Author Topic: Strat 6: Wars and Alliances NA  (Read 31555 times)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Re: Strat 6: Wars and Alliances NA
« Reply #135 on: March 14, 2016, 06:52:58 pm »
+2
fuck this is what its like when kesh and i post isnt it

Kind of feel like we should be the panel on American Idol.  Grade each shitpost from 1-10 on entertainment value, insult quality, and quality of memes.  Only those forums posters who get above a 7 pass on to the next level and get to continue to shitpost.  Would be entertaining in the least.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #136 on: March 14, 2016, 07:32:21 pm »
+1
fuck this is what its like when kesh and i post isnt it
Actually I enjoyed reading these posts. The Daruvian contra Kesh ones are just kind of depressing at this point honestly tbh.
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline W0LF

• Baron
  • Renown: 148
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: W0LF
  • IRC nick: W0LF
« Reply #137 on: March 14, 2016, 07:39:55 pm »
Battle at 12:37 A.M. on a weekday? Fuck that

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #138 on: March 14, 2016, 07:40:29 pm »
+4
MURDERTRON werent you the shit zipper that attacked Shariz at like 11pm? That was a real bitch ass move bro

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

if you gotta resort to that to take a city man i dont think you're allowed to shit talk
Actually, it was closer to 1am, you forgot to account for Day Lights Savings time, but you're also an idiot so I wouldn't expect you to understand.  The original intention was not to even attack Shariz.  My original target was Caraf castle, but HOC spotted me coming over and attacked before I could.  So, the best idea was to attack Caraf right after HOC.  However, since HOC under Kesh's guidance is the king of secret alliances, they've negotiated most of the other factions to not sign up against them, so they took Caraf with virtually no casualties.  Caraf was no longer a ripe target, since fighting 1800 geared troops while attacking a castle with just 900 is suicide.  Unfortunately my quick march ran out, so instead of trying to retreat and possibly being caught in the field by Slaughter's army, with my army geared for a siege not a field battle, the best option was going for Shariz.  A gamble for sure, and not the best circumstances but it was safer than the alternative.  I couldn't risk waiting another day now that Slaughter had a ton of free gear from the castle and plenty of armies to reinforce him if he attacked Shariz while I was at work.  Luckily, Slaughter was too much of a coward to attack me in the field, so I got to Shariz and attacked it while I was already asleep.

And, if your memory isn't shitty, you'll remember that both Taser and I both got fucked by the Taleworlds server and I lost my only other army, meaning this really was my YOLO.

Basically HOC could have wiped me, very easily but now that I've brought this unholy alliance of Semenstorm, GForce, LLJK and the good FCC players together, they're to scared to attack me now.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #139 on: March 14, 2016, 08:11:21 pm »
Actually, it was closer to 1am, you forgot to account for Day Lights Savings time, but you're also an idiot so I wouldn't expect you to understand.  The original intention was not to even attack Shariz.  My original target was Caraf castle, but HOC spotted me coming over and attacked before I could.  So, the best idea was to attack Caraf right after HOC.  However, since HOC under Kesh's guidance is the king of secret alliances, they've negotiated most of the other factions to not sign up against them, so they took Caraf with virtually no casualties.  Caraf was no longer a ripe target, since fighting 1800 geared troops while attacking a castle with just 900 is suicide.  Unfortunately my quick march ran out, so instead of trying to retreat and possibly being caught in the field by Slaughter's army, with my army geared for a siege not a field battle, the best option was going for Shariz.  A gamble for sure, and not the best circumstances but it was safer than the alternative.  I couldn't risk waiting another day now that Slaughter had a ton of free gear from the castle and plenty of armies to reinforce him if he attacked Shariz while I was at work.  Luckily, Slaughter was too much of a coward to attack me in the field, so I got to Shariz and attacked it while I was already asleep.

And, if your memory isn't shitty, you'll remember that both Taser and I both got fucked by the Taleworlds server and I lost my only other army, meaning this really was my YOLO.

Basically HOC could have wiped me, very easily but now that I've brought this unholy alliance of Semenstorm, GForce, LLJK and the good FCC players together, they're to scared to attack me now.

Lol, you are going way off into conspiracy island with the other crazies.  lol, most of the ai castles were taken with few defenders, not some vast undercover conspiracy.  I am friends with bonesaw, but not in a million years would I tell him how to run his faction, especially since i am never in ts to really talk to anyone anyway.  I don't know what craziness got into you this morning but targeting me with your imagined conspiracy theories isn't helping your case.  Just ask Bale or Gmnotutoo.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #140 on: March 14, 2016, 08:46:09 pm »
+1
Actually, it was closer to 1am, you forgot to account for Day Lights Savings time, but you're also an idiot so I wouldn't expect you to understand.
I did change my site for daylight savings, it was at 11:30pm PST you dingus. Believe it or not I'm smart enough to see through your bullshit. You attacked at a pussy time regardless and managed to win. According to what I was told by HoC you even messaged them multiple times telling them it was an accidental attack and you would transfer the city to them if they didnt get a roster against you. Guess its their fault for trusting you but it doesnt mean you area any less of a disgusting tryhard who has to make up lies and cheat(i.e. the Jameyyed sieges when you guys repeatedly glitched through the walls. How many of the attacks got banned in that fight? 10? You even had people sign on defense to grief as well) to get anywhere in strategus. At least when I carebear like a bundle of sticks I dont go on the forums and act like I'm some skilled warrior who is actually decent at this game.

(click to show/hide)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 14, 2016, 08:53:59 pm »
Kesh, no amount of "lol conspiracies ur crazy" is going to change the fact that you have an alliance with HOC that both Bale, Bonesaw and Dynamics admitted to.  Or that Potato and HOC obviously have an agreement which lets HoC go between their northern and southern fiefs.  Or that both Gobblins and HoC have some sort of agreement with Pink team, and that's why they had to split rosters when they fought each other.  Also Knightmare gave HOC a castle "for no reason" and yet Knightmare keeps trying to negotiate to get Shariz from me.

You will complain about the UIF. You will complain about the Gobblin mega faction all day, but you are someone who always does "secret alliances" but when called out on then you say "lol no."  At least mega factions are honest. I was with you through Strat 4.  Don't forget that.  I know how you operate, I know how you post.  I know you are now avoiding the multi accounting argument that Jona brought up.  It almost worked.  I know that Dynamics was feeding information to you and sabotaging my efforts to work with the Gobblins.  I know you requested troops from us to put into Dhirim and I let Phantom give you his.  But don't try to pretend any of this stuff isn't happening.  I do, after all, have eyes.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 14, 2016, 09:03:03 pm »
I did change my site for daylight savings, it was at 11:30pm PST you dingus. Believe it or not I'm smart enough to see through your bullshit. You attacked at a pussy time regardless and managed to win. According to what I was told by HoC you even messaged them multiple times telling them it was an accidental attack and you would transfer the city to them if they didnt get a roster against you. Guess its their fault for trusting you but it doesnt mean you area any less of a disgusting tryhard who has to make up lies and cheat(i.e. the Jameyyed sieges when you guys repeatedly glitched through the walls. How many of the attacks got banned in that fight? 10? You even had people sign on defense to grief as well) to get anywhere in strategus. At least when I carebear like a bundle of sticks I dont go on the forums and act like I'm some skilled warrior who is actually decent at this game.

(click to show/hide)

Sorry I didn't read the rest of your garbage post, because I couldn't get over how wrong you were.  The battle was at 1:30AM EST which is 10:30PST.  How are you still fucking this up?

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #143 on: March 14, 2016, 09:12:25 pm »
Sorry I didn't read the rest of your garbage post, because I couldn't get over how wrong you were.  The battle was at 1:30AM EST which is 10:30PST.  How are you still fucking this up?

Classic Trump, ignoring the facts when it makes him look bad. Although I do agree with you: Secret alliances are gay as shit.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #144 on: March 14, 2016, 09:15:54 pm »
+3
Or that Potato and HOC obviously have an agreement which lets HoC go between their northern and southern fiefs.

Wow. Wooooooooooooooooooow. Bravo dude, you're a real detective now! Despotate and HoC confirmed carebears for allowing each other to move around the map. Holy shit man, you've really lost it now if that's what you're complaining about.

(click to show/hide)

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #145 on: March 14, 2016, 09:24:53 pm »
+3
everyone stop posting right now

that's an order

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 14, 2016, 09:30:06 pm »
Wow. Wooooooooooooooooooow. Bravo dude, you're a real detective now! Despotate and HoC confirmed carebears for allowing each other to move around the map. Holy shit man, you've really lost it now if that's what you're complaining about.

(click to show/hide)

You guys obviously don't merc against each other because you guys both don't want to risk losing your ability to trade freely.  Which is hilarious because you're both, apparently, horrible at it given the gear you have.

But what can you expect from two factions that just play to not lose?  Taser, you used to be better than this.

Anyway, you can still man up and attack Shariz.  I haven't done anything in Strat since taking it, besides mercing for battles.  I have two FCC members making troops for me, but I don't have enough money to make any gear.  In fact I haven't loomed anything, you can send someone in to check.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #147 on: March 14, 2016, 09:40:00 pm »
+3
(click to show/hide)

In case you haven't noticed, we're both busy fighting a certain large faction, so it makes sense for Taser n' friends and HoC to not be attacking each other simultaneously. We're not riding on the coattails of the largest faction to guaranteed victory while self-admittedly afking in our fiefs like you are. I really don't get what your point is here, but if you actually have no gear then there is basically no reason for us to attack you. We actually like fighting battles, and prefer not to get free fiefs while skipping out on sleep or other real life activities. Why don't you man up and attack us already (at a real time for once)?

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #148 on: March 14, 2016, 09:41:29 pm »
+2
everyone stop posting right now

that's an order
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 14, 2016, 09:46:00 pm »
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you declared war on them Jona? Wouldn't that mean that you are looking to remove them from the map and that you should be attacking them?

(click to show/hide)
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.