Poll

Will I, the Panos, hit that exotic sweet pussy?

No mate, you do not stand a chance, you are a beta (GTX beta)
Yes mate, you will fucking destroy her pussy, and drink all her cum juice
No mate, you will spend 500 euros on coffees and you will always wank alone in the dark
GIVE THEM RUN

Author Topic: God, fuck you Kratos!!!  (Read 39372 times)

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
Re: God, fuck you Kratos!!!
« Reply #285 on: April 12, 2016, 06:45:51 pm »
+1
Went to her house, she told me that she liked me very much and tried to kiss me, I pulled back because she has a boyfriend and left her house.

important question: was she drunk at that moment? If yes, then it was a good move, if no, you fucked up.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

pogosan

« Reply #286 on: April 12, 2016, 06:48:56 pm »
+1

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: April 12, 2016, 06:58:13 pm »
+3
Don't listen to Angantyr, Panos. He's the definition of beta.
On the contrary it shows a surplus of respectability and confidence, this boyish thing with wanting to do anything to get a little pussy is pathetic, a clear display of someone desperate enough because he needs to take every chance he gets. A real man has discipline and principles and don't need shortcuts.

I've been with different women continuously since I was 13 and I am now 31. Greater in number and more beautiful and interesting women than you ever will be with, most like.

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #288 on: April 12, 2016, 07:06:11 pm »
+1
There simply is no reason not to have sex with her. If she doesn't cheat on her boyfriend with you, then it will be someone else. Why would I feel the need to show respect to someone I don't even know?
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: April 12, 2016, 07:15:33 pm »
+1
Being with other men's women is unbecoming of a man, something undisciplined, irresponsible little boys do.

Don't hurt someone you've never met for some stupid slut, when there's plenty more out there.

And yes, I've done it - when I was a teenager - would not do it as an adult (though it has happened on accident, where I didn't know).

If you still want her simply tell her to break up with him first, which she if she was worth anything would've already done.

On the contrary it shows a surplus of respectability and confidence, this boyish thing with wanting to do anything to get a little pussy is pathetic, a clear display of someone desperate enough because he needs to take every chance he gets. A real man has discipline and principles and don't need shortcuts.

I've been with different women continuously since I was 13 and I am now 31. Greater in number and more beautiful and interesting women than you ever will be with, most like.

Thats just one code though, there are others that put more emphasis on freedom and individual responsability of sharing one's body.
You label a different behaviour than you boyish etc, but really its just a question of choice.

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: April 12, 2016, 07:21:14 pm »
Granted. But you still know that her boyfriend isn't good with it, and thus you make a moral choice.

Offline Bobthehero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster Ultimate God Of Swashbucklin'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Bobthehero_Whals and I am totally not all the Not_Bobthehero alts ever.
  • IRC nick: Buff Swashbuckling
« Reply #291 on: April 12, 2016, 07:24:31 pm »
+1
Called it
The Narwhals, dedicated swashbuckler part of FCC

Stabbing is my speciality and one hitting people, my art

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #292 on: April 12, 2016, 07:52:15 pm »
+1
He had the chance to take revenge from Turks for an eternity, he lost it.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: April 12, 2016, 08:03:12 pm »
+1
Being with other men's women is unbecoming of a man, something undisciplined, irresponsible little boys do.

Don't hurt someone you've never met for some stupid slut, when there's plenty more out there.

And yes, I've done it - when I was a teenager - would not do it as an adult (though it has happened on accident, where I didn't know).

If you still want her simply tell her to break up with him first, which she if she was worth anything would've already done.
Why? It's not your job to uphold someone else's contract. You didn't make any promises to anyone's boyfriend or husband. And I doubt it's the actual physical act of sex that's "hurtful" to most guys, it's enough that the slut wants to/would do it if some stranger agreed.

I wouldn't touch a girl like that with a ten foot pole because she's shown herself to be a two-faced bitch, but I wouldn't blame anyone else if they went for it.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: April 12, 2016, 08:09:04 pm »
You label a different behaviour than you boyish etc, but really its just a question of choice.
That's what it is in my experience. Same with being unfaithful to your partner, which I've done almost as a sport, I guess it takes hurting people who care about you enough before you maybe realize it. You being in a general sense.

But make your own experiences, I'm just telling my opinion. And maybe it's also because women who are hitting on you while they have boyfriends are generally a big turn-off for me.

Xant, that isn't untrue, but I think you still bear some responsibility if you know she is already engaged with someone else, in the end you decide if it happens or not, and I find that morally questionable. I believe a man should have integrity and discipline, to me that is a part of what makes a man a man.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 08:17:07 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #295 on: April 12, 2016, 08:17:51 pm »
+6
If I was a woman I'd give my pussy to Angantyr....anytime.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2411
  • Infamy: 329
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: April 12, 2016, 08:33:49 pm »
+1
You guys need to stop playing this shit mod, seriously. First BASNAK, now Panos... it has to do something with this mod, there is no other explanation for your shortcomings.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: April 12, 2016, 08:36:22 pm »
+2
I believe a man should have integrity and discipline, to me that is a part of what makes a man a man.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #298 on: April 12, 2016, 08:46:39 pm »
“In the Kamigata area, they have a sort of tiered lunchbox they use for a single day when flower viewing. Upon returning, they throw them away, trampling them underfoot. The end is important in all things.”

The end in this thread is PURE GOLD LOL, I mean later it will make a hilarious story even for you Panos to tell to your friends :D :D :D
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #299 on: April 12, 2016, 08:49:14 pm »
+1
No, this is not a story you should tell your friends.
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.