Poll

Will I, the Panos, hit that exotic sweet pussy?

No mate, you do not stand a chance, you are a beta (GTX beta)
Yes mate, you will fucking destroy her pussy, and drink all her cum juice
No mate, you will spend 500 euros on coffees and you will always wank alone in the dark
GIVE THEM RUN

Author Topic: God, fuck you Kratos!!!  (Read 39762 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: God, fuck you Kratos!!!
« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2016, 05:11:12 pm »
+5
We went out on a costume party, I shall upload a picture of us later.

True, we didnt make out, but we came closer in overall, and I let it in the air that I am interested in her.

Fun fact, Xant was partially right, she indeed asked me why I spoke with my turkish friend about her, and  I just told her I did it because I have never seen such a beautiful girl like her, and that I wanted to learn some turkish expressions to impress her, smooth as fuck mates...smooth as fuck  :mrgreen:
God damn it Panos, now you really done goofed.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2016, 05:18:06 pm »
Please Xant, the mightiest cunt Destroyer, share your knowledge with us, the mere mortals.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2016, 05:51:28 pm »
+1
You didn't make out even though you were telling her she's the most beautiful girl you've seen, but you feel you "came closer overall." You're friendzoned, bruh. And that's a huge mistake, telling her you've never seen anyone as beautiful as her. Too big a compliment too soon. You don't want to commit first, Panos, my young apprentice -- you come off as clingy and needy. You want to demonstrate abundance mentality, you want to show her you're the prize, not treat her as one. How many guys do you think a pretty girl has chasing her and telling her all that sappy shit? They don't want to hear it before you've had sex. And then you told her you wanted to learn Turkish expressions to impress her... no, Panos, no. You broke all the rules of alpa maleness.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2016, 06:02:31 pm »
+4
The problem, dear Panos, is that you can't make it too easy for her to get you. Like you dream of someone hard to get, she does too. This is why rejecting someone very often achieves the exact opposite, and chasing someone makes them run away. Experience will teach you when you should do what, and not the least make you more relaxed about the whole thing which makes getting girls vastly easier.

In stead of going down the bitter red pill rabbit hole, in which lots of guys never really come out of. Just imagine for yourself you have a 10 times hotter girl waiting at home whenever you interact with her. It's YOU giving her a chance, not the other way around. Also do not fear rejecting or ignoring her. If she comes after you then you will have the upper hand, if she doesn't, then forget her and move on. Do not be afraid, in my experience, 9 out of 10 times she will come back crawling.

The reason I'm warning you about redpill is that I've been there, done that, 10 years ago. There's lots of truths to be found there, but you won't be able to exploit them because the mentality effectively paints women as they are from some kind of other dimension, while in fact they are just normal human beings, and can be treated and entertained as such.

As Xant said, I don't look like much, but I'm a fucking beacon of hope for those that think looks are a limiting factor. I'm simply epic with the ladies. Looks really doesn't matter, I'm living proof, just ask the other devs :)

Anyway, that's my real life experience.

Edit:
But I have to agree with Xant's analysis of the situation. (Just not the way he told you which oozed of spite and bitterness and too much red pill rabbit hole.)

You are basically fucked by now. The most constructive thing you can do is to reject her or ignore her out of the blue. It will either work or not. If it doesn't then drop it and move on. Don't ever accept being friendzoned, it will most likely result in her becoming a vampire on your emotions.

Anyway, keep it up, keep trying, go out your door, get shot down and burn. Persistence as in failing and failing and failing and failing is the most important quality if you want to get it on with the ladies.

Imagining you are the richest, most handsome, awesomest dude in the world with go a very long way and,
memorizing pick up artist tricks will get you nowhere.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 06:21:14 pm by Thomek »

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2016, 06:03:35 pm »
+3
Xant:

When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 06, 2016, 06:34:58 pm »
Just act your normal self, Penos, and the best possible outcome will come naturally, even if it's the so called "friendzone", which doesn't really exist by the way. If a girl is not sexually attracted to a guy, she's not going to change her mind just because the guy presses himself on her. It's like a kid begging his mom to buy him a toy over and over again. A lot of guys get frustrated because the girl won't give them sex, and so they blame it on the "friendzone", but they got themselves into it, really. So just act like you normally do and don't give her the "most beautiful girl" bullshit. If she likes you the way you like her, you might end up in bed, if not - tough luck, move on. If you like her personality, you might keep her as a friend, it's all up to you.

If you're REALLY desperate to get your dick wet, you can try the (in)famous red pill. But pretending to be someone you're not brings a lot more pain than pleasure in the long run, which leads to Xant-like misoginy and believing that "hurr wymin are evil fuckdolls". To prevent failed expectations, change your expectations to realistic ones.

also ITT dating experts

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2016, 06:58:57 pm »
+9
Xant knows the game so well, never plays.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 06, 2016, 08:49:23 pm »
+4
If Panos follows Thomek's advice that girl is going to get mixed signals though. While I completely agree "I have never seen such a beautiful girl like her" is a bad thing to say at that point, the damage is done. Whether Panos is "basically fucked now" depends on the miss, and I don't think he'll be able to turn things around by suddenly acting like a womanizer.

Makes me wonder how funny would it be to make a reality TV show where a dude on a date is controlled via Twitch chat.

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2016, 09:10:36 pm »
+1
Y'all worrying for nothing, a Turk girl without mustache, if she didn't like the compliment she would've told Panos to piss off already.

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2016, 09:20:24 pm »
Yes, that was probably way over the top to say to a girl you've barely been with. Depends on the girl though, can be a hole in one, but it was most likely shanked into the hazard
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2016, 09:43:49 pm »
Lel at these advices. Getting laid is not a rocket science, people all around the world do it all the, nomen omen, fucking time. Though I guess Eliot Rodgers would not agree with me.

PS.
(click to show/hide)

Dunno why, but when Xant says stuff like that I find it funny. When you say it, it's just awkward.

Offline Krave

• Count
  • Renown: 253
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • I love dark honey [b]eer. It's awesome!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg_Krems
  • Game nicks: Krave_von_Krems, Yennefer_of_Vengerberg
« Reply #71 on: March 06, 2016, 10:18:18 pm »
+2
I never knew getting girl requires so much theory...

People go crazy about AMGs, Ms, GTRs, EVOs
I would take Skoda over them any day
No ABS, no assistance, it's just old, loud, indestrucitble diesel engine and you, smiling in banana yellow hatchback

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 941
  • Infamy: 1826
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2016, 10:28:58 pm »
+1
Where is Saxon when you need him?

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #73 on: March 06, 2016, 10:31:01 pm »
+10
Panos if you dont make it with this girl add me on skype i will show you my wiener

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #74 on: March 06, 2016, 10:43:15 pm »
we just helping a bro out don't be jelly guys

Ok, what i'm interested in is the way you got together on this date. Was it like hey wanna go out for drinks? cuz fuck that you opened up a friendzome blackhole, or was it I really dig you wnna go out on a date with me. She knows what's up, no bs, no accidental friendzone. Now if it was the first, i can't help you never did it that way nor tried, I always took a straight forward approach,  always made it very clear I like her in non friend way.

If you did the second approach and didn't make out on a date you dropped a ball. Next time take her out just the two of you and don't play all this bs games, just kiss her if she doesn't want to youre friendzoned, now it's your choice, move on or she has friends she can hook you up with.
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works