What would you do for a million euros

Take a dick up the ass
4 (25%)
Blow a cock
8 (50%)
Neither of these cause i'm a my old friend
4 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Delicate questions  (Read 1945 times)

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
Delicate questions
« on: March 18, 2016, 01:07:11 am »
so me radament and few others were wondering what would you choose if you were offered € 1 mln between taking it in the ass or in your mouth. Radament has "values" therefore he'd refuse, probably he doesn't realize what a million euros is;  honestly i'd be battled, but one to me is utterly disgusting (blowing a dick) whereas the other one is mostly painful. dunno tbh but i'd probably go for the ass. what would you do and why? remember is a million euros, € 1.000.000.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Radament

• King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 64
  • ☑Yes ☒No
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction
  • Game nicks: «Radament» «Miasma»
Re: Delicate questions
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 01:10:56 am »
+1
so me radament and few others were wondering what would you choose if you were offered € 1 mln between taking it in the ass or in your mouth. Radament has "values" therefore he'd refuse, probably he doesn't realize what a million euros is; we forced him to make a choice and he went for a blowjob, honestly i'd be battled, but one to me is utterly disgusting (blowing a dick) whereas the other one is mostly painful. dunno tbh but i'd probably go for the ass. what would you do and why? remember is a million euros, € 1.000.000.

seems ez but no ty

Offline Kalam

• Duke
  • Renown: 697
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Never do an enemy a small injury.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Linebreakers
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Midnighter, Dunsparrow
  • IRC nick: Kalam
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 01:12:13 am »
+1
With or without a condom?

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2016, 01:15:30 am »
clearly without, all natural; + penis wouldn't be shaved

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2016, 01:20:34 am »
+4
so me radament and few others were wondering what would you choose if you were offered € 1 mln between taking it in the ass or in your mouth. Radament has "values" therefore he'd refuse, probably he doesn't realize what a million euros is;  honestly i'd be battled, but one to me is utterly disgusting (blowing a dick) whereas the other one is mostly painful. dunno tbh but i'd probably go for the ass. what would you do and why? remember is a million euros, € 1.000.000.

Srsly man, this forum is filled exclusively with solid individuals, dignified and of healthy moral values. You have to change the question, in order to have any chance of creating a debate: Would you suck a dick or take it up the ass on live TV, to save your parents from the ISIS?..
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2016, 01:47:03 am »
Definitely not blowing someone, pliz.

However taking up in the ass looks like a good option, I mean, you would have the same relief you have when you take a huge dump, also is a life experience, gay people do that their whole life.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2016, 01:58:01 am »

dem Italians  :mrgreen:

And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2016, 02:16:46 am »
+1
I wonder what makes you even think about that kind of stuff.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2016, 02:32:47 am »
I wonder what makes you even think about that kind of stuff.

Perhaps he wants to know if the horrible life decision he took can get approval from his peers.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2016, 02:52:48 am »
+2
why cant i choose both

i would do either one for a million

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

pogosan

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2016, 03:59:38 am »
+1

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2195
  • Infamy: 2679
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2016, 04:05:16 am »
For million nope. Would rather think of a way how to brutally murder a person who offered me that, so no one finds out.

To save a family member, easily blowjob. Don't care about pride, that's a sin anyway. Blowjob doesn't hurt a bit and won't cause physical trauma in most cases. Even if it does then it will hurt million times less and do negligible damage compared to taking it up the ass. Besides, mouth is dirtiest place ever. If I was a dick would never go there. You can always wash your mouth with some shit, but asshole is going to be in pain for longer period.

When I make sure my parents are safe, then I'd find dude/dudes who made a deal with me. Dude who I sucked would offer another blowjob then chop off his dick with my teeth and make minced meat of it while he is watching, bleeding out from the spot where his dick was. As for rest of the gang who forced me to go through that shit, would brutally murder each of them like that dude from first sentence.

If you're asking how come I think pride is a sin and don't give rats ass about murder. Lets just say I believe in justified murder, if someone is piece of shit enough to force another bro to suck a dick or take it up his ass in my eyes he deserves nothing less than most painful death imaginable. Getting rid of shitty people is good way to ensure rest of the decent fellows live good life :wink:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 04:08:23 am by Leshma »

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2016, 04:10:13 am »
The real question is: How many back-to-back blowjobs would you give to save your life (the maximum number before you just decided fuck it)? Die with dignity, or live on after sucking off every man alive 10 times over?

On topic: Would need more money tbh. Once my threshold has been crossed, then blow over butt any day of the week. You can spit with your mouth, not so much the other end.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2016, 04:11:23 am »
Who is forcing you, you are being offered 1 mil...

And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2321
  • Infamy: 1889
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2016, 04:17:34 am »
In first case no one is forcing me, that's true. But if there is a person who has million dollars to offer me or anybody else in order to humiliate that person for his own amusement, then I strongly believe that is justified to take care of that person and appropriate his personal wealth. You know, something Walter White did throughout Breaking Bad show which is why some people branded him as evil person. But I don't think he did anything evil in that show. He did things that were justified, every single thing. Even not helping that junkie girl. Or killing those bloodthirsty prisoners. In ideal world he wouldn't have to hide his tracks because his work would be justified.