Author Topic: Strat War is Over gg fcc  (Read 19566 times)

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
Re: Strat War is Over gg fcc
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2016, 09:09:24 am »
+2
never forget what happens when a bunch of lads hang out and talk shit :'D 
all in all any degrading talk is ofc highly fucked up, but set things into context and its clear that almost no one means any harm in what they say, many of them even using the offense in a satirical way to protest the first action of the admin (as far as i can see,  wasnt there).

I don't even just mean this incident itself. This is just normal cRPG behaviour and thats what bugs me.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2016, 09:24:22 am »
+11
Has memes can to gone too far?
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2016, 10:27:23 am »
http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/unban-everyone-banned-in-northern-empire-v-brd-strat-fight/msg1221398/#msg1221398

I'm sorry you feel you deserve special treatment for breaking the rules in mass. I for one will not give anyone any.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2016, 10:30:47 am »
+20
http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/unban-everyone-banned-in-northern-empire-v-brd-strat-fight/msg1221398/#msg1221398

I'm sorry you feel you deserve special treatment for breaking the rules in mass. I for one will not give anyone any.

You're the real hero. Not the one that we deserve. Not the one we need, oh lawdy no, not that one.

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

pogosan

« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2016, 10:59:02 am »
+6

Offline Jepekula

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2016, 11:23:06 am »
Where in Europe do you live?
Over here I fear saying that word would be a criminal offence  :?
In the very least, it wouldn't be too far of it.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2016, 12:16:42 pm »
+6
There's a good episode of South Park where kids were asked if they find their flag offensive. They said they don't and everyone thought they're racist but they explained the picture as "4 men hanging another man".

(click to show/hide)

I had to think of this:

:'D
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2016, 12:48:27 pm »
+10
Just fucking LOL! I always knew deep down You guys were completely mental, thanks for proving it! Good job, you've defeated yourselves after months of inactivity.

I have to wonder why though? Why go out like this? It's like the saddest most pathetic way to get a ban, not to mention most difficult since I just warn and mute people if they're using "offensive" language. I wish I would've been there, you all must've been really edgy you keyboard rebels.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 12:52:24 pm by Bronto »

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2016, 01:49:03 pm »
+6
Oh my looks like i missed some real shenanigans...

You guys always save the fun for just after i've gone to sleep eh?

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2016, 04:05:55 pm »
Wow, you are whiny.  BRD got banned too you jackass, they even said in ts, yeah I "fucking deserved that", but you dracul actually have an admin encouraging this behavior - that is probably the worst of it, some pocket admin encouraging hate filled speech simply "because it supports his cause" of "basically unbanning eveyrone then getting them to do it again over and over again".  And, yes we had several black players that were being offended with good reason, some of my good friends - so straight up - fuck you you little asshole kid who can't control your own hate-filled mouth around other people.

Go grow a pair of bulls and take your punishment like a man, its probably only going to be a 24 hour to 1 week ban.  So stop being little whiny kids already - oh no strat is over gg because im banned for 2 days.  Wow, melodramatic, 12 year olds too stupid to breathe.

Called it.  Like 48 hours is going to end the mod and strat for you.  Doesn't change anything at all.  Everyone got 2 days.  Dying mod, nothing will happen over 2 days man.  So much fucking melodrama from little kids feeling empowered using N word, when there are many older African-american players who actually have dealt with that shit in real life and understandably get offended at that word.  Mark of a child to have no awareness of other people and can only perceive your own rationalizations as the only way. 

Are you really trying to say its okay to have your entire strat team spam the N word in-game???  The fact that you are all upvoting each other kind of makes me think you are too stupid to realize that you are all rationalizing each other's behavior simply because you are in the same alliance (whats sad is you guys don't even realize you (Dracula and Frisians and Ravens) are a significant reason for driving away a decent amount of older more mature players away from this mod with the fact you are idiotic trolls representing the community en masse).

Many other more populated games would have banned you for longer with good reason.

Matey is right most of you left in this mod are ugly trolls that think using the N-word a bunch like some stupid 12-year old saying shit a bunch is the funniest thing you can come up with.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 06:41:03 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2016, 04:15:16 pm »
+3
To be quite honest with you I say the N word a lot in just about every game I play. Crpg is literally the only game that has banned me for it.
And jesus christ Kesh, come up with a new insult instead of using the same repeated 12 year old thing that you've been calling everyone since you started playing this shit game.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Gryph_Hawkshade

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
  • Thanks for coming out.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Acre
  • Game nicks: Gryphter & Rypht
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2016, 04:22:15 pm »
+7
Are you guys really leaving the game/strat?

If so, Can you please Gib me your troops, gear, towns, castles, villages, looms and monies!
Gib gib gib!.
Man with hands in pants all day, feels....
Cocky.

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2016, 04:45:49 pm »
+1
To be quite honest with you I say the N word a lot in just about every game I play. Crpg is literally the only game that has banned me for it.
And jesus christ Kesh, come up with a new insult instead of using the same repeated 12 year old thing that you've been calling everyone since you started playing this shit game.

That's an indictment of all the other games TBH.

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2016, 04:47:37 pm »
+7
Fuck looks like i missed a good one  :? GOD DAMN YOU LIFE YOU STRIKE AGAIN!  :shock: :shock: :shock:

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2016, 05:15:26 pm »
+12
The funny thing is I never read chat during a fight and also do not get in ts... I had no idea what this was all about till iv read this thread. Oddly enough the reason I do not, is due to having small kids and I can not have them listen to the way people communicate here and allow them to think it is OK.

Even if it is said in a joking manner.
Leader of BS