Author Topic: GOBBLIN KING INVOKES LAW OF GOBBLECATHALON TO TEST ACRE IN LIGHT OF DISCONTENT  (Read 16701 times)

Offline CaptBob

• Baron
  • Renown: 107
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Cosby
  • Game nicks: HoC_ImperialWizard_BillCosby
Are you referring to a team tournament? That has no relevance here, since it's a 1 on 1.
I just wanted an excuse to bring that up again.
While I cannot confirm this, for I was not in teamspeak, nor do I play this game, because it is shit.
So being in the position I am
(click to show/hide)

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
And literally who the fuck even are you to talk about it, guy that has accomplished literally nothing ever to be remarked upon? Get out of my face you pleb.

Why do you feel the need to respond to me if I'm not remark worthy. Wait, were you here in Strat 5? you say you weren't so how would you know what I accomplished if my first NA strat was 5? Get lost, you think your the shit cause you lead a bunch of delusional naive meme warriors and you make some crack about space jams? Dude, I don't know who the bigger loser really is, you or the people that blindly believe that vomit that comes out your mouth.

Those faction automatic upvotes sure do give people the wrong impression making people think they are actually saying something meaningful.
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
my first NA strat was 5

you poor sweet summer child. no wonder you cant understand how to not be a worthless cunt.

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
you poor sweet summer child. no wonder you cant understand how to not be a worthless cunt.

EU strat before that, reason why I can stunt on Gobblins with ease without wearing the heaviest of plate.

I came from EU if your too slow to keep up
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
Just to clarify things Heskeytime, I sold goods to use the S&D before he entered the village then went to attack but I was still too slow and he was already on his way. So he didn't do anything. Just walked around.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 12:43:00 am by Bronto »

Offline Noodlenrice

• Count
  • Renown: 280
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Black Bastards
  • Game nicks: Noodlenrice
Is joan among these acre guys that joined?

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
This is an amazing idea and hugely more interesting than any of the usual, boring shit that's been going on in strat.

There is a place in Imaginationland for people like you.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
C'mon, this is a GOBBLIN thread of GOBBLIN rp. What's not to like? You know what you'll be reading the moment you choose to click on it.

This thread is the most awesome curve-ball of recent drama. It wont really have any significance on the map because as any school-kid can tell you, Acre has no significance on the map. But public opinion of the GOBBLIN faction is at an all time high as a result of this.

It's either a clever way of swaying with public opinion that Acre are trash and harm the GOBBLIN's rep by joining by pretending that this was the plan all along, or this was genuinely the plan all along and those were some sick games to play with James' feelings dawg. Either way it's tons of fun!

At the moment it's not looking like i'll ever get back to the NA map cos EU guys looooooove my crates, they just cant get enough of that stuff, so in the meantime the more forum shit the better!

This whole thing smells a lot like when Bryggan did basically the same thing last strat to Acre, but it had a severely-lackluster ending of James bending over and Bryggan just re-accepting Acre as his vassals, without anything actually happening as a result. No civil war, no shitposts, nothing. I'll remain optimistic that this one will end in a more satisfactory manner.

But Bruttus was briefly near fiefs that are not owned by his faction.

Even though he didnt do anything this still makes him the bravest hero of Acre.

Reminds me of when I just walked right past his fief yesterday. I noticed that he entered it unarmed, bought some gear and then came charging out at me, only to turn around as soon as he noticed he was both outmanned and outgunned. And here I almost anticipated an Acre attack. Can you believe it, Acre, attacking a non-AI pary? Bahahaa... sounds crazy, right? I almost turned around to circumnavigate them so that I wouldn't be tied up for 24 hours, then I remembered who I was dealing with.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
C'mon, this is a GOBBLIN thread of GOBBLIN rp. What's not to like? You know what you'll be reading the moment you choose to click on it.

This thread is the most awesome curve-ball of recent drama. It wont really have any significance on the map because as any school-kid can tell you, Acre has no significance on the map. But public opinion of the GOBBLIN faction is at an all time high as a result of this.

It's either a clever way of swaying with public opinion that Acre are trash and harm the GOBBLIN's rep by joining by pretending that this was the plan all along, or this was genuinely the plan all along and those were some sick games to play with James' feelings dawg. Either way it's tons of fun!

At the moment it's not looking like i'll ever get back to the NA map cos EU guys looooooove my crates, they just cant get enough of that stuff, so in the meantime the more forum shit the better!

I would be lying if I said I don't want this to go to the Gobblin Trials. Your absolutely correct, way more fun and dramatic than any of the same old boring shit but the fact still remains that they have to bend over and take it up the ass just to go through with it in the first place. A plot twist at the end of the trials would be the icing on the cake. So many possiblities for a climatic ending. I for one had to return the favor of shit talking a Gobblin thread since they so graciously bestow me with so many already.
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Simon.

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
maybe we can make this a weekly tv game show??? i think you could make some dank cash money

• King
    • View Profile
It remains to see if my Running Man game plans come to fruition. The ball is in Acre's hands now--inspire, entertain, and invigorate the community--or lose your mettle and let this all fall away like a cold, faceless corpse into the mausoleum of awesome things you could have done but didn't. James I will be speaking with you soon.

• King
    • View Profile
In the words of our patron saint D. Bowie, "[you] could be heroes".

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
I really hope Acre just shits on Goblins which

1. Chumley or Saint Joan could easily do.
2. James has a reserve stock of memes that have been hidden away in some military bunker and that have never seen the light of day due to their potency and
3. Turns around and gives a big fuck you.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 01:47:11 am by xxkaliboyx »
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile

2. James has a reserve stock of memes that have been hidden away in some military bunker and that have never seen the light of day due to their potency and

I have beaten Chumley easily 90% of the time I have fought him, Joan isn't even around so he doesn't count not to mention the fact that he isn't even one of the acre in the deal.

If James had a reserve stock of memes then he should have busted them out years ago because his 4 memes he recycles have been stale for the longest time.

Acre giving us a big fuck you wouldn't mean anything because they still will have never amounted to anything in strat nor accomplished any great feat.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf

Not really sure who chumley is, but I'll dunk any acre back into the dumpster where they belong. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login