Author Topic: Help the Holy Crusade  (Read 7496 times)

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Help the Holy Crusade
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2016, 12:06:01 am »
So after skimming through all of these random post that kinda look like an interview, I decided to see which faction was indeed bigger. So after some clicky clicky, it appears to be like this:

Acre/Holy Crusade/whatever: 14 members listed with 5 fiefs
Dwarves/Short guys: 10 members with 4 fiefs

So pretty much, don't bitch about being a small faction when you're both small factions. Oh, and Bruttus, you have more people than the Dwarves. So adjust your next posts to bring this fact up instead of claiming to be smaller still.
you can also check when those members have arrived.
When strat started, we where with just 6 people.
Since I started the faction, many came back recently, with the lastest 2, just earlyer this week

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2016, 04:51:56 am »
He could at least put some effort into his bullshit.

How many mouseclicks did it take on crpg.net to 100% prove that Bruttus doesnt have a fucking clue?

I'd say about 4 from the character screen. Well 7 to look at both factions.

you can also check when those members have arrived.
When strat started, we where with just 6 people.
Since I started the faction, many came back recently, with the lastest 2, just earlyer this week

As someone who has led factions of less size than that, quit trying to make excuses and just get some fights for the community dude. We've all seen these same excuses used countless times and you're not fooling anyone.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2016, 12:03:13 pm »
I'd say about 4 from the character screen. Well 7 to look at both factions.

As someone who has led factions of less size than that, quit trying to make excuses and just get some fights for the community dude. We've all seen these same excuses used countless times and you're not fooling anyone.
yeah, thats why I rect 4 army's of the dwarfs
Don't forget, Every move that I made, even with trolling is on purpose.
Also, its a fact that those new people haven't brought annything yet,

And btw, I received no help from army's outside mine faction.
I am fighting allone, but everything is set.
You made your choise to attack us with a dick move, telling that the community wants this war, what extually is an excuse to brag on the forums that you finnaly destroyed Acre.
You Dwarfs are so focust to destroy us, and disrespect us, and ofcourse you hate us with all your guts, that you come and attack us with shitty gear.
I hope that the people that merc's for you and show up, finnaly realising what crappy gear that they get.
There is for now 2 battles that you won against us, maybe 3 if you consider that lame attack from a faction that suddenly decided to join the war against us.
1 battle was attacking an unarmed army, and Tahlberll, I don't consider it as a lost battle, yes we lost that village, but we rect your army in it.

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2016, 12:19:37 pm »
+1

If you are being that retarded on purpose I suggest you stop doing that, because we are doubting your mental well being.

Let me guess, it is basically only you who is active on Strat. The new ones have not done anything, and the old ones are inactive. How close am I?

How inspiring. We should start a faction and do everything ourselves rather than getting troops and lots of gear from mysterious little helpers, such as Kesh or UIF.
Wait, are you Grandmom in disguise by any chance?

You made your choise to attack us with a dick move, telling that the community wants this war, what extually is an excuse to brag on the forums that you finnaly destroyed Acre.
You Dwarfs are so focust to destroy us, and disrespect us, and ofcourse you hate us with all your guts, that you come and attack us with shitty gear.

Hey, pickaxes are op! And would you just throw bad gear away rather than putting it to use? The main goal of this army was to drive you up the tree. I'd say that it fulfilled its purpose down to the very end.
And you keep claiming that our intention from the very start was to claim victory over Acre. And that we hate Acre so much, that we do everything possible to show that, for instance by attacking with crappy gear. We just wanted another war after Gobblins and you happened to be at our doorstep.
You should go see a shrink mate. You clearly are a paranoid turd. As Heskey said quite a few times, I will repeat what he said, just a bit slower for you to understand.
We. Liked. The. New. Acre. Before.
Now. You. Went. Batshit. Crazy. And. Showed. Us. That. The. New. Acre. Is. Just. As. Retarded. As. The. Old. Acre.
Was that easier for you to understand? If not I will try to get a hold of a translator for you. Cicero would be good since he speaks retard pretty fluently.

I hope that the people that merc's for you and show up, finnaly realising what crappy gear that they get.

Yes, because the last bit of our very starting gear is literally everything we have. *Sarcasm off

There is for now 2 battles that you won against us, maybe 3 if you consider that lame attack from a faction that suddenly decided to join the war against us.
1 battle was attacking an unarmed army, and Tahlberll, I don't consider it as a lost battle, yes we lost that village, but we rect your army in it.

If you consider Tahlberl a victory, then our attack last night definitely was a victory for us as well. We did not waste any gear, you did. Quite a lot considering the set up of last nights army.

I must say, you try and keep twisting the reality to your liking, while being completely oblivious to any kind of facts and not even considering that you might have made even the slightest mistake at any point.
You also continuously dig up old arguments that we have proven wrong numerous times, yet you ignore that as well and bring them up two posts later again.
Are you honestly this fucking autistic?

For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2016, 01:25:01 pm »
Switch's entire army cost under 10k silver to equip. And it was a troll army.

How much silvers-worth of gear did you spend to defeat it? If you used up even 15 of your Ritterbruder Armor and nothing else, that's still over 10k silver.

Well... that is unless the current cRPG bug struck again and all of your gear remains inside Chide unchanged regardless of what happened in the battle.

Gear cost me nothing, but yeah, we trow silver away, because mine lands are invaded, and we need to fight back, but with the bug, prolly I lost nothing.
Thats also the reason why we decided to defend first, so when we attack, I give the orders when we attack, and I am waiting for the right opertunity.

How we defend, thats none of your bussines, you attack us, we defend, simple as that.
And its not that we are just defending, we do more then that.

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2016, 01:57:00 pm »
Your inability to recognize sarcasm and fun amazes me, bruttus.
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2016, 02:07:46 pm »
Not yet,

But if that changes i'll be as amazed as everyone else. We'll all take screenshots proving that Acre was able to click 'attack' on the map.

Unless of course it was a miss-click and your guy meant to hit 'enter fief'.

Then you have noticed that the attack was cancelled, because the dude misclicked it.
I gave the order to retreat, and explained what happend.
Maybe these people will react and will back me up.
for the rest

This going right now :)

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2016, 02:21:02 pm »
+1
Then you have noticed that the attack was cancelled, because the dude misclicked it.
I gave the order to retreat, and explained what happend.
Maybe these people will react and will back me up.
for the rest

This going right now :)

Dude what?
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2016, 04:04:18 pm »
I posted stating that the only time he would ever attack something on the map is by miss-clicking, just in general. What's confusing is that I think Bruttus' attempted to ripost my post by stating a specific incident where they fucked up and miss-clicked, then selected 'cancel attack' on the map.

That fucking told me, lol.

Oh shit, you should best uninstall your computer now.

Offline Nelis_Baxter

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2016, 11:25:15 pm »
Lots of flame going on mate i think i would like to pick a side please some one swaaaay me!

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2016, 11:41:28 pm »
Lots of flame going on mate i think i would like to pick a side please some one swaaaay me!

Read it all. It is worth it. Bruttus is hilarious.

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2016, 11:58:30 pm »
+1

Aren't you guys the Holy Crusade on Strat or are you Acre on Strat? This has been confusing me in your posts.

That faction that suddenly decided to join the war against you didn't declare war against you. They decided to attack someone walking around with too many crates and no sense of the fact that you should have gear when you carry crates. That's it.

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Gryph_Hawkshade

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
  • Thanks for coming out.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Acre
  • Game nicks: Gryphter & Rypht
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2016, 06:39:22 pm »
+6
**A pigeon courier arrives at all the major cities**

A CALL TO ARMS:
The dwarves are a proud and stubborn peoples. 
Normally not considered evil.   
However, we believe these dwarves to be direct decendents of the Duergar. (aka Dark Dwarves).
They have been attacking the innocent and weak denizens of Calradia at will.

They have lied and murdered their way across the lands.
Join us today at 6PM East to repel their evil onslaught. 
The Holy Crusaders never wanted this war and strife, they never thought their lands and people would be pillaged and ransomed so callously by a recent ally.

Only since the great goblin armies have been quiet have they turned their bloodthirsty eyes on our lands. Who next will they betray and attack.
The dwarves offered pseudo 'peace' on the condition that we surrender our lands and honor to their tyranny.

Man will not bow down to goblins, nor will they be quelled by these filthy little beasts.

(Please sign responsibly; try and balance the rosters everyone.)
We are all looking forward to these tremendous strat battles.

Thank you dwarves for spicing up strat while the Gobblins lay in wait and strengthen their armies, albeit it may still be a bit too early to waste our collective resources.
Man with hands in pants all day, feels....
Cocky.

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2016, 06:56:55 pm »
+3
Gryphter has the right attitude. You should take that as an example, Bruttus.
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2016, 07:19:57 pm »
+3
**A pigeon courier arrives at all the major cities**

A CALL TO ARMS:
The dwarves are a proud and stubborn peoples. 
Normally not considered evil.   
However, we believe these dwarves to be direct decendents of the Duergar. (aka Dark Dwarves).
They have been attacking the innocent and weak denizens of Calradia at will.

They have lied and murdered their way across the lands.
Join us today at 6PM East to repel their evil onslaught. 
The Holy Crusaders never wanted this war and strife, they never thought their lands and people would be pillaged and ransomed so callously by a recent ally.

Only since the great goblin armies have been quiet have they turned their bloodthirsty eyes on our lands. Who next will they betray and attack.
The dwarves offered pseudo 'peace' on the condition that we surrender our lands and honor to their tyranny.

Man will not bow down to goblins, nor will they be quelled by these filthy little beasts.

(Please sign responsibly; try and balance the rosters everyone.)
We are all looking forward to these tremendous strat battles.

Thank you dwarves for spicing up strat while the Gobblins lay in wait and strengthen their armies, albeit it may still be a bit too early to waste our collective resources.

Ever considered becoming the Acre faction leader?

One single post and it already is blatantly obvious that you'd make a way better leader than Bruttus.

Faith in Acre restored. Thank you for that.