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dragoni of Valahia
  • Game nicks: Larry The Magical Cheetah | Brick Cavity | Cheetah On Rollerblades | Maximillian Schmeling, and more
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2016, 02:54:06 am »

'Twas the night before crimbus, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even Kesh's salt powered robot. Oh wait, there it goes. Sorry everyone, crimbus is cancelled, kesh ruined it for everyone, just like everything else.

Sail deep into my mind, crawl among my slimy ridges. Know, deep within yourself, that there is no escape from this hell, as tirade after tirade of phallic objects bombard you from all sides.

Kesh mistook the words of the ambiguously gay duo for true racism, and not lobbing words around for the hell of it. It was an awkward situation, one that could only be solved through tact, and blatant disregard of what had actually happened. Kesh succeeds his role for 'Saying someone did something they didn't do', but the enemy ripostes with "But that isn't what happened". Truly a master stroke, Perhaps Kesh's next attack on someone's non-problems will pan out more adequately, but for the time being, it would seem he's busy vigorously studying the inner dimensions of his colon.

stay away from my son's wife's cousin in law twice removed

(click to show/hide)
Among my many achievements are as follows; I once convinced a carton of cigarettes to abandon it's dreams of space travel, have conjured a hat out of a rabbit, may have, on more than one occasion, had sexual relations in stable earth orbit, and dominated fully over several small african nations, whom I then forced to fight in gladiatorial combat with cucumbers whilst wearing miniskirts.

Offline Larry

• Baron
  • Renown: 118
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dragoni of Valahia
  • Game nicks: Larry The Magical Cheetah | Brick Cavity | Cheetah On Rollerblades | Maximillian Schmeling, and more
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2016, 02:59:01 am »
+1
One second, lemme get out of the jizz pool.

(click to show/hide)

Somewhere, deep in the depths of the great molten salt lakes of Desire, dozens, I say dozens of white knights were bravely defending his or her honor, so balls deep were they in hermaphroditic boypussy that they could not see through the muff disguising their eyes from the squealing sandworm hidden beneath, deep were the heated grunts of such fedora clad hamgalaxies as they wankulated their angry, squealing DNA rifles onto their own chests with impunity.

We began our foray into the forbidden sphincter, we could smell the salt in the air, and could feel the shit smearing onto our foreheads every time we forgot to duck, the men trembled with fright as we were beset upon by a full thousand enemas, who all wielded long, ten foot poles with which they vowed not to touch us. But touch us they did, prodding and poking, and the guys stabbing us in the chest with swords weren't helping either, the battle was hard fought, but we were outnumbered and our enemy was lodged high within the colon, no matter the fingers at our disposal, he would not be dislodged, at the end of this battle our men rode through the anal canals on donkey-lampreys, who wriggled most delightedly against my brutal cock-mace, none knew the horror which was about to befall us.

Suddenly, in the midst of our speech, a word was uttered, a word of power it must have been, so strong was our enemies' cry of indignation. I was busy gnawing on a dying man's entrails at the time, but by the time I had noticed such uttering was going in place, almost half our number had been smitten, a great tide of shit annihilating each of them individually, dragging them deep into the prison, only known as the dreaded 'Safe-Zone.', I was one of the last to go, my shit imprisonment was to last 90 days, but I was let out earlier because the guards didn't want to watch me keep fucking the walls.

Sincerely, and forevermore, My Dick.

Artyem does not condone my actions, and neither should anyone else.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 03:04:34 am by Larry »
Among my many achievements are as follows; I once convinced a carton of cigarettes to abandon it's dreams of space travel, have conjured a hat out of a rabbit, may have, on more than one occasion, had sexual relations in stable earth orbit, and dominated fully over several small african nations, whom I then forced to fight in gladiatorial combat with cucumbers whilst wearing miniskirts.

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2016, 02:59:33 am »
+2
Dam I voted for Bannerlord but I wanted to vote for the last 1 fuck me

Offline Deltah

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2016, 03:03:54 am »
+1

I feel honored that the town this battle was fought in signed itself up for a forum account and posted in this thread.
All hail the sentient village.
Bring me that ASS.

Offline Saxton

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos (nigger central), BRD (kesh sux my ass)
  • Game nicks: Saxton
  • IRC nick: Saxton
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2016, 05:31:18 am »
I have literally multi-accounted for 3 years and nobody has noticed.

I also say cunt at least once per shitpost

I was going to dupe the EVERLIVING FUCK out of my gear at uxkal but some asscunt got salty and backed out

ban now?
(you DID say autism is encouraged!)
I guess I haven't made enough of an impression this strat.  Feel like the fat girl at the homecoming dance.  No one wants to dance! I'm also a raging friend

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2016, 05:44:17 am »
+6

game looks gud

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Deltah

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2016, 09:51:00 am »
+2
The Final Battle

It was the dead of night, in the heart of Mossbackistan.
The forces of SODOMY marched all through the night, stalking their prey through the woods.
Their tigers were crouched, and their dragons were hidden.
The remnants of the FCC were hiding there, plotting and planning their takeover of the idle continent.
Would anyone oppose such a brilliant strategem?
SODOMY would.

A small warparty composed of Mossback forest rangers, Kesh's wife's sons, a Frisian freedom fighter, and Deltah slowly advanced through the brush.
Keshian's sentries were as idle as the lands they had planned to take, and had their throats slit by the plucky band of Sodomite irregulars.

By the time FCC's forces knew what was happening, the Sodomites were already upon them.
One of them made out Deltah's face hiding under a chinese helmet, supplied to him by a stolen weapons cache that Dracul had taken in strat 4.
"I THOUGHT YOU QUIT OF THE RAGE?," the man cried.
Deltah's rusty walmart machete replied for him, as he plunged it deep into the sperg's bulging gut.
"Good fight," spoke Deltah.

The battle was over as quickly as it began.
Sperg blood thoroughly coated the encampment, and some say its salty contents still taint the earth to this very day.

Bring me that ASS.

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2016, 09:55:38 am »
+2
The Final Battle

It was the dead of night, in the heart of Mossbackistan.
The forces of SODOMY marched all through the night, stalking their prey through the woods.
Their tigers were crouched, and their dragons were hidden.
The remnants of the FCC were hiding there, plotting and planning their takeover of the idle continent.
Would anyone oppose such a brilliant strategem?
SODOMY would.

A small warparty composed of Mossback forest rangers, Kesh's wife's sons, a Frisian freedom fighter, and Deltah slowly advanced through the brush.
Keshian's sentries were as idle as the lands they had planned to take, and had their throats slit by the plucky band of Sodomite irregulars.

By the time FCC's forces knew what was happening, the Sodomites were already upon them.
One of them made out Deltah's face hiding under a chinese helmet, supplied to him by a stolen weapons cache that Dracul had taken in strat 4.
"I THOUGHT YOU QUIT OF THE RAGE?," the man cried.
Deltah's rusty walmart machete replied for him, as he plunged it deep into the sperg's bulging gut.
"Good fight," spoke Deltah.

The battle was over as quickly as it began.
Sperg blood thoroughly coated the encampment, and some say its salty contents still taint the earth to this very day.

The Forces of Good have had their final triumph over the sniveling evil rats this night. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2016, 04:59:36 pm »
So all this forum melodrama just for attention.  You don't quit, you cry for 32 pages on the forum and you don't actually quit, still post on forums, still fight in battles, and still move on strat.  Honestly, our peasant gear lost last night didn't matter against your heavily armed army, but showing your hypocrisy fully worth it!  Enjoy the practice shields, while we enjoy your fiefs. :)

BRAVO - great troll!  Though kind of sad in a pitiful sort of way.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo