Author Topic: i dont wanna play a game with hacks  (Read 13995 times)

Offline Imperious

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikuku
  • Game nicks: Lacoste
  • IRC nick: DIE
Re: i dont wanna play a game with hacks
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2016, 01:47:01 pm »
Just do not forget to create a thread when you are not going to play this mod for few weeks/months
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Turk_Otto_Knight

• Knight
  • Renown: 75
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Otto_Knight_the_Bastard ShaMeraN ASlut
  • IRC nick: Otto_Knight
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2016, 02:07:36 pm »
Dont wanna be rude but all the Devs are ineducable morons..

You let people cheat and abuse the game as much as they want..The balance of the game has been changing every time a new strat begins and RUSSIANS abuse something...Almost 6 years since the crpg came out and still there is no balance in place... seriously and these guys are making a GAME ???? 

Well i think you shouldnt even bother making a game with this ''state of mind'' i even doubt you can complete it.But even if you do im sure as hell its gonna be shit if crpg devs will fallow the same consciousness..

Archers do more damage than 1h weapons and run faster than inf what kind of healty mind does this...

Seriously GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

SİZİN OLMAYAN BEYNİNİZİ SİKEYİM

« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 02:11:43 pm by Turk_Otto_Knight »

Offline Pandor_Archer

• Count
  • Renown: 175
  • Infamy: 292
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Pandor_The_Flying_Pig
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2016, 02:22:08 pm »

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2016, 03:16:35 pm »
+3
I am feeling that devs are not saying anything cus they have a plan, but who am I kidding they never do  :lol:

I tried the green arrows myself to see how it effects my game, its done like literally downloading some 3rd party textures, placing them in game.Same as any other hacks in other games. Then you just pew. With the Chewbacca arrows you can detect enemy archers, can perform better longshots especially on sieges, can aim better. But it turns game into Bear Force II.

You guys better get rid of that texture hax.exe, because they will probably find a way to detect it soon.

Come on, don't be salty. The green arrows don't give such a huge advantage.

If you are a pro archer, then it isn't a big deal if you have green arrows or not since you know your shit. But for scrubs -like me- it is godlike, because all I do is watching the arrow, where it lands, then aiming better.

People have been using macros

Have you ever seen someone actually using macros? Do you know how it looks like when someone macro feints?
The answer is no, because macro is practically useless in the game. The people you call "macroing" are good feinters, and calling them "macro abusers" is a noob's way out of the situation. Experience > Assumptions.

Don't start about autoblockers, they are getting detected and banned.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 03:23:06 pm by Kratos »

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2016, 03:33:35 pm »

Archers do more damage than 1h weapons and run faster than inf what kind of healty mind does this...

Soo, buff 1h?
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2016, 03:40:39 pm »
Or just include finalboss heirloom pack as vanilla textures. Is about time anyway.
I´d totally be up for that  8-)

Are you a pig fetish
Perverz´ when he discovered his fetish for the first time
http://z0r.de/4812

(click to show/hide)

Offline Pandor_Archer

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2016, 04:21:37 pm »
Official server rules:

http://forum.melee.org/announcements/official-server-rules/

No specific rule, just the common sense rules and 'no exploiting OF ANY KIND' rules that apply.

They did not specifically state autoblocking as being against the rules before they started banning people for it either. Because it's jarringly obvious that it's not allowed.

So we have precedent and I hope to see a similar ban-wave soon.
Well its not an exploit and its not a bug. It is config setup.

Offline Gandalf77

• Count
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rider_of_Rohirrim, Sandor_Clegane_
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2016, 04:36:00 pm »
They cry about some shitty green arrows wich are not giving you so big advantage, and no word about macro shit bundle of stickss wich are on anti uif side. I think macro should be bannable thats give the most advantage in this game, especially when you have high ping and you met that kind of player on the battlefield.

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2016, 04:38:33 pm »
+3
Well its not an exploit and its not a bug. It is config setup.
you have really hard time understanding comon sens rule.
You gain unfair advantage over other player, ranged players included. So it is cheat.

Whatever explanation you created for yourself is invalid but I see total no reason to argue over that when you refuse to understand that.

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2016, 04:48:26 pm »
+3
They cry about some shitty green arrows wich are not giving you so big advantage, and no word about macro shit bundle of stickss wich are on anti uif side. I think macro should be bannable thats give the most advantage in this game, especially when you have high ping and you met that kind of player on the battlefield.

Maybe give proof of those macro abusers like there is of a certain green-dildo-firing archer? Record them doing the same thing over and over again with the same timing (that's a macro, same movements every single time). I've never seen that. Yes for high ping those fast feints can be a pain I'm sure, but with my 45 ping they are easily blockable when I don't suck. I struggle much more against many other fighting styles than that lolfeinting. Definitely not a playstyle that "gives most advantage in this game".

Offline Gandalf77

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2016, 04:55:18 pm »
Maybe give proof of those macro abusers like there is of a certain green-dildo-firing archer? Record them doing the same thing over and over again with the same timing (that's a macro, same movements every single time). I've never seen that. Yes for high ping those fast feints can be a pain I'm sure, but with my 45 ping they are easily blockable when I don't suck. I struggle much more against many other fighting styles than that lolfeinting. Definitely not a playstyle that "gives most advantage in this game".

Yea now all macro my old friends will off their shit when i will be spectator :D 

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2016, 04:58:05 pm »
+1
You have been playing a game (Warband-cRPG) with hacks since the first day you started playing it.

Autoblocks - Autochambers - Macros - Changed textures ..
People have been using those stuff for 5 years. (As far as I know :) )

"OMG GURAY BICUZ ITZ UZED BEFOR DOZNT MEAN WE CAN UZ IT NOW . YOU ARE FAKING RETIRD . why DIDINT you understand"
"Guys I bet Guray will come and will giveS you lesson for english"
Well you need help with your english thats for sure . However it is not the case right now.

Let me be clear . I am against all of that stuff I wrote above(The things on top such as "Macros").And they should be prevented if possible.

People have been using macros - changed textures - etc - etc . At first I used to give a fuck , then ( I took an arrow in the knee HAHAHHA IM SO FANY)  I have learnt to play along with it . I do not give a fuck about people using all that shady stuff , I just go into the server have fun and leave . However if you are a little kid who can not absorb that and keep whining then this is not the right place for you .

The next time you consider opening a thread like this one please use the following link http://forum.melee.org/the-chamber-of-tears/ .
Ok now since the donkey crew gives no fuck about this and dont even try to fix it ,you should use the link provided to you next time or simply do not play because it is not the place for you to be in. As I have said before.Go play another game.

There's a difference between a feature installed in the game from the get go than a person going into the games files and tweaking them to better his advantage.
Autoblock can be disabled, there is a way of regulating it, however, with edited textures, macro's and everything else, there's no way to regulate it. Nobody can autoblock without using a 3rd party program of some sort unless autoblock is deliberately enabled on the server, so your point about us having cheats from the start is false.

Anyone who uses 3rd party programs or edits the games files to give themselves an advantage are cheaters and should be banned, however, due to there being no way other than what Nightinggale suggested, which for some people, will take a long time, as people may not have the best computers/internet. It's an old game, there's nothing we can do to stop people from cheating, however, idiots that are stupid enough to post about it should have just instantly been banned for using it and then showing it off to the world. I was incredibly surprised to see that they got off only with a verbal warning but that's life, not like I'm able to do anything about it.

Disclaimer: If you were speaking about 3rd party programs in terms of autoblocks/other stuff then apologies, "You have been playing a game (Warband-cRPG) with hacks since the first day you started playing it. " this sounds like you're implying the pre-installed autoblock is some kind of hack.

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2016, 05:03:55 pm »

I don't think it would work for macro's at all, if you do something once and it works, then why would you not use the same tactic over and over if it wins? You don't pick up something you like to eat, take one bite and throw it away, so why would you get rid of a working tactic, I know one feint I've been trying to learn is the double swing with that pesky longsword (still can't do it RIP), that thing catches me out EVERY time, it's just impossible for me to follow, which is why I want to learn it and use it against others who may have the same problem.

There's virtually no way to detect macro's and to be honest I don't actually think they'd be of much use regardless, you can do everything you want by using a mouse, I can't see any advantage of having a pre-programmed swing.

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Gandalf77

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2016, 05:07:03 pm »
I don't think it would work for macro's at all, if you do something once and it works, then why would you not use the same tactic over and over if it wins? You don't pick up something you like to eat, take one bite and throw it away, so why would you get rid of a working tactic, I know one feint I've been trying to learn is the double swing with that pesky longsword (still can't do it RIP), that thing catches me out EVERY time, it's just impossible for me to follow, which is why I want to learn it and use it against others who may have the same problem.

There's virtually no way to detect macro's and to be honest I don't actually think they'd be of much use regardless, you can do everything you want by using a mouse, I can't see any advantage of having a pre-programmed swing.

its not advantage to do ultra fast swing wich are almost impossible to block ?

Offline Pandor_Archer

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2016, 05:15:04 pm »