Author Topic: Neuroscience of ADHD, Addiction, Big Pharma, DOTA Rage and Abnormal Psychology  (Read 2654 times)

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
A lecture about what exactly "Goal-Oriented Behavior" means combining my education of Cognitive-Behavioral Neuroscience and expertise of trolling on the internet and making people mad in sports and games to explain to You, The Viewer, what exactly is going on in your brain when you do the things you do and why you should probably Think Bigger, unless you already are. Hitting "Like" and Agreeing on every stupid meme is another way to drag your mind down, especially when its about a fabricated Big Pharma conspiracy or instigating the already rampant Mental Health Stigma keeping so many Americans under-performing in their careers or artistic pursuits...

Yet here I am always expecting different when everything seems to always stay the same.

My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
+2
thanks but no thanks

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
+10

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2419
  • Infamy: 2562
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
+1
Do I have ADHD because I've watched 15 minutes of your video? Or maybe I don't because I lasted so long, according to you ADHD people can't focus on something for so long. Anyway, this is first video of yours I've actually listened a bit instead of immediately shutting down, and must say it ain't so bad. If you could stop acting like a fucking junkie for a second and put those nasty cigarettes away, try to speak differently (maybe you have some difficulties with speech which I'm not aware of). maybe people would take what you say a bit more seriously. Also drop the parts where you speak highly of yourself for no bloody reason, it is downright embarrassing (dropping out of college means you have no formal education and that is only education that matters in our society, find some other term to describe yourself because calling yourself educated is plain wrong). You know, first thing people come in contact with is your appearance and many of them don't progress past that stage. And you look kinda scary in your videos.

Good luck with youtube career or whatever. Not that I care of it, would personally sacrifice youtubers to the Emprah, because they're part of Chaos forces.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
+1
Ok, I will not hit like or agree with you, matter of fact ain't even gonna watch it.

I did gud!
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
+2
(click to show/hide)

Need a tl;dr
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
I saw the title, I clicked, and then, I saw who was the OP. Nice one.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 2703
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
I knew who was OP by laying my eyes on first few words of this title.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Do I have ADHD because I've watched 15 minutes of your video? Or maybe I don't because I lasted so long, according to you ADHD people can't focus on something for so long. Anyway, this is first video of yours I've actually listened a bit instead of immediately shutting down, and must say it ain't so bad. If you could stop acting like a fucking junkie for a second and put those nasty cigarettes away, try to speak differently (maybe you have some difficulties with speech which I'm not aware of). maybe people would take what you say a bit more seriously. Also drop the parts where you speak highly of yourself for no bloody reason, it is downright embarrassing (dropping out of college means you have no formal education and that is only education that matters in our society, find some other term to describe yourself because calling yourself educated is plain wrong). You know, first thing people come in contact with is your appearance and many of them don't progress past that stage. And you look kinda scary in your videos.

Good luck with youtube career or whatever. Not that I care of it, would personally sacrifice youtubers to the Emprah, because they're part of Chaos forces.

I talk about being a fuckup at jobs and dropping out of college twice and you are telling me to be less arrogant lol
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Ok, I will not hit like or agree with you, matter of fact ain't even gonna watch it.

I did gud!

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
+1

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Guess I'm just Expecting Different out of people who prefer to always stay the same...

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+3
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
Fucking dopamine and shit how does it work?
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.