Author Topic: Osama Bin Laden  (Read 2625 times)

Offline ecorcheur_brokar

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • The guy who kill with one blow
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brokar/SuisseMonCervela/CheeseInMyPants
Re: Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2016, 03:43:01 pm »
I find it saddening that he was probably shot on sight without judgement. It would have been interesting to have his POV and defence on his action in a tribunal and would have shown America is not an imperialist empire at war with islam but a democratic country supporting a fair justice system.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 03:46:22 pm by ecorcheur_brokar »
"With great bardiche comes great responsability"
"The wolf doesn't care how many sheeps may be"

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2016, 04:06:03 pm »
I find it saddening that he was probably shot on sight without judgement. It would have been interesting to have his POV and defence on his action in a tribunal and would have shown America is not an imperialist empire at war with islam but a democratic country supporting a fair justice system.
Can't tell if serious...
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline ecorcheur_brokar

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • The guy who kill with one blow
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brokar/SuisseMonCervela/CheeseInMyPants
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2016, 04:18:32 pm »
Well sure Bin Laden was a terrible man but chocolate chip cookies and red Khmers were too, still they got right to fair trial. This is the way you make justice and how (most of) people can afterwards agree on the resolution and the understanding of the motives can be a good insight to avoid having more people walking in their path.

Plus the way America has of conducting justice makes me more think of a dictatorship than of democracy. Killing your opponent without judgement the way cia does with drones, how to know who was rightfully defending his country and who was a terrorist?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 04:22:20 pm by ecorcheur_brokar »
"With great bardiche comes great responsability"
"The wolf doesn't care how many sheeps may be"

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2454
  • Infamy: 2775
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2016, 04:40:01 pm »
I think USA did great job killing him on sight. But I also don't believe in democracy or legal justice system.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2016, 06:36:44 pm »
Well sure Bin Laden was a terrible man but chocolate chip cookies and red Khmers were too, still they got right to fair trial. This is the way you make justice and how (most of) people can afterwards agree on the resolution and the understanding of the motives can be a good insight to avoid having more people walking in their path.

Plus the way America has of conducting justice makes me more think of a dictatorship than of democracy. Killing your opponent without judgement the way cia does with drones, how to know who was rightfully defending his country and who was a terrorist?
Who cares? "Oh we must understand him" is bullshit hippie talk. No amount of "understanding" radical Muslims is going to make them change their ways. Why would you need a "fair trial" for a guy who's responsible for thousands of deaths? I'll tell you why, because you think "trial" somehow equals "Holy And Good And Right", when it's just five letters chained together. How would some old farts telling us the obvious (he's guilty) improve the situation? It'd be nothing but a dog and pony show.

Who cares who's "rightfully defending his country" and who's a "terrorist"? The operative word there is opponent.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2016, 07:18:42 pm »
+1
In the end he was a good official reason for western countries to give those eastern fuckers some freedom, test some new grown man toys and limit their citizens rights some more so I guess gouvernement officials are secretly in love with him.

Guess bush is still fapping to pictures of him.
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Grumpy_Nic

• King
  • Renown: 1023
  • Infamy: 306
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Hermann_von_Krems
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2016, 09:47:09 pm »
Terrorists are not seen as regular soldiers hence they do not receive any of the treatment any soldier of a regular army would receive. They choose to kill random civilians so what OBL received should be what everyone of them should get. 1 or more bullets. No funeral, leave them to the local animals. Might be if I tried to think myself into his or his mens situation I would think a bit otherwise. Hmmmmm no I dont so go murrica & co bombs away! Support the local weapon industry, people need jobs.