Author Topic: Strat 6: Wars and Alliances NA  (Read 31504 times)

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
Re: Strat 6: Wars and Alliances NA
« Reply #90 on: March 01, 2016, 11:29:05 pm »
+1
Nah, I don't think Desire is corrupt. I think Desire just likes to pick and choose which rules get enforced.

Where are you moving to?

I like the term "selective enforcement."  It's like when black people get jail time for smoking pot, while the cops say "oh, boys will be boys" when the white kids get caught.  Except, in this case, McDeath is black.  Which is ironic, because he's white trash IRL.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Totally Not McDeath

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 01, 2016, 11:35:23 pm »
+1
I like the term "selective enforcement."  It's like when black people get jail time for smoking pot, while the cops say "oh, boys will be boys" when the white kids get caught.  Except, in this case, McDeath is black.  Which is ironic, because he's white trash IRL.

I'm Italian

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #92 on: March 02, 2016, 12:08:09 am »
+6
I'm Italian

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
« Reply #93 on: March 02, 2016, 01:23:25 am »
Nah, I don't think Desire is corrupt. I think Desire just likes to pick and choose which rules get enforced.

Where are you moving to?

Then select enforcement it is! This mother cock sucker Artyem banned me 1 hour after the tread was posted. That is a god damn world record for Crpg Admins. I couldn't even vigorously masturbate while I spam "LOLz, REKT, & TRASH" to Gobblins before I get the fucking boot? Fuck this guy.

I'm going to Fort Leavenworth to visit your worthless mom in the federal pen for a month then I get the cushy assignment of working in Southern California. Go figure but I'll take it.

Hey Artyem, how does Gobblinkingleader's dick taste like?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 01:28:33 am by xxkaliboyx »
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #94 on: March 02, 2016, 02:23:21 am »
+1
I couldn't even vigorously masturbate while I spam "LOLz, REKT, & TRASH" to Gobblins before I get the fucking boot?

The only real mistake Artyem made. It is very poor form to disallow a man's "personal time" after committing an internet crime.

Blue balls are a real problem, folks.

Oh, and from the fucking SECOND I saw that name, I knew the motherfucker was gonna catch a ban. Granted, I figured it would be after impersonating Daruvian in a strat battle and opening a castle gate or destroying all c-sites or something. I stroked my nerd-investigator dick in teamspeak like "GUYS FUCKING WATCH I FUCKING PROMISE YOU THIS friend IS GONNA GET BANNED AND IM GONNA LAUGH YOU BETTER FUCKING PAY ATTENTION YOU KNOB-SLOBBERING CUNTS IM SO RIGHT LOOK AT HOW RIGHT I AM"

Yeah, I DID pop wood when I saw that ban thread. Called the shit.

I didn't figure it was you, though. I'm disappointed in myself. Should have been so obvious!

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Totally Not McDeath

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 02, 2016, 02:35:27 am »
+3
Then select enforcement it is! This mother cock sucker Artyem banned me 1 hour after the tread was posted. That is a god damn world record for Crpg Admins. I couldn't even vigorously masturbate while I spam "LOLz, REKT, & TRASH" to Gobblins before I get the fucking boot? Fuck this guy.

I'm going to Fort Leavenworth to visit your worthless mom in the federal pen for a month then I get the cushy assignment of working in Southern California. Go figure but I'll take it.

Hey Artyem, how does Gobblinkingleader's dick taste like?

Why do you have to go and do shit like this bro? Are you bipolar? Like you were pretty civil two posts ago and now out of nowhere you go full my old friendgot.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #96 on: March 02, 2016, 06:22:10 pm »
+3
Sparvico, should probably add House of Godfrey to the House of the Dead.  They are completely inactive with no one even around to hire for their battles.

Also Gobblins are up to 71 members since they gained 8 people from Acre and some fiefs though may want to wait a little bit since 3-4 more Acre still yet to join I think.

Occitan, Acre, Frisians, Dracul, Ravens, Chevalieres, and some of Semenstorm all in one giant mega-faction and then allied with UIF another giant faction while the next largest clans in NA have 32 members.  Thanks for working hard to make Strategus 6 gay and boring carebear alliance within the first 2 months.  Just ally with all the same people you do every strat and talk mad shit while outnumbering everyone else two-fold.  So uncreative and boring.  Bunch of lame 50 v 25 battles ahead of us.  Bravo!
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 02, 2016, 06:50:35 pm »
Hmm, I remember when I attacked/wiped Godfrey while they were afk...there was a large group of people, seriously pissed off and raging about it, telling me what a horrible person I was, and how much I was ruining the game by "bullying small indie factions"

Who were those guys again?...if only they did something significant for me to remember them by.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #98 on: March 02, 2016, 06:57:47 pm »
+1
The greatest irony is kesh and all his ballsquires complaining about megafactions while they totally forget that they were the cancerous megafaction in STRAT 4 hahahaha

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #99 on: March 02, 2016, 07:23:13 pm »
+8
Sparvico, should probably add House of Godfrey to the House of the Dead.  They are completely inactive with no one even around to hire for their battles.

Also Gobblins are up to 71 members since they gained 8 people from Acre and some fiefs though may want to wait a little bit since 3-4 more Acre still yet to join I think.

Occitan, Acre, Frisians, Dracul, Ravens, Chevalieres, and some of Semenstorm all in one giant mega-faction and then allied with UIF another giant faction while the next largest clans in NA have 32 members.  Thanks for working hard to make Strategus 6 gay and boring carebear alliance within the first 2 months.  Just ally with all the same people you do every strat and talk mad shit while outnumbering everyone else two-fold.  So uncreative and boring.  Bunch of lame 50 v 25 battles ahead of us.  Bravo!

Don't forget they have half of the active LLJK now, too.

But the point you keep arguing is getting stale.  They are doing their job to get a full roster, and the other people have multiple chances to fight them, but don't.  If you want to criticize people, and you always do, instead of saying "do your job less well" you should look at the opposition and tell them to do better.

And before you go off on the mega faction tangent again, there is obviously a limit on how big a faction can get.  If a faction is so big that people who want to fight but can't make it on to the roster, they're going to start getting mad and look for other opportunities.  So, for example, when the battles start getting good this Strat, and Acre's second class citizen status keeps them off rosters, they're going to realize that being with Gobblins is not quite as lofty as they thought.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 07:28:30 pm by MURDERTRON »
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #100 on: March 02, 2016, 07:41:58 pm »
+1
Honestly murdertron wrote a perfect response. If I weren't so busy role playing an aggressively retarded person I might have written the same thing. Is my faction really so game breaking when I have to grovel and struggle and beg and spam to get a roster with more than 25 people?

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #101 on: March 02, 2016, 07:56:49 pm »
+3
strat ded is the real issue.  dying mod with not enough active people to fill rosters 3/4 of the way.

I love the mod, and I'm as delusional as the next guy, but let's face reality here.

That doesn't mean I won't stop clinging to the mod, reminiscing about better days and mindlessly moving my avatar in the strat map.

memories   (from oldest to newest) :cry: :cry:  :cry:  Look at all these old school names that don't play any more

(click to show/hide)

And my personal favorite DFC vs ATS strat battle :D

Not sure why I can't get this to imbed the link into post:

https://youtu.be/OgGrZYu0TII

« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 08:15:51 pm by CrazyCracka420 »
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 02, 2016, 08:24:30 pm »
+1
Post with pics

Holy shit I've been trying to remember what the group of Japanese people called themselves. Wardan, etc. I miss Crafty.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #103 on: March 02, 2016, 08:47:56 pm »
Also check out this DFC vs ATS shit post extraordinaire in regards to ATS raping DFC in that strat battle video i linked:

http://forum.melee.org/diplomacy/defiance-%28dfc%29-attacks-among-the-shadows-%28ats%29/
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Knute

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 682
  • Infamy: 21
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
« Reply #104 on: March 02, 2016, 08:50:13 pm »
+2
Holy shit I've been trying to remember what the group of Japanese people called themselves. Wardan, etc. I miss Crafty.

HeavenHill of Crafty and I used to have a troop/gold farming operation were I'd setup deals with EU clans then their entire clan would farm for cRPG gold. They probably made a million or so selling to Russian clans before we got involved with taking Fisdnar. It was a lot of fun and bad Google Translate conversations.