Poll

Will I, the Panos, hit that exotic sweet pussy?

No mate, you do not stand a chance, you are a beta (GTX beta)
Yes mate, you will fucking destroy her pussy, and drink all her cum juice
No mate, you will spend 500 euros on coffees and you will always wank alone in the dark
GIVE THEM RUN

Author Topic: God, fuck you Kratos!!!  (Read 39715 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: God, fuck you Kratos!!!
« Reply #75 on: March 07, 2016, 11:58:24 am »
Xant knows the game so well, never plays.
The game answers to me, Butan. I've got the keys to the game.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2016, 12:10:29 pm »
+4
and  I just told her I did it because I have never seen such a beautiful girl like her, and that I wanted to learn some turkish expressions to impress her

dayum nigga this beta af

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #77 on: March 07, 2016, 12:14:44 pm »
+1
The game answers to me, Butan. I've got the keys to the game.
Cheater confirmed (gammahydroxybutyrate)!
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2016, 12:23:08 pm »
Fucking shit, don't listen to anyone here Panos! Just keep us updated...
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Richyy

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • ¤=[]:::::>
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Richy_ / xDan / Rychi
  • IRC nick: Richy
« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2016, 06:29:37 pm »
+2
This thread is fucking gold, bump

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #80 on: March 07, 2016, 06:37:55 pm »
+1
This thread is fucking gold, bump

At least change the fucking thread title

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 07, 2016, 06:42:16 pm »
Like seriously what's wrong with possibly opening a "friendzone blackhole"? Going in relationships with a such a pre-defined goal in mind reeks of base cynicism and that's going to get you burned with most human beings worth being close to. That set of course, does not include most of the red-pill bestiary of targets. I understand it's a valid way of thinking about it if you are incapable of giving up in case you do get into the "friendzone blackhole". But I would hope that you have enough perspective to cut your losses when things don't go the way you wanted them to go. Plenty of fish in the sea and all that.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 07, 2016, 07:17:29 pm »
Like seriously what's wrong with possibly opening a "friendzone blackhole"? Going in relationships with a such a pre-defined goal in mind reeks of base cynicism and that's going to get you burned with most human beings worth being close to. That set of course, does not include most of the red-pill bestiary of targets. I understand it's a valid way of thinking about it if you are incapable of giving up in case you do get into the "friendzone blackhole". But I would hope that you have enough perspective to cut your losses when things don't go the way you wanted them to go. Plenty of fish in the sea and all that.
Because most males want to have sex with beautiful females, not just be their friends.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #83 on: March 07, 2016, 07:26:49 pm »

Well if you go out with a girl you like in a romantic way, her telling you aww you're like my brother is way worse than her telling you no, you don't interest me in that way, because once you are perceived in that light theres no going back (hence the black hole reference). Ofc there are cases you realise it wouldn't work out and theres no chemistry and you are better off being friends but the start of your relationship is crucial especially to women and how they perceive you.
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bobthehero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster Ultimate God Of Swashbucklin'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Bobthehero_Whals and I am totally not all the Not_Bobthehero alts ever.
  • IRC nick: Buff Swashbuckling
« Reply #84 on: March 07, 2016, 07:39:41 pm »
+2
I just told her I did it because I have never seen such a beautiful girl like her, and that I wanted to learn some turkish expressions to impress her, smooth as fuck mates...smooth as fuck  :mrgreen:

Smooth as fucking sandpaper

This is thread is gold, by the way, lets ride this shit to victory, and comment on Panos growing sex life
The Narwhals, dedicated swashbuckler part of FCC

Stabbing is my speciality and one hitting people, my art

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #85 on: March 07, 2016, 07:52:40 pm »
+2

No, it's just about standing up for, and being honest about your intentions. Too many guys chicken out when the game gets played, and try to be nice and friendly, and many girls settle for it, even if they liked the guy in a romantic sense in the first place! I see, hear too often facepalm stories when guys obviously have a thing going, and then manage to waste it in absolutely classic ways. Resist the fucking friendzoning crap, just don't accept it lol! Kick her the fuck out rather than accepting any friendzoning moves, and I can guarantee you it will be way more successful. It rarely leads to real, balanced friendships if it starts off like this anyway, and often leads to imbalanced inadvertedely so emotionally draining and frustrated relations.

It's simple: I sell you this bottle of champagne for 10cents. I promise you it's worth 100 dollars.  (I will only drink it if its for free="friendship")
In stead, simply go: This is worth 1000 dollars, and if you don't have it, forget about it.  (I must be really missing out here.. damn i want that champagne)

Which one's more likely to get sold?

lol, anyway, just don't forget: Girls are mostly really nice human beings too, and bitterness is worthless.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 07, 2016, 09:06:49 pm »
I think I want to say more or less the same thing as what you're saying, just phrasing it differently. Yes, intentions should be clear, and that is usually the difficult part, but primarily they should be clear to oneself. It's perfectly valid to go into a relationship without knowing how it will develop, even if there's an outcome you prefer. What I meant is that if you lost your chance and really didn't want a friend, you don't need to keep pretending the arrangement or even the whole relation suits you. It's just one person.

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 07, 2016, 09:36:10 pm »
This whole dating thing seems so abstract to me.
"ay bby wana go for a date"
"sho thing boo"
And then what happens on the date? Is it a two-sided interview of sex candidates? You check what the other side has to offer and see if it fits your requirements? If it's just about sex then why not skip the irrelevant talk about education, weather, or whatever the fucking else you talk about on dates and go straight to the fuks?

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 2830
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 07, 2016, 11:41:16 pm »
Clock is ticking. Will our hero Panos get laid during this semester?

Panos, learn from anime lead characters. Be that clumsy, uninterested nice guy who will under strange circumstances get to show girl his huge schlong making her want him even more. You know, like RJ Berger.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 11:44:45 pm by Leshma »

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #89 on: March 08, 2016, 07:14:48 am »
+3
This thread is a *tips fedora* goldmine.

(click to show/hide)