Author Topic: Nerdrotica, Crpg's homoerotic sub forum  (Read 1693 times)

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
Nerdrotica, Crpg's homoerotic sub forum
« on: March 04, 2016, 11:41:02 pm »
+342
To whom it may concern,

So first off I would like to apologize to the few friends I have on here (anyone I hanged out with on TS) and anyone caught in the crossfire from my bombardment of admittedly horrible spam on the forums. Lets just say this week I have had a lot of free time ingame (ban) and IRL (moving).

So I will not dive into the details of what started my horrible shitposting on Gobblin threads or just responding to Gobblins in general because quite frankly it's not important. I will say that after multiple PMs from Gobblins that we both can come to an agreement of put simply "just leaving each other's post alone." Now it might be hard to restrain for some of you so Havelle came up with an great idea of putting me on the ignore list on the forum settings. Now this would be your best course of action if you do not want to see my post or you just cannot restrain yourself from posting. Havelle himself has already done this.

Some people seem to think that I have "changed", that I "used to be cool to talk too". I would like to respond to them and anyone that has chilled with me on TS or Steam knows that I have not. They are basing this strictly off forum post. The meme game is definitely not for me. I straight up suck balls trying to meme. but I assure you I have not changed. I'm still the same chilled out Merrrrrica and will continue to be. What the Gobblins are doing is a good thing with Strat 6 and I hope to have many battle against them.

I apologize to anyone in Gobblins that I offended or just straight out ruin any kind of fun for but I will not back down if I get "shoved". I'm not the brightest tool in the shed, I'm pretty transparent with my meanings and yeah I am a simple type of dude. My grammar is horrible, my English is in fact broken (Just spend 1 minute with me in TS) and like someone pointed out, yeah I might not understand everything that is being said, but I like this mod, I like the players here, I have lots of fun ingame and in the forums.
So I'm stating that I will cease and desist my shitty forum post from unwanted members, I only ask the same in the return. This seems the best course of actions after countless PMs from different people.
Once again I truly apologize to anyone that I have endanger with my forum post. They should not be taken likely and I should of been more aware of how dangerous shitty memes really are.

With all that said, my forum days are over. Ban is being lifted, my one week prep move is coming to an end, people putting me on block list and I have promise to leave Gobblins alone if they can do like wise. Thank you for whoever read this

Sincerely Merrrrrrica
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 03:23:04 pm by xxkaliboyx »
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
Re: "cease and desist" Merrrrica's apology letter
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2016, 11:41:27 pm »
+16
THE GOBBLIN KING sat down at his computer chair after a long day of reaping shitposts from the endless golden wheat-colored meme fields outside New Rindyar Castle. His extremities ached, his brow stung vaguely from dried sweat , and the space behind his eyes was sore from squinting in the bright sunlight of the afternoon that so freely beams over the vast, treeless meme fields. Normally the meme-reaping was left to the common GOBBLINS, but THE GOBBLIN KING was a man of the people and occasionally liked to remind his people of his own humility as such a GREAT LEADER.

As THE GOBBLIN KING drew and exhaled a deep breath, stretching and then relaxing his chest, and clearing his mind from the troubles of the day, the chamber doors of the Rindyar throne room opened swiftly, swinging out majestically into the GAY HALL OF THE GOBBLIN KING. Havelle, the MOUTH OF THE GOBBLIN KING, sauntered up to THE GAY THRONE, knelt, and addressed THE GOBBLIN KING.

"GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER", Havelle shouted unnecessarily loudly like an autistic fucking nerd, "a letter has arrived for you in the post this evening. It is from a man in the town swuare who claims to apologize for his poor quality shitspeaking."

THE GOBBLIN KING looked quizzically at Havelle momentarily, then spoke authoritatively, "How fucking gay... but at least he regrets his missteps. Bring the letter to me."

Havelle approached the GAY THRONE and THE GOBBLIN KING took the letter from his outstretched hand. An extremely gay glint shone in his eyes like fire for just an instant, so furiously intense that Havelle's eyes darted down and away from its potency.

Then THE GOBBLIN KING unzipped his pants, pulled out his GOBBLIN cock, and proceeded to jerk his GREEN GOBBLIN DICK as he read the note. Moments passed as the "fap, fap", fap" of his hand stretching his GOBBLIN COCK echoed throughout the still and quiet chamber. Then THE GOBBLIN KING reached climax, blowing a fat white load on the letter while moaning to himself in a simultaneously  gravelly and excited voice that might sound similar to Jeff Bridges if you were obsessed with a terrible fucking movie he stars in, "fuck yeah I'm the fucking GOBBLIN KING I'm so fucking cool on the internet oh my god yes, oh fuck yes".

Then THE GOBBLIN KING locked eyes with Havelle, now kneeling back at the base of the GAY THRONE. Each could scarcely contain the arousal they felt, and unspoken and long-burning passion shone on both their faces.

"Take this letter back to him. The message should be abundantly clear."

Havelle, his penis fully and painfully erect inside of his greaves, spoke lowly "as you wish my liege", took the letter, placed it back in the envelope, and exited the GAY THRONE ROOM.

THE GOBBLIN KING, now alone in his GAY THRONE ROOM, spoke aloud, as if to the walls themselves or some unseen spirits "if this were written as a story and told in the town square, somebody would have to be a real fucking autist to sit through all of it."
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 12:09:11 am by GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER »

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2016, 12:06:37 am »
+2
I don't really like your posts usually (although damn near anyone can accidentally make a nice post now and then!), but they surely aren't bad enough to warrant a mute. Shit, if I don't mute Kesh, I can't mute your ass.

In fact, I enjoy having a few people that myself or my group are feuding with. It's good fun to have a target in battle that you ignore everyone to dive into. It's also good fun to be able to enjoy saying HA GET FUCKED or whatever. Likewise, I get a good grin on my face when you kill me in battle and kick my corpse or something. It's all banter, man. I love it.

You're just playing a necessary role. Unless you've done something heinous or overly-malicious that I haven't noticed, you aren't particularly guilty of any sin, you know.

Your apology seems genuine, and plenty of folks wouldn't have done something like that. Granted, I don't really think it is necessary...but I'm pretty adverse to big hooplas over this stuff. Or any stuff.

Never hung out with you in TS, but I can tell you that sub-optimal or even broken English is NOT a problem in our TS. Most of us don't at all mind having intervals as long as 15 minutes with QC guys speaking French in the channel while the Anglos don't comprehend more than 15% of it. We enjoy accents, or at least I do! Of course, I'm probably not likely to hang out with you in TS lately given all the bad mojo.

I don't know what I'm tryna say.

I guess I'm tryna say it's all good, man.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2016, 01:21:49 am »
+3
excuse me but my above post deserves more attention

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2016, 01:33:08 am »
+3
fuck your attention the more we give you the more you crave.

besides, this shit is bad, man, im still your hommie merrica but damn, i stuck up for you and shit, and you go ahead and forget the golden rule of online gaming, or least what used to be the golden rule damn.

never apologize for shit talking, you meant it at the time, stand by that shit damn. otherwise you're not apologize cuz your sorry, not in my eyes...sigh, they broke ya huh lad.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2016, 01:39:14 am »
+21
(click to show/hide)

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
Havelle and Merrrrrica meet
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2016, 02:38:57 am »
+29
Merrrrrica saw Havelle coming over the sand dunes. The warm heat waves making his outline blurry but Merrrrica could recognize his long lushes hair flowing in the desert wind as great as the black stallion he rode on. Now the world knew the hatred there was between the two were only measure by the size of their vainy cocks. There was no love lost between these two and people have seen blips and blerps of their hatred of one another. There has been talk of what would they actually do if they ever met on the battlefield. So there was Hevelle, the Great Mouth of the Gobblin King, staring down into the battlecamp of Merrrrrica the "Shit Memer". He had one hand on his hammer and other in his cased greaves? "What the fuck is he doing?" Merrrrrica said but quickly forgot the thought as he saw Havelle start coming down the sandy hill outside camp. Merrrrrica 1000 troops dare not interfere with the "Shit Memer's" affairs and Merrrrrica made sure to tell the other warlords of Khorne that he will handle the "Mouth of the King" Personally. Jaren smiled devilishly, while Pepe and Longsword wrestled naked in the "warrior's pit". The "Warrior's Pit" is ancient Berserkers tradition that is performed by the strongest Khorne the day prior to a battle. While Merrrrica smiled at Pepe and Longsword naked oiled body slapping each other in the sand, Merrrrrica turn his attention back down to Havelle, gave him a long merciless glaze and headed inside his fur covered tent.

Havelle finally arrived to the battle camp, he can feel Beserkers foaming at the mouth, teeth snarling but not one of them dare look at Havelle, not because he was the "Mouth of the Gobblin King" but because he was Merrrrrica's "guest". Havelle kept his composure and went right inside. Havelle walked in, saw Merrrrrica laying in bed with two of the ugliest beast women has ever bestowed upon and stood still. Now Havelle was not the most intimating man you were ever see. He was about 5'7, 160 lbs with a lean body and fair skin. He did have effeminate features of soft skin and memorizing eyes and the most beatiful mouth of all the land. Some people say that is how he got the name "Mouth of the Gobblin King" but no one dare say that to his face. Merrrrrica was completely naked laying in between the two beast women, his monstrous shaft damn near touching his knees when he pushed the two beast women out of the bed, gets up and is now face to face with Havelle. The women are in the corner, not saying a word, almost like statues. The two legendary men are now staring deep into each other, one fully plate, shiny and very clean, like he is accustom to the finer things in life and the other naked, muscular, scarred, warned, dirty. You can tell he had a hard life. They stare at each other that seem like an eternity when finally Havelle pulls out a dried up, sticky letter with a kind of white substance all over it when finally he speaks. "I have a letter for you from the one true King of all the land". Merrrrica muscles twitched and tighten and Havelle looks down as he thinks he saw movment in Merrrrrica's shaft and looks back up. Now Havelle opens the letter, looks at Merrrrrica, the moment is tense, the women are scared for their lives and then............Havelle licks the letter

The women look shock but nothing could prepare them for what happens next. After Havelle licks the cum infested letter, he grabs Merrrrrica's head from behind and pulls him in close and gives him a kiss. Now this kiss was one of forbidden passion. The world stopped for  both of them. They forgot about the ill ridden world of war and turmoil for that moment and just get lost on each other's lips. A single tear comes down Merrrrrica's eye as Havelle has a death grip on his penis but Merrrrrica does not back away. Finally the passionate kiss is over and they both turn around and look at the women. They are terrified and shocked. Before they could even catch their breath they are both slain by Havelle and Merrrrrrica.

"how I have missed you" smiling said Havelle. "And I you" grunted Merrrrica. "Has that foul troll the Gobblin King speculate anything or mistreated you in anyway? I will rip his fucking head if he has" "No" said Havelle softley as he lays On Merrrrrica's naked, glistening body surround by the two dead bloody women. "How long can I stay here like this", "not long my love" said Merrrrica. "You must get going before anyone figures out what we are doing, what we been doing" Havelle got up and started heading out, but not before Merrrrrica got behind him and cut the laces off his armor. "But before you go I have a message for the Gobblin King". Before Havelle knew what was happening, Merrrrica was mounted from behind and trusting his mountainous cock ..............

Jaren, Pepe and Longsword were around the fireplace when they heard a monstrous scream, it echoed throughout to camp onto the walls of New Durquba. "Hahaha, Merrrrrrica giving that Gobblin a warm welcome" Little did they know, little did anyone know....
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 04:49:43 pm by xxkaliboyx »
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2016, 03:35:52 am »
+4
Ok so this whole time you have been obsessed with the GOBBLINS was secretly because you are in love with Havelle or am I missing something?

By the way I didn't read the post. Any time I see a big post in italics I don't read it because I could care less about whatever RP is being done.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2016, 03:48:17 am »
McDeath, dead on

Also Plumbo, I didn't back down. It was a mutual understanding after multiple PMs from different people. Its for the best.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 04:05:43 am by xxkaliboyx »
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Tiger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 853
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
  • Made In China
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: TigerGirl; MooMooMilk; BobaBubbleTea; TerraCotta; Tuberculosis; BoomStickGirl
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2016, 06:17:41 am »
+2
Yaoi fanfiction  :oops:

"The long united must divide; the long divided must unite."
"How many things, before and after, all melt into gossip and laughter."

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2016, 06:24:09 am »
+1
McDeath, dead on

Also Plumbo, I didn't back down. It was a mutual understanding after multiple PMs from different people. Its for the best.

Who were the little bitches that felt they needed to whine to you through pms in the first place like passive aggressive vietnamese whores?
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2016, 08:07:11 am »
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2016, 01:31:29 pm »
+1
This is not fan fiction, this is more of a erotica sub forum, a real specific one where nerds can release their homosexual medieval fantasies and chalk it up as RP.

Kesh, I can't give up that info. I need to respect that they PM for a reason. I can tell you that one of them called me a tough guy. I was pretty happy about that.

Tiger, thank you for reading. Hope you enjoyed it  :D

Spravico. I will wear your shitheads and shit baby insults as a badge of honor. I hope you were drunk because those were not your best. Keep up the good work on your diplomacy page. Pretty much the only thing your good at in Crpg and that is not a bad thing but "pretty much the only thing your good at in Crpg"

Ban lifted today
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 01:36:35 pm by xxkaliboyx »
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2016, 02:02:05 pm »
[/font][/size][/i][/center]

dude you are fucking killing me..  :lol:

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
Nerdrotica, Crpg's homoerotic sub forum
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2016, 03:15:20 pm »
+2
Unlocked. Just wanted to mess with panos since he was on my thread for 2 hour. Fuck that hairy fuck, but they do know how to make a mean gyro.

Please feel free to release all your nerd sexual fantasies rp all over this thread.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 03:26:01 pm by xxkaliboyx »
Deserter_Merrrrrica