Author Topic: Gear dupe. Broken loot zystem in siege battles  (Read 6295 times)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Re: Gear dupe. Broken loot zystem in siege battles
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2016, 06:49:44 pm »
Now BRD has attacked their own castle. They claim it is because of an AFK, but the result will be that they duplicate all of the gear in that castle. This type of activity should be off limits while the system is busted like this. Many of us already agreed not to engage in fief transfers but looks like BRD is doing it anyway. :mad:

According to Arowaine, Ferguson is out of town for his job for almost another week or two.

Lol, you realize your faction had to do the EXACT same thing a couple weeks ago when a village owner with 700 geared troops went afk for a week.  The guy is in the military and has been gone from steam for over a week tying up a bunch of our troops and gear.  We waited and waited, I told Dynamics assholes would accuse us of duping and we waited some more, but the guy has disappeared and we have no other choice.  But seriously of all the factions you should be last to talk when you guys were the last ones to have to do this.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Damatacus_ATS

• Knight
  • Renown: 76
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2016, 09:18:16 pm »
+1
We were but that was before it came out that gear duping was an issue, and people since have said that we should stop fief transfers. I wasn't really even accusing anyway, the gear in the castle is getting duplicated, and I just said that was the result of doing a fief transfer.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2016, 10:25:27 pm »
I just want to make sure I'm reading this right, you are justifying duping 3000 tickets of gear because you transferred a fief to someone you knew was in the military and now he isn't around which of course would be due to the fact that he is in the military. That really just raises an alarm in my head suggesting that you knew all along that he would eventually disappear and you could reap the benefits of a bug and play the we have no other option card.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Saxton

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos (nigger central), BRD (kesh sux my ass)
  • Game nicks: Saxton
  • IRC nick: Saxton
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2016, 10:49:12 pm »
Well, looks like its time to quit strat again, Kesh is spurting his normal bullshit "I'm right any other opinion is dumb"

Enjoy that gear bud, use it for some fun and don't camp your castles.
I guess I haven't made enough of an impression this strat.  Feel like the fat girl at the homecoming dance.  No one wants to dance! I'm also a raging friend

Offline traxits

• Cuck
  • Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player
  • The weakest of the Three Scumlords.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Scumlord_Ephemeral
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2016, 03:36:57 am »
add CC to the gear dupe list, seeing as they just attacked their own village for a "transfer"

if you nerds manage to make fellow nerds hate you i can only imagine how much people hate you queers in real life
Dear traxits
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team
Today at 04:50:44 pm   Constant Shitposting   +100

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2016, 06:22:37 am »
+3
add CC to the gear dupe list, seeing as they just attacked their own village for a "transfer"

if you nerds manage to make fellow nerds hate you i can only imagine how much people hate you queers in real life
some jabroni dropped troops in our village and i wanted to grab them up right quick(plus it has 130k silver in it). also despotate attacked all of frois fiefs in "fief transfers" so if you wanna throw stones make sure you arent in a glass house
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2016, 10:23:38 am »
+1
As stated, there's an easy way moving forwards (including any existing battles yet to be fought) to prove that you arent abusing the gear dupe glitch.

There's no reason not to take screenshots that shows you arent doing it, makes you look like a swell guy, and lets us enjoy strat a little bit longer. The only reason not to is if you want other people to accuse you of that shit and start doing it themselves, and that's a dick move.

Ayuh.

I mean, you could pretty easily and convincingly falsify the screenshots if you're really looking to get away scot-free with duping gear.

Of course, the only real penalty is nerd-ire from your internet peers. I don't reckon anyone is getting a banning over this shit.

It ain't hard to screenshot the fief inventory before n' after and dispose of any duped gear by throwing it on an AFK fella. Nobody's obligated to do this, but at the cost of a few clicks and keystrokes, you'd be doing your part as a decent citizen.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Saxton

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2016, 03:15:48 pm »

I mean, you could pretty easily and convincingly falsify the screenshots if you're really looking to get away scot-free with duping gear.

Don't give these god-damned nerds any ideas! Soon there will be fief transfers all over the place!
I guess I haven't made enough of an impression this strat.  Feel like the fat girl at the homecoming dance.  No one wants to dance! I'm also a raging friend

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2016, 04:16:26 pm »
+1
Yeah, the taking of screenshots before/after these sort of things should be made mandatory. If they're gonna try so hard as to falsify them, at least it'll make them do a little extra work (or we just give them a set time limit... no screenshots within 5 mins of the battle's end and you're toast, kiddo). Not to mention that all previous fief transfers are borderline sketchy/acceptable since they at least used the "well this guy is afk, sorry lads" excuse. The fact that Cassander signed up for his own fief transfer raises at least 10 red flags here. Like shit man, just transfer the fief the non-sketchy way since you're apparently active enough to do so, it isn't like he has any reason to not be sitting in that village right now, wasn't involved in any attacks that sent him to EU or anything of the sort. No excuse for why you both can't just be in the fief at the same time and change ownership.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2016, 04:31:00 pm »
Just sell the duped gear, especially the medium to high end stuff. The shit AI stuff isnt going to make huge difference strategus wide, except provide minimum battle efficiency; which at that point of strategus, everyone should be at.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2016, 04:58:43 pm »
Just sell the duped gear, especially the medium to high end stuff. The shit AI stuff isnt going to make huge difference strategus wide, except provide minimum battle efficiency; which at that point of strategus, everyone should be at.

Gotta sell the duped gear, buy new gear, sell that, rinse and repeat until your net profit (between you and the fief's tax income) is 0. Good luck getting anyone to do that though.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2016, 05:03:29 pm »
I didn't sell the duped gear when I took Ulburban. We didn't sell the duped gear when we took the Acre fiefs. Acre didn't sell any duped gear when they took them back. Neither will anyone else. This bug just has to be removed ASAP, if you want fair gameplay.
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2016, 06:06:33 pm »
+1
Yeah, the taking of screenshots before/after these sort of things should be made mandatory. If they're gonna try so hard as to falsify them, at least it'll make them do a little extra work (or we just give them a set time limit... no screenshots within 5 mins of the battle's end and you're toast, kiddo). Not to mention that all previous fief transfers are borderline sketchy/acceptable since they at least used the "well this guy is afk, sorry lads" excuse. The fact that Cassander signed up for his own fief transfer raises at least 10 red flags here. Like shit man, just transfer the fief the non-sketchy way since you're apparently active enough to do so, it isn't like he has any reason to not be sitting in that village right now, wasn't involved in any attacks that sent him to EU or anything of the sort. No excuse for why you both can't just be in the fief at the same time and change ownership.
Cassander is busy running our somewhat not succesful blockade of Tilbaut Castle to be able to move all the way down here and back up. Plus he was in a battle at the time I attacked. Didn't HoC just have a bunch of fief transfers with BRD villages?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Saxton

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2016, 06:34:24 pm »
Cassander is busy running our somewhat not succesful blockade of Tilbaut Castle to be able to move all the way down here and back up. Plus he was in a battle at the time I attacked. Didn't HoC just have a bunch of fief transfers with BRD villages?

Damn son, your firing shots at everyone today ey

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2016, 06:45:13 pm »
+3

Yes, we were recently involved in fief transfers between two separate factions, one of which is fairly small and for one reason or another couldn't coordinate a time to meet up and transfer the village(s) over. We made sure that the fiefs were 100% emptied out prior to the transfers, i.e. there wasn't a standing garrison of 681 men, which would imply there being a good amount of  gear in there. No doubt I could call up whoever it was that attacked and get some screenshots showing that nothing was looted and post em here for yall to stare at for hours on end trying to find evidence of photoshopping.

The fact that "our man is in the field and can't return to his fief" is the absolute worst excuse for a forced fief transfer imaginable. It just shows that you're stretched too thin and poorly organized (not to mention that tilbaut to shitbin is not even that far of a journey). You've got something like 15+ members and 8 fiefs... I think you could figure something out so that your few fief owners never need to travel far.