Author Topic: The Northern Dominion Siege of Calradian Confederacy Continues  (Read 1118 times)

Offline Thalion_Menelvagor

• Count
  • Renown: 259
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
+27
Yes, we have their entire faction surrounded and blockaded.  They may choose to surrender, but we will not accept. Firstly, we hold several distinct advantages. Namely, Tristan and Cassander are being held hostage in Tilbault. Captured during the many failed attempts to assault the castle.

(click to show/hide)

Secondly, as I stated already, we have their entire faction encircled with armies, siege works, and fortifications. We call it, the great-bowl.  For unlike a wall which is straight, an encirclement is circular, it is as if through much effort we have raised a mighty toilet around a turd. These ariel photos from the Northern Dominion's Gnomish Air-Balloon Corps proves it beyond the doubt of a shadow.

Get wrecked CC. GG no rematch.

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
Re: The Northern Dominion Siege of Calradian Confederacy Continues
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2016, 11:56:26 pm »
Yes, we have their entire faction surrounded and blockaded.  They may choose to surrender, but we will not accept. Firstly, we hold several distinct advantages. Namely, Tristan and Cassander are being held hostage in Tilbault. Captured during the many failed attempts to assault the castle.

(click to show/hide)

Secondly, as I stated already, we have their entire faction encircled with armies, siege works, and fortifications. We call it, the great-bowl.  For unlike a wall which is straight, an encirclement is circular, it is as if through much effort we have raised a mighty toilet around a turd. These ariel photos from the Northern Dominion's Gnomish Air-Balloon Corps proves it beyond the doubt of a shadow.

Get wrecked CC. GG no rematch.

(click to show/hide)

Your picture was so flawless I wish I could upvote it 10 times,

Fuck I even wanna make another forum account just to upvote it again

Offline Saxton

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos (nigger central), BRD (kesh sux my ass)
  • Game nicks: Saxton
  • IRC nick: Saxton
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2016, 12:45:27 am »
Your picture was so flawless I wish I could upvote it 10 times,

Fuck I even wanna make another forum account just to upvote it again

Shut the FUCK up shitmere

Your castle is shit, and you should feel bad
I guess I haven't made enough of an impression this strat.  Feel like the fat girl at the homecoming dance.  No one wants to dance! I'm also a raging friend

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2016, 12:54:50 am »
+4

That was really funny m8, thanks for gracing this thread with your presence.

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2016, 07:41:54 am »
+4

Saxton you are absolute garbage, and Trashmen should feel bad having to deposit you somewhere. Quit your petty shit and go blow each other on IRC like the rest of them.

Anyway, this shitpost is better than most recent ones.

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2016, 09:49:59 am »
+1
Will write a proper response to this sometime in the near future been busy the last few days. Look forward to it ;)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2016, 03:52:04 pm »
War over?
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2016, 02:58:43 am »
+3
The rain poured down hard in the camps of the Calradian Confederacy. Tristan and Cassander sat at at able in the war tent, discussing different strategies of how to escape from this recent turn of events. Pouring over a map of the area and frantically pointing at different spots on the terrain Cassander histerically yelled
"These Wardens are scared of us! They surround us but wont even put up a good fight. Just hiding wherever they can. Its cheap as fuck" while slamming his hand down on the table.
"Maybe Rando would be able to ride down from Reyvadin and break the circle in the north, and we could escape that way? If we focus our attack on that one spot then it could work" Tristan mused while rubbing his chin.
"That wouldnt work, they'd just come up from the south and smash our troops from behind while we engage their northern forces. We gotta think of something better than that." Cassander muttered while pacing back and forth. Tristan walked to the back of the tent and opened a chest and out from it pulled a book.
"When we were in the Castle during Albus' failed assault, I managed to steal this from the keep. Required some sneaking but I think it may be our answer here. Its Thalions 'Nerdonomicon', its even signed by the author. Maybe there will be something useful in here." Setting down the hefty tome on the table, they opened it and began leafing through. Hours past as what could be seen of the sun slowly sunk down past the hills and together they worked their way through the book, looking for any answer to help them in their plight. And then, they found it.
"This... could work." Tristan muttered.
"Its insane! Even if it did, theres no way we know for sure you would survive it let alone come back!" Cassandedr stammered.
"If it is what it takes to win this war and get my men out safe, it is worth it." Tristan said. "Prepare the necessary things. I will rest until I am required." waving a hand and dismissing Cassander. He hurried out the tent and began giving orders for soldiers to collect the necessary ingredients. In an hours time everything was set up. Tristan left his tent and walked a bit aways to the edge of his camp. These kind of things have to be done away from the main groups of soldiers of course, not everyone would understand. Entering the tent he saw a summoning circle ready.
Summoning Circle:
(click to show/hide)

"Everything ready? All the fail safes in place?" Tristan asked looking at Cassander.
"Yes, I double checked it myself. Its as ready as its going to be, none of us are experts here." Cassander affirmed as Tristan walked back and into the center of the circle.
"Lets do it then"

Cassander and the few others who were here to help began a chant. A slow, demonic one, that slowly grew in speed and tempo as the air in the room grew heavy and somehow the light from the torches grew dim. A vortex began to swirl through the air and it grew faster with its vortex in the center of the circle. After what felt like a brief eternity it started to calm and when it broke a man in dark armor stood there.
man in armor:
(click to show/hide)
"I am... awakened. It has been a long time since I stepped forth in these realms. You, who are you. Why am I summoned" the armored man said as he stuck a finger out at Cassander.
"My name is Cassander, I fight for the Confederacy. We have called upon you to fight the Wardens of the North, or as they now call themselves the Northern Dominion." he stammered, barely getting it out.
"Wardens of the North... I remember, a long time ago, before I was sealed away. The great Prince Blackguard commanded me to fight these 'men' and we managed to take their castle and fight them off for awhile before the Prince grew bored. Very well, I will help you for now." the man said as he strolled past Cassander and out into the night. Taking a horse he rode out from the camp and towards Tilbaut Castle. Cassander quickly gathered some men and followed him, not wanting their sacrifice to go to waste. Upon arriving at the Castle the man reared his horse, dismounted, and began to shout.
the ultimatum:
(click to show/hide)
"Thalion!" the voice boomed across the plains "I have come for you! It is I, Sorcerer Tholamin, back from the dead! Come out here and fight me like a man. Me and my men relish the chance to meet you in open combat. Or have you no balls? Lets be done with this!" After that, he promptly got on his horse and rode back to camp. The voice was heard across the lands, how will Thalion respond?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Thalion_Menelvagor

• Count
  • Renown: 259
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2016, 05:42:56 am »
Reserved