Author Topic: you kids are all fucking retarded.  (Read 15950 times)

Offline Deltah

• Count
  • Renown: 236
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
  • Good pumpernickel is so hard to come by.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul,
  • Game nicks: Dracul_Deltah_The_ASS_PRINCE, Hemorrhoid_Hero
Re: you kids are all fucking retarded.
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2016, 05:44:08 am »
+11
Before your time.  I really wish some of these stupid, spoiled suburban kids that were doing this had to go to the ghetto and say that.  Maybe get your face smashed in would be a good learning experience.

The ghetto, huh? Is that where you drop your wife's son off every weekend so he can spend some quality time with his dad?
Bring me that ASS.

Offline Oreo

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2016, 05:44:22 am »
+9
Before your time.  I really wish some of these stupid, spoiled suburban kids that were doing this had to go to the ghetto and say that.  Maybe get your face smashed in would be a good learning experience.

I grew up in a place where someone died in my parking lot for stealing another guy's girlfriend's phone.
Oh, and someone was shot above me by his friends.
Oh and that one time they drained 1/2 the lake to find a murder weapon.
Ohhh yeah and when I was moving out of said place there was a hostage situation and he threw his wife over the balcony and kept his daughter hostage with a machete.
Oh and then there was that one time where they had to put armed police guards on every corner of my school for a rivalry basketball game, I'm not talking like handguns, I mean AR-15s or whatever.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit nigga
Arowaine: probably cause i told dupre he is a piss of shit

Offline Necrorave

• Duke
  • Renown: 609
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Who the fuck is this guy?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul
  • Game nicks: Necrorave and or Cheesus Crust
  • IRC nick: Necrorave
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2016, 05:48:43 am »
+10
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2016, 05:48:53 am »
+15
honestly kesh im shocked your wifes boyfriend allows you to play crpg

btw i want to bring the following post to the forums as a social experiment

friendS

COONS

NIG-NOGS

PORCH MONKEYS

SPADES

TAR BABIES

SPOOKS

THUGS

Offline Oreo

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2016, 05:52:41 am »
+3
aaaaaaaaaaaaand

/thread
Arowaine: probably cause i told dupre he is a piss of shit

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2016, 05:53:58 am »
+4
ey lmao i used to work and live in Rainier Beach which is south of seattle, easily a ghetto. No one gives a fuckin shit there lol they're all too busy trying to not get shot on the way home.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2016, 06:01:37 am »
+9
You know this mod used to have a fun, playful community years ago.  People wouldn't say hate-filled speech in chat and a lot fo people did silly antics like all dressed up in smurfs and fought with tiny smurf weapons.  Then frisians and Dracul brought this ugly trollish shit to the community.  I know a LOT more people (specifically from my clan alone) that have left this mod because of the bile you guys brought to this community than ever left because you came back for strat 6.  We have a lot more older, mature players who simply don't want to play in an acid-filled community that you fostered.

And like always you all think its completely okay to spout racist shit while hiding behind your monitor.  Matey and Bale and Desire are all right, you guys just bring the whole community down to your level and now all the good people have long gone.

Memory sure is a funny thing; especially with hefty helpings of nostalgia added to it.

Regardless, you're not in possession of adequate knowledge to make the claim that me and my fellas have had a net detrimental affect on the mod, or that we have been the primary cause of more players leaving than joining/staying.

I do not doubt that there do exist at least a few players that have chosen not to play because of our occasional conduct. Lemmywinks comes to mind; now that's a man that didn't appreciate trolling in chat.

However, I truthfully don't know what bile and venom you are referring to. Is it the use of uncouth language? Because aside from recent Havelle V Dupre shenanigans and Mcdeath doing his thing (who will tell you himself he isn't in our clan, if such a thing exists anymore), I truthfully don't recall malicious behavior from us. You know, aside from such behavior focused directly on you. I reckon that you do deserve most of that, as well.

(click to show/hide)

Both my faction and the Strat 4 GOBBLIN REALM generated plenty of activity to the mod. We added new folks that hadn't really played cRPG but had warband experience, and we added some people without much PC experience at all. We spent hours being huge my old friendet nerds on the internet just like you did. Well, not JUST like you did, but in a similar fashion, anyway!

So are you referring to the tendency of Frisians and Frisian satellites to say "gf", "get fucked", etc in NA1 in days gone by? I won't apologize for that! We received plenty of banter in return, as we should have. It was good fun for all...aside from those that just couldn't laugh it off and have a good time.

Are you still bitter that we were your kawaii-ass vassals years ago and we turned traitor on you? I reckon that might have some bearing on your posting.

We've been a rowdy bunch, and sure, I'll admit that breaking the rules gives some of us jollies. Is that immature? Sure, it can be interpreted like that, and I won't mind a bit. But in purely empirical and pragmatic terms, I do not at all believe that we've been the cause of more people quitting the mod than joining/continuing.

btw guys I am seriously repeatedly losing my shit at these threads, i am having a DAMN good time

but you know the best part?

every time I fucking come to the forums and see like 20 people viewing the thread

then I look at the tavern and see 12 people on NA1 max

and im like lol dude

lol

AUTISM EDIT BEWARE BEWARE (only 4 Keshes eyes)
(click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 06:22:31 am by Sandersson Jankins »

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2016, 06:05:32 am »
+10
now im going to go reaad a book and spend my timee meaningfully

unlike you bunch

of dumb

motherfuckers

please do more with yourserlves

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2016, 06:22:00 am »
+23
I honestly don't think I've ever told anyone this on cRPG, but I have to say it right now.

I'm disappointed in all of you right now. You're not doing a great job.

We all have a responsibility to make sure things don't get out of hand on the servers, admins as well as players. This shit is just stupid.

Dude, as long as I can remember there have been people that talked shit and said stupid shit. You can probably find some of it on the forums if you take the time to look.

Back to what I was talking about before - I expected more from all of you.

(click to show/hide)

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

• King
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2016, 06:24:17 am »
+10
I honestly don't think I've ever told anyone this on cRPG, but I have to say it right now.

I'm disappointed in all of you right now. You're not doing a great job.

We all have a responsibility to make sure things don't get out of hand on the servers, admins as well as players. This shit is just stupid.

Dude, as long as I can remember there have been people that talked shit and said stupid shit. You can probably find some of it on the forums if you take the time to look.

Back to what I was talking about before - I expected more from all of you.

(click to show/hide)

fuck sake now the very first (and hopefully only) pangs of guilt are gnawing at my autism-riddled conscious

for the very first time in my life, I've been informed by the undisputed authority of great jobs that I am, in fact, NOT doing a great job.

god this must be what it feels like to get caught pulling your goalie by your mom at the age of 12 or something

im sorry rhalzo

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2016, 06:24:29 am »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2016, 06:32:35 am »
+8
Come on Sandy, you can't be so good at rationalizing and turning a blind eye to anything you do, you ignore the thousands of times you guys insult people, say racist or other words in game over the years.  I have heard multiple people explicitly talk about you guys as part of the acid-filled community that is not worth playing with.

Look at your mass postings, most of you never actually answer posts arguments just attack everyone personally who disagrees with you - dupre, desire, plumbo, etc.  (I don't even think you realize you are too stupid to come up with good insults against me.  I don't even get that child to boyfriend one considering I don't have kids, but hey stupidity is not looked down upon in your faction, just anything resembling decent respectful behavior towards others)

You're helping the current situation immensely Kesh. Thanks.

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2016, 06:35:30 am »
+2
i cant decide on which book to read next, my coworkers have given me several lately, help me pick

Looking for Alaska - John Green

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo - Stieg Larsson

The Great Hunt - Robert Jordan

The Resurrectionist - Wrath James White

Good Omens - Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett

What Matters Most Is How Well You Walk Through the Fire - Charles Bukowski

Galapagos - Kurt Vonnegut

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2016, 06:38:56 am »
+7
Come on Sandy, you can't be so good at rationalizing and turning a blind eye to anything you do, you ignore the thousands of times you guys insult people, say racist or other words in game over the years.  I have heard multiple people explicitly talk about you guys as part of the acid-filled community that is not worth playing with.

Look at your mass postings, most of you never actually answer posts arguments just attack everyone personally who disagrees with you - dupre, desire, plumbo, etc.  (I don't even think you realize you are too stupid to come up with good insults against me.  I don't even get that child to boyfriend one considering I don't have kids, but hey stupidity is not looked down upon in your faction, just anything resembling decent respectful behavior towards others)

Here's the thing you don't understand, and it is very evident from that second paragraph.

The people posting that cuck shit to you are not doing it to embarrass you, they are not doing it to achieve GOTTEM points.

They're doing it because once they've posted it, they look back and lose their fucking shit laughing so hard. It is for their own benefit, and they just don't really care about how it makes you feel.

How about repeatedly posting and saying literally, unironically that Russians are born cheaters, that they categorically are more prone to cheating as a people, and that they are scum? You've said these things REPEATEDLY, man. Does it offend me? Nah, it doesn't. It's all good man, I don't imagine there's any sort of speech that could make me feel bad except for when people are so malicious as to suggest suicide or similar things. Oh, look, the only person doing that is in your faction! Sick!

I will concede that we've hurt people's feelings. I garner no pleasure from evoking harm in another person, be it emotional/mental or physical. I detest such malicious behavior, and reckon that those individuals truly gaining pleasure from suffering inflicted on others in a habitual manner (in real life, a VIDEO GAME on the INTERNET is a different matter) should be removed from society or life as a whole for everyone else's sake.

But at the same time, I (and most of us) do believe that being OFFENDED or INSULTED is absolutely VOLUNTARY. In nearly every case, a person is able to make a sapient decision to quell their negative emotions, to NOT become angry or upset. Our "trolling", "venom", and other synonyms is not malicious in nature.

Our actions are for our own humorous benefit only. They are so we can sit back in TS, look at the silly shit we've done, and laugh really fucking hard about it. It just so happens that we don't have an intense concern over other people getting upset about what we do.

I've explained this in the best manner I can. I cannot defend malicious behavior from individuals in my clan that has occurred in the past, and I won't! Did I speak up for Havelle when he was in hot water for saying nasty things to Dupre, or whatever? Nah, I didn't. I laughed in TS about it because I thought it was funny. However, I could not morally justify it. I did not defend his actions.

There have been a few other times in which I feel my guys have taken things a little too far. I'm NOT about to attempt to dictate their behavior, though. I consider everyone that spent a decent length of time in my clan to be personal friends. Unironically, they are just as close to me as my good RL friends that I've known for the better part of a decade. I'm sure that you feel the same way about other FCC dudes.

And if you find it abhorrent that I do not speak out against my friends, I've got nothing to say to you.

You'll find that I've only been hostile or venomous on very rare occasion. In fact, outside of someone initiating hostility without justification, I can only really talk shit when I'm pretty intoxicated. I'm not very prone to it. The lion's share of our guys are like that. Again, unless you consider saying "gf" or "get fucking shit on" and the ilk to be hostile. Shit's just banter.

if i reply to kesh one more goddamn time i want everyone in this thread to post with your very best personal insults against me, see daruvian for tips

i cant decide on which book to read next, my coworkers have given me several lately, help me pick
Good Omens - Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett

Galapagos - Kurt Vonnegut

One of those two, although I haven't read Good Omens Pratchett always makes me rofl with his books, and his prose isn't shit either

and as contrarian hipster, especially a golden age of sci-fi contrarian hipster, i must support vonnegut strongly

Offline Knute

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 682
  • Infamy: 21
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2016, 06:46:16 am »
+10
My girlfriend walked up while I was reading this thread on a big monitor, I think she saw the extra large n-word before I clicked away. This place has gone full 4chan. Have a good weekend, adios!