Author Topic: GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER  (Read 623 times)

Offline Lucinda

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER
« on: March 01, 2016, 03:24:50 am »
1. Name of your character involved: YoshiTheSquid
2. Name of offending character(s): GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: NA1 16:50 central Feb 29th
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after: I was fighting at the end of round against the remaining 3 players and GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER ran me over then swung to kill me while I was knocked over. Later on in the same map he ran me over again while I was fighting the last players on the map as one of the last players on the team. This player has been harassing AOW banner for weeks now and I am requesting a ban

5. Why you think the offender did what he did: I believe they team wounded me to helps his clan mates that were on the enemy team along with GOBBLINGREATLEADER being unapt in managing his personal feelings. This player has been ranting against AOW ever since they were repelled off an attack on one of our members and they've been trying to harass us to make himself feel better since.

6. Jedhigh and Perdition can both verify GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER's tendency to wound his own team without remorse.

Offline Lucinda

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2016, 03:25:17 am »
Screenshots of the logs
http://imgur.com/a/L9Am2

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
Re: GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2016, 03:38:43 am »
Deserter_Merrrrrica / G0BBLINKINGREATLEADER has already been banned on this character.  I'm going to make the ban 1 week due to previous bans and impersonating another player.  Submit a name change, you will not be able to be unbanned until it is approved.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus