Author Topic: [EU] War Room  (Read 83976 times)

Offline Halk

• Earl
  • Renown: 321
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AmoX
  • Game nicks: Spamwhore, Xanor, david324
Re: [EU] War Room
« Reply #540 on: May 17, 2016, 12:40:45 am »
+4
Yeah ı see that u are still coward:D

You get  one win all strategus.. and u are talkıng unneseccesery.. I dont try to do roster.. because ı came very late home ıf ı try ı can get full roster u bundle of sticks..

But you knoow you will be eat my dick thats why u are escape.. You cant fight.. You cant do roster all time.. İts your first and last roster and last wining..

If you thrust yourself do play.. Yeah ı ınsultıng everypeople because ı want war.. I just offering man you spend time you can waste this army lıke me. Or you can surrender but be knoow you cant win against us ıf we do roster thats all man.

If u are not coward u try to do survive strategus last strategus ı declere war from grey first grey dont do roster after we take some castle and they did defend because ı want and ı get 15-20 people myself And today you get win.. You do roster yeah ı respect this.. But u are still coward because u cry again..

Dude aren't you one confusing fellow. First you advice us to get a roster and then you cry here like the little bitch you are about you failing to pull your miserable shit together and actually gather a proper roster of your own and calling us cowards even though we forcefully penetrated your thin little maidenheads in the battle.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Real_Hunter

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Warriors of Tengri
  • Game nicks: Turkmen_Azap
  • IRC nick: Turkmen_Azap
« Reply #541 on: May 17, 2016, 12:44:18 am »
Bugnır dıdnt reply my message..  I came home and ı see bugnir did my advice:=) And ı try to do roster lıke ten mınutes but ın passive c-rpg its not enough for good roster.. I dont care we did real battle and its good thats why ı said congrulatıon..I can crush you and ı will but just ı am saying defend yourself man:)

With equal roster you will see do it  go talk grey ode and fıght us  lets revive strategus!

Offline Bugnir

• Count
  • Renown: 212
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Scum of Caladria
  • Game nicks: Bugnir
« Reply #542 on: May 17, 2016, 01:09:53 am »
+5
1 win?
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1111
14 v 14 we raped you.

Northern Alliance was accepting players when we accepted players and it would've been a fairly equal amount of players on both sides if we didnt get a surge of 5-6 players like 20min before the battle.
HEY NEWSFLASH, YOU ARE THE COWARD. You are the bundle of sticks who surprise attacks us after we officially quit thinking we won't be able to bring a big roster and then when we bring a roster as a JOKE and to TROLL we outroster you in quality and quantity of players and you resort to crying on the forum.
Need I remind you that you are the bundle of sticks faction that has to resort to banpolling 2 players because you can't win 5v2, who is REALLY the coward?

Again if you want to fight the scum of caladria and everyone else who joined this battle GO ASK THEM INDIVIDUALLY AND IF THEY SAY YES YOU HAVE A BATTLE. I am not the leader of Scum of Caladria and I have never been it.

Offline Real_Hunter

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Warriors of Tengri
  • Game nicks: Turkmen_Azap
  • IRC nick: Turkmen_Azap
« Reply #543 on: May 17, 2016, 01:19:34 am »
I dıdnt here this battle.. And northern allence not a one clan ı am talkıng for Shıelds of North not other..However ı do some offer for you and ı am tired for writing ıf you want play or dont play ıts your choose

« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 01:24:16 am by Real_Hunter »

Offline Bugnir

• Count
  • Renown: 212
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Scum of Caladria
  • Game nicks: Bugnir
« Reply #544 on: May 17, 2016, 01:32:35 am »
+1
I dıdnt here this battle.. And northern allence not a one clan ı am talkıng for Shıelds of North not other..

Well we saw it not as Shields of North vs Scum of Caladria but rather as Northern Alliance vs everyone who wanted to fuck around or troll Northern Alliance. I don't know how many of the people who would still come to strat battles if we didnt ask them but here are the guys who applied for us including the guys who didnt show up:
Amox_Jepekula    
AmoX_Ramzes    
AmoX_Spamwhore    
Bugnir"No_Banpolls_Please"    
Counterhorr0r    
DaRkSouL_4    
Druzhina_BOSS_ELDAR    
Eat_some_bodkins_my_friend    
HarrieR_the_Grey    
Herkkutatti
InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS
Kratos    
mr_baby_head    
OdE_Bourpifette
OdE_Butan_Berserk
OdE_Thorvic_dAquitaine
Panos_De_Jerusalem
Pawiu_The_Grey
Pretty_Hobo
Rest_in_Peaces
Sandor_Clegane_
Scumbag_Tibe    
Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg"Angry_Dwarf_Beard"
strt
Torben"antiautismfront"
Vanguard_Athelar
Varadin

If you want to revive strat and play battles go and ask each one of these guys if they want to play with/against you. You'd probably have to compromise to appease everyone but if there is still some interest in strat besides trolling Northern Alliance you might have a chance. I won't do anything because I am frankly bored with strat and it is not worth my time but I wish you good luck.

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #545 on: May 17, 2016, 01:40:38 am »
+5

This Strat is too big for all of us.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: May 17, 2016, 02:07:04 am »
+1
All this drama for one measly battle makes me crave for more!

Offline Jepekula

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: May 17, 2016, 01:20:44 pm »
+2
Well we saw it not as Shields of North vs Scum of Caladria but rather as Northern Alliance vs everyone who wanted to fuck around or troll Northern Alliance. I don't know how many of the people who would still come to strat battles if we didnt ask them but here are the guys who applied for us including the guys who didnt show up:
Amox_Jepekula    

If you want to revive strat and play battles go and ask each one of these guys if they want to play with/against you. You'd probably have to compromise to appease everyone but if there is still some interest in strat besides trolling Northern Alliance you might have a chance. I won't do anything because I am frankly bored with strat and it is not worth my time but I wish you good luck.

I'm willing and able to come to almost any strat battle I'm informed on. Hey, if you make thread on the mercenary recruitment board, maybe people will see it and join the strat battle.
Crazy, I know.

Anyway, Real_Hunter and deathwarrior, I would like to ask you write simpler English, it's my third language, and I am not really fluent enough to understand your eloquent rhetoric.

Offline oguz

• Baron
  • Renown: 104
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: oguz
« Reply #548 on: May 17, 2016, 03:09:48 pm »
+2
Im trying  :cry:

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #549 on: May 18, 2016, 10:40:08 am »
+1
holy shit strat is a cancer that turns people into complete retards.  if this shit here s the consequence of trying to keeping it alive, just let it die.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Gandalf77

• Count
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rider_of_Rohirrim, Sandor_Clegane_
« Reply #550 on: May 18, 2016, 11:16:07 am »
+1
holy shit strat is a cancer that turns people into complete retards.  if this shit here s the consequence of trying to keeping it alive, just let it die.

eu1 turns people into retards :F not strat

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #551 on: May 18, 2016, 01:04:40 pm »
+1
eu1 turns people into retards :F not strat

have you read any thread in the diplomacy section? :'D
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: May 18, 2016, 02:27:32 pm »

Yes, it restored my faith in humanity. You?

Offline Gandalf77

• Count
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rider_of_Rohirrim, Sandor_Clegane_
« Reply #553 on: May 18, 2016, 03:52:27 pm »

for what? :D strat is dead

Offline oguz