Author Topic: Grobi a Runk. Grobi az a Rikkit!  (Read 7008 times)

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
Re: Grobi a Runk. Grobi az a Rikkit!
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2016, 01:47:33 pm »
+3
lol Bryggan thinks I'm going to read any of that

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2016, 05:32:08 am »
+1
This thread literally contributed nothing to anything. Its garbage and I'm going to post garbage in it.

Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Yoshi

• Count
  • Renown: 175
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • Glory to Yoshi!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Yoshi Clan
  • Game nicks: Chairman_Yoshi
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2016, 05:58:23 am »
+5
Um... you were making a point by ummmm. hwat? (gimme a hint)

Edit- Oh.. once again I skipped the bullshit, but will look at it again.

2nd edit: Oh, bloody hell, you made me read his shit?  I seriously think that gent whacks off while he types.  That sort of anger comes from some sexually frustrated mind.  The huge fonts, the unnecessary belligerence... I don't quite understand it.  I have gone to war with shit loads of factions while maintaining good relations with my enemies, yet this noob comes from... er, I don't know, World of Warcraft, and jumps into this game and thinks he's the king.

Um, Gobblin King, I understand you are new here, but this is NOT AN RPG GAME!  I started off as a peasant, but earned my 'King' name.  I earned it off the strat map, not by just having some buddies who agree to hang out with you for 'one more game'.  Bloody 'Gamerz', who think cuz they do good in CS:GO they have a right to control shit here.  "Errrm', they cry, 'I finished Skyrim in 32 hours, or ergo I have a right over real, breathing players."  I learned one thing about real, breathing players, and they get tired of shit real quick.

Just saying..
I don't like gobblins and I'm not really involved in strat right now but that was like the worst forum post I've seen so far. Congrats man
Terrible fucking names terrible fucking video game. character, stupid banner. You will be extinct like your amoeba brained brethren. This all could have been avoided if your banner was the little Jason voorhees looking characters from super Mario brothers 3. You dug your own graves now lay in it!

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2016, 06:38:41 pm »
+2
Um, Gobblin King, I understand you are new here, but this is NOT AN RPG GAME!

You do realize that this is an rpg game right? c-rpg, I mean it has rpg as 60% of the characters in the title. The reason this mod became so popular is the persistant rp elements such as leveling, character building and most importantly your gear choices.
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

visitors can't see pics , please register or login