Author Topic: you kids are all fucking retarded.  (Read 17559 times)

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
Re: you kids are all fucking retarded.
« Reply #165 on: April 18, 2016, 11:39:23 pm »
Yeah the mod looks a whole lot better with 12 people on NA for primetime.

For real. Only reason those people play is because they're invested, too, very few if any are playing weird/funny builds that I've seen, the ones that do stuff like that are mostly EU these days sadly.

What's most hilarious is flipping last night we had those two non-battle strat battles, Merc vs Veluca, like 30 people in NA 3 (20 v 10 basically) and NA1 was dead before and after the fights, maybe five or seven dudes actually went on to play the game after the literally like five minute "battles". I'd call that pretty toxic behavior for the mod personally.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #166 on: April 18, 2016, 11:51:23 pm »
+1
For real. Only reason those people play is because they're invested, too, very few if any are playing weird/funny builds that I've seen, the ones that do stuff like that are mostly EU these days sadly.

What's most hilarious is flipping last night we had those two non-battle strat battles, Merc vs Veluca, like 30 people in NA 3 (20 v 10 basically) and NA1 was dead before and after the fights, maybe five or seven dudes actually went on to play the game after the literally like five minute "battles". I'd call that pretty toxic behavior for the mod personally.

If you're 37 and will never reach 38, what's the point of grinding? And your faction won't lose a fief just because you weren't on NA 1.

strat bad, high level bad, remove both

no heirlooms, STF only, NA 1 final destination
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Malaclypse

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 18, 2016, 11:54:28 pm »
+2
If you're 37 and will never reach 38, what's the point of grinding? And your faction won't lose a fief just because you weren't on NA 1.

strat bad, high level bad, remove both

no heirlooms, STF only, NA 1 final destination

I play pretty frequently and almost exclusively play on STFs, so I guess the point of playing the game isn't to grind, it's to play the game, enjoy it, have fun? I mean I've always been set apart from other players on that front I feel like but damn. If playing the game is just work, if going to pointless strat battles is work, then people should quit their lame jobs.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #168 on: April 19, 2016, 12:00:18 am »
+3
Not even two weeks ago I was getting back into NA 1 pretty regularly, trying out new builds and weapons.  My main focus was to try and find a set of gear that I enjoyed playing with, didn't really care about hitting 36 or 37 again.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Sir_Hans

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Beached_Dolphin, Sir_Hans
« Reply #169 on: April 19, 2016, 12:25:04 am »
+5
Should have never taken deploy-able ladders out of NA 2.
Went from full servers on NA 2 and very high pops on NA 1 servers to the ghost town that it is now.

Sure it's probably not what killed the mod, but in my eyes it was the beginning of the mods slow but gradual decent into nothingness.

NA 2 was so fun with full servers, Who cares if a troll destroys a ladder once in a while when his teamates are walking up it? I'd rather have full server and trolls in NA 2 than nobody ever playing on NA 2 ever...

Offline Malaclypse

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 19, 2016, 12:45:50 am »
+5
NA 2 was so fun with full servers, Who cares if a troll destroys a ladder once in a while when his teamates are walking up it? I'd rather have full server and trolls in NA 2 than nobody ever playing on NA 2 ever...

I've always been a siege rat at heart, I spent a long time playing there with NH, HoC, MB, HG edit: KUTT holy fuck can't leave them out... miss that server, and I feel your pain brother Dolphin. Other than like two rando nights where it had 20-40 people for an hour or so, I haven't played cRPG siege in years. NA2 was already stone cold ded before I took a break from cRPG, the population of the module on decline where it couldn't support Siege/Battle simultaneously. I know there was some talk about organizing a "siege night" by Dupre or someone but I'm not sure what came of it, I'd definitely attend on a weekend evening.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 06:35:04 pm by Malaclypse »

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 19, 2016, 12:46:36 am »
+2
any one who fallows lemmings off a cliff simply because everyone else is doing it...is fucking retarded
Canadian lemmings visitors can't see pics , please register or login

or regular ones? visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #172 on: April 19, 2016, 02:05:52 am »
+3
Kesh is fun to chat and play with in TS

you went too far here

that is just not true

i best ever described his voice

as someone who sounded

like a natural born used car salesman

so many times ive heard the man speak

not trying to socially interact
or make jokes
or have fun

but use people as bits in an exchange he can benefit from

but your right--

the man is autistically good

at a video game called classic roleplaying game

.poetry.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 02:09:18 am by AUTISMOTHEWIZMO »

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #173 on: April 19, 2016, 02:18:11 am »
Huh?  I don't think anyone by any stretch of the imagination could equate my dulcet tones to used car salesman.

But anyway loss of ladder-paulting was the true death sign of the mod.  Should just revert everything back to strat 1 stats with ladders galore and have strategus actually give crpg gold and much better xp.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #174 on: April 19, 2016, 02:18:57 am »
+5
Huh?  I don't think anyone by any stretch of the imagination could equate my dulcet tones to used car salesman.

its artful memeing dad you wouldnt get it

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 19, 2016, 06:41:17 am »
friend
qqa
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 05:07:47 pm by Gurgumul »

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #176 on: April 19, 2016, 06:53:08 am »
Yeah the mod looks a whole lot better with 12 people on NA for primetime.

I got home around 7pm cst and got on crpg with 30 people. Maybe if you're looking to play you should wait a bit before just declaring the At fifteen, I had the will to learn; at thirty, I could stand; at forty, I had no doubts; at fifty, I understood the heavenly Bidding; at sixty, my ears were opened; at seventy, I could do as my heart lusted without trespassing from the square..

^ Fucking hell.
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

Offline Thax

• Knight
  • Renown: 70
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thax
« Reply #177 on: April 20, 2016, 08:06:43 am »
+3
Who would've thought that taking children that had nothing to do with slavery and bashing them over the head with political correctness and taking away their freedom of speech, guilting them with ridiculous concepts of white privilege, while creating a protected class of can-never-do-anything-wrong even when they do something wrong, would actually blow up in anyones face. New generations rebel against the norms of the previous one....happens every time. Especially when you build a house of cards out of lies.

Freedom of speech always trumps your made up right to be unoffended.

There was a time we were taught that words cant hurt us, now there are safe spaces for snowflakes that feel threatened over chalk on sidewalks. (The west is doomed.)

The regressive liberals are the new grand inquisitors just as guilty as the religious right of the 1950's. Trying to control thought, language and freedom through intimidation. They became what they hated most... threatening, violent bullies.

But its said that "You know that man you hate....you look more like him everyday".

And as for anyone who is disappointed with a community...an online fucking community...what a joke btw....turn your computer off and walk away....None of this is real unless you allow it to be.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 08:52:55 am by Thax »

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 20, 2016, 12:19:23 pm »
+5

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #179 on: April 20, 2016, 12:24:30 pm »
you just cant win with this community. the great social experiment that it is... and yeah, i know, im not supposed to be posting anymore...i suppose i do because deep down i realize i love most of you know nowadays...and its hurts to see you all act...so fucking retarded.

any one who thinks a shit ton of people got banned for saying a word...is fucking retarded.

any one who is warned not to do something...then does it...then acts surprised that there is consequences..is fucking retarded

any one who fallows lemmings off a cliff simply because everyone else is doing it...is fucking retarded

any one who quits something they say they are committed to...especially if its their own fault...is fucking retarded

any one who blames other people for their own mistakes...is fucking retarded

any one who purposely tries to get banned...then bitches and whines when they get banned...is fucking retarded

any one who gives people a ban, people who tried to get banned, got banned and bitched about it...anyone who gives them a break...is fucking retarded

any one who stands with people who tried to get banned...then got banned...then bitched about it...is fucking retarded

anyone who tries to get banned, gets banned, bitches about it, then gets let off the hook, and STILL bitches about it...is fucking retarded

the list goes on and on and on, and this is only one singular event out of hundreds of thousands...basically, you, crpg players, as a peoples, are all fucking retarded. most of you are complete douchbag trolls, as if thats a good thing...the rest of you are guilty by association, trollishness is infectious and we are all becoming slowly fucking retarded by staying here. either by succumbing to the trollishness or fucking putting up with it. you all want a good reason to leave the mod...make it that one...not some whiny lame ass typical crpg hypocritical bullshit.

now move the fuck on and quit acting so fucking retarded, damn.

To summerise, anyone who's human is retarded?

Got it brah.
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.