Author Topic: you kids are all fucking retarded.  (Read 15373 times)

Offline Havelle

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 364
  • Infamy: 37
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisitan
Re: you kids are all fucking retarded.
« Reply #105 on: April 17, 2016, 06:29:24 am »
+11
In reality, the FCC and the former-GOBBLINS are two sides of the same toxic coin. There's absolutely no denying this.

But we have something backing us that they don't. There is a light and it never goes out, it is the light shines in the toxic darkness, and the darkness of the FCC can not overcome it.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #106 on: April 17, 2016, 06:32:21 am »
My guess is that he either meant Sir_Waterbus_BRD (Dynamics) or globally banned you, which I cannot see.

Bronto, add me on steam if you want, probably easier to talk about this shit there.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 11:15:50 am by karasu »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 84
  • The February Patch Survivor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hello Kitty Clan (aka 'Clan For Fun')
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
« Reply #107 on: April 17, 2016, 06:37:49 am »
+6
The rest of you who joined in on the bandwagon why? Why did you kill NA? I hope you understand that your reactions to the heavy ban times are just as much at fault as the ban times in the first place. Shameful.
No, no, no, no and once again NO.

Bronto, your whole "community's fault" argument is so lame, it's like if you'd defend a guy who has shot in the face a kid who has stolen an apple from his pocket. Because hey, it is all a spoiled kid's fault! He did the wrong thing - it is forbidden to steal things in the first place and so the little bastard got his punish! Fucking NO. Is this really so hard to understand, that if one admin goes full retard and starts to ban people for 90 days over a minor violence, starts to threaten people saying something like: NEXT BAN IS 1 YEAR and proceeds to throw pemabans because hey he's got such an ecxellent idea of so-called "bluff-bans" (DAFUQ), then HE is a bad guy. Just imagine the following scenario:
-Some naughty people decieded to leech.
-A little later some other dudes joined them just for fun.
-Some competent admin begins to deal with this, he tells them to stop with leeching and bring a weapon next round, and kicks them.
-Some violators decide to ignore the warning because they don't give a fuck
-NOW the other freak admin, known for his past controversial decisions, losing his mind tremendously and starts to give permabans, because he has belief that people have to be incredibly idiotic if they believe he would permanently ban this time (fucking gold logic).
-Frustrated and angered people starts to spawn naked and leech deliberately because wtf is going on? If one madmin is mad he should just go fuck himself or play this goddamn game alone if he want so.
-Geme is ded, time to quit the madmod.

I mean, even though the whole story is so fucking surreal, as someone mentioned, it is still fucking easy to understand - it is not about bad community or racist people, but about one abusive admin freak.
<=== thanks to Tiny_Glancer <3 (never click on that image)
I'm not sure if ships are ingame
You Can't Kill Me

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 17, 2016, 06:44:25 am »
+2
It amuses me that all of the blame should fall on one person when that one person's inaccurate decision caused three clans to quit the mod...we're also currently discussing how this decision was wrong but go on...How are these people who posted 29 messages in flagrant disregard and provocation not at fault as well?

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #109 on: April 17, 2016, 06:57:18 am »
+1
It amuses me that all of the blame should fall on one person when that one person's inaccurate decision caused three clans to quit the mod...we're also currently discussing how this decision was wrong but go on...How are these people who posted 29 messages in flagrant disregard and provocation not at fault as well?

Bronto have you even been reading my posts?

Most of the people that got involved in the "mob aspect" of it only did so after the bans became ridiculous in the first place. Yes a few bad apples started the situation, but the initial use of the slur was by firebus, telling someone to kill themselves, and he did not get banned at all.

People weren’t being banned proportionally to their offense, instead they were being banned in increasing severity in order of participation in the event. Additionally the later threat to wipe people's characters if it happened again was completely ludicrous and unprecedented in this community, despite several worst cases that did result in permanent bans.The situation was handled poorly in server, poorly on the forums, and was entirely avoidable in the first place.

The entire situation is ugly, but the escalation of the situation was as much caused by the disproportionate admin response as it was by the offenders.

Edit: Now that is not to say that the offenders in question did not deserve a ban for the chat riot that occurred. But 30-90 days on a first time chat abuse offense? In a situation like that you start with mutes, then go to 1 hour-1 day bans if absolutely necessary. Sure you could still wind up with 19 people banned, but when 19 people complain you banned them for 1 hour for saying 'friend' then no one is going to say they didn't deserve it.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Deltah

• Count
  • Renown: 236
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
  • Good pumpernickel is so hard to come by.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul,
  • Game nicks: Dracul_Deltah_The_ASS_PRINCE, Hemorrhoid_Hero
« Reply #110 on: April 17, 2016, 07:03:34 am »
+7
Everyone understands that they are at fault for saying "friend" (Despite what plumbo, kesh, and turkhammer believe)
They are just indignant because the punishment doesn't fit the crime. Of course they were going to protest. Did they do it in a kind of shitty way? Yeah. But to be honest it's really not that harsh and they all deserved at most a 1-3 hour ban.Unchecked by Artyem and the other admins, they would have suffered perma bans or character wipes as per what Desire and Derpre have threatened.
 That is the entire point of all of these damn threads.

I'm just here playing* Autism Police *with the degenerates that think otherwise.
Wee-woo, Wee-woo
Bring me that ASS.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #111 on: April 17, 2016, 07:14:36 am »
Everyone understands that they are at fault for saying "friend" (Despite what plumbo, kesh, and turkhammer believe)
They are just indignant because the punishment doesn't fit the crime. Of course they were going to protest. Did they do it in a kind of shitty way? Yeah. But to be honest it's really not that harsh and they all deserved at most a 1-3 hour ban.Unchecked by Artyem and the other admins, they would have suffered perma bans or character wipes as per what Desire and Derpre have threatened.
 That is the entire point of all of these damn threads.

I'm just here playing* Autism Police *with the degenerates that think otherwise.
Wee-woo, Wee-woo

Lol your earlier response trying to attack my family is exactly the kind of person you and your clan represent with your racism and homophobia.  Did I devolve to atatck your family? no.  That is the toxic shit we are glad tos ee you leave.  And no, none of your responses really showed that you accepted any fault whatsoever, so are we just supposed to assume it? 
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #112 on: April 17, 2016, 07:19:50 am »
+14
My final comments on this:

Several admins (who will name themselves if they wish to be named) have posted in agreement with Sparvico and myself in the admin section.  Dupre's method of handling this entire situation as the head honcho of the NA admins is why we're upset.  He has threatened to remove people's admin powers for contradicting him on the forums, and he has threatened to wipe people's characters (as a lesser form of punishment, apparently).  Additionally, he refuses to admit that he is incorrect on his assessment of the situation, and that the admin team is actually capable of communicating and agreeing on issues.  I'm glad that he's around to work on the mod, but his endorsement of Desire's form of rash and over the top decision making, as well as his complete dismissal of the rest of the admin team is negligent at best.

With that said, I congratulate Uthyr Pendragon on his promotion to ELITE GLOBAL HEAD ADMIN and I know that he will serve justly and righteously.  I'm gonna go play some different video games now, see you guys when Bannerlord comes out.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 07:32:16 am by Artyem »

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Deltah

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 17, 2016, 07:23:33 am »
+2
Lol your earlier response trying to attack my family is exactly the kind of person you and your clan represent with your racism and homophobia.
Where did I say anything against homosexuals, persons of color, or your family? Where did I insult or attack them? Show me on the doll where I touched you. All I've done is label you a cuck and tell you that you and firebus need to be setting a better example for your joint family.

By the way, 3.5 of our members are actually openly gay/lesbian/bisexual. Hell, Bangor recently came out to us as being black. He's a bit of an uncle tom, but still.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 10:11:37 am by Deltah »
Bring me that ASS.

Offline Larry

• Baron
  • Renown: 118
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dragoni of Valahia
  • Game nicks: Larry The Magical Cheetah | Brick Cavity | Cheetah On Rollerblades | Maximillian Schmeling, and more
« Reply #114 on: April 17, 2016, 07:31:10 am »
+11
Lol your earlier response trying to attack my family is exactly the kind of person you and your clan represent with your racism and homophobia.  Did I devolve to atatck your family? no.  That is the toxic shit we are glad tos ee you leave.  And no, none of your responses really showed that you accepted any fault whatsoever, so are we just supposed to assume it?

How in the everloving fuck did I, the gay furry with a second life biker gang, get invited into this group of homophobic individuals. You try and attack their homophobia and I will fucking suck your dick bundle of sticks.
Among my many achievements are as follows; I once convinced a carton of cigarettes to abandon it's dreams of space travel, have conjured a hat out of a rabbit, may have, on more than one occasion, had sexual relations in stable earth orbit, and dominated fully over several small african nations, whom I then forced to fight in gladiatorial combat with cucumbers whilst wearing miniskirts.

Offline Reykjavik

• Noble
  • Renown: 22
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • SODOM 9thPANZERDIVISION
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Reykjavik, Hoestefjes_The_Hestefot, Dat_Berge
« Reply #115 on: April 17, 2016, 07:31:53 am »
+7

Homophobia? Come on man! I love dicks!
"Mike is the embodiment of 4chan in a bottle." - Larry The Magical Cheetah

Offline Larry

• Baron
  • Renown: 118
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Larry The Magical Cheetah | Brick Cavity | Cheetah On Rollerblades | Maximillian Schmeling, and more
« Reply #116 on: April 17, 2016, 07:58:05 am »
+7

Among my many achievements are as follows; I once convinced a carton of cigarettes to abandon it's dreams of space travel, have conjured a hat out of a rabbit, may have, on more than one occasion, had sexual relations in stable earth orbit, and dominated fully over several small african nations, whom I then forced to fight in gladiatorial combat with cucumbers whilst wearing miniskirts.

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #117 on: April 17, 2016, 07:59:08 am »
+2
Plumbo. You are one of us.

Offline Deltah

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 17, 2016, 08:01:57 am »
+2
How in the everloving fuck did I, the gay furry with a second life biker gang, get invited into this group of homophobic individuals. You try and attack their homophobia and I will fucking suck your dick bundle of sticks.
Bring me that ASS.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #119 on: April 17, 2016, 08:07:52 am »