Author Topic: [EU] War Room  (Read 83943 times)

Offline Seroth

• Knight
  • Renown: 55
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Nordmen
  • Game nicks: Nord_Seroth
Re: [EU] War Room
« Reply #360 on: March 26, 2016, 02:23:02 pm »
If they had been real serious about defending AI sieges against you, you would have noticed I guarantee you  :mrgreen:
So you are suggesting me that i should not play, because we lack people in rosters? What im trying to do is get more people in. I want strat to be fun and i can't call fun, when you get your 2000 troops shiny and ready to go and then you don't have people to play nor use the equipment and you lose 70%.
Also if we had full roster , with the eq we provide for these sieges it would have been easy to take or at least we would spend the equipment the way it was ment to be spent.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: March 26, 2016, 02:24:01 pm »
I meant 20 people in AI defense is low average for important fiefs. It is just some people wanting to give you a fair fight, not an organised resistance.

Offline Seroth

• Knight
  • Renown: 55
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Nordmen
  • Game nicks: Nord_Seroth
« Reply #362 on: March 26, 2016, 02:27:43 pm »
+1
I meant 20 people in AI defense is low average for important fiefs. It is just some people wanting to give you a fair fight, not an organised resistance.
Those people don't get fair fights themselves. I don't need to post you archive battles of like 10 sieges with UIF have 10 defenders against their 40. Those battles killed the desire to fight in AI battles in our faction and people overall.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #363 on: March 26, 2016, 02:33:55 pm »
+1

Kudan today has sofar almost double the roster on AI defence, organised or not - it doesnt really matter Butan

Time seem to be up for strat 6, much like strat 5 was at about this time. I see alot of hard working guys trying to make the game interessting by making trade, buying gear, grinding troops, planning defence and offense but I see them going away one by one, losing interesst cause of exactly what Seroth is writing above - I dont blame them.

I dont even blame the ones that joined the UIF earlier, and I am not gonna blame the small factions on the map that all sign up for the UIF, cause they are afraid to get the UIF against them in the rosters - "Sorry, we cant sign up against the UIF or help you in the AI battles, cause then we get UIF as enemies and then we cant win battles"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: March 26, 2016, 02:34:00 pm »
I know how you feel, I will fight with you this afternoon and give you more chance.
Still, the battles you talk about were balanced, even slight roster advantage for attack. You speak of Khudan and Ichamur last sieges, right? 25v20 and 15v10 is fair. What would you have said if UIF had really applied in defense and 50 people were staring down at you? Everything is up to the people, if they want something bad enough they will get it. You can never die on strategus, only lose hope.

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 428
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: March 26, 2016, 02:35:57 pm »
+1
Time seem to be up for strat 6, much like strat 5 was at about this time. I see alot of hard working guys trying to make the game interessting by making trade, buying gear, grinding troops, planning defence and offense but I see them going away one by one, losing interesst cause of exactly what Seroth is writing above - I dont blame them.

Maybe instead of making the game "interesting" by moving about on a terrible webpage, they should sign up for battles and fight, like the people on the UIF side do?
The only people to blame are the ones who never fight in battles.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: March 26, 2016, 02:36:46 pm »
Lies, a lot of your UIF members come to fight against us in every AI siege. Even during bugged website you managed to remember the time of the battle and still come.

We had only 10 players show up for that battle. Not 50.
And i had battles page open before crpg crashed, made screenshoot and shared with others. So we don't miss any battles.
Btw on our castle siege same day we had 15 vs 8. So similar situation, the only difference is 2 players and thats its a lot easier to take a castle.
We came to ichamur battle just to see what kind of equipment u have, nobody expected that u would only have 15 players.

To other neutral sieges we get about 15-25 players. Now since there is no proper battles for a while i hope will be normal roster on Khudan.

BTW if u lack players on AI defense, why Oddyseus applying for defense, coming to the server and asking all defenders to leave battle so population would get burned if nobody in defense will spawn.
when UIF looks at you

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: March 26, 2016, 02:39:33 pm »
I know how you feel, I will fight with you this afternoon and give you more chance.
Still, the battles you talk about were balanced, even slight roster advantage for attack. You speak of Khudan and Ichamur last sieges, right? 25v20 and 15v10 is fair. What would you have said if UIF had really applied in defense and 50 people were staring down at you? Everything is up to the people, if they want something bad enough they will get it. You can never die on strategus, only lose hope.

Not really, I had no special fights in mind - its more of a general tendency - people just dont give a fuck anymore cause they are bored, and I cant say I blame them :)

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: March 26, 2016, 02:44:29 pm »
+1
I was speaking to Seroth, I know you dont need being told much Grandmom  :P

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: March 26, 2016, 02:50:31 pm »
Not really, I had no special fights in mind - its more of a general tendency - people just dont give a fuck anymore cause they are bored, and I cant say I blame them :)

i blame them :( and our own
all was so enthusiastic first month, and now everyone is busy with other games. "Fuck off we playing DOTA" is what i get most of the time when i'm trying to get some players to sign up :D So much hard work and no appreciation
when UIF looks at you

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: March 26, 2016, 02:55:35 pm »
all was so enthusiastic first month, and now everyone is busy with other games. "Fuck off we playing DOTA"

Hack DOTA servers offline when there is a big strat battle  :D

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: March 26, 2016, 03:01:13 pm »
+2
Hack DOTA servers offline when there is a big strat battle  :D

I'd give strat 1 to 4 weeks. We either kill each other or stop playing because bored or roster problems. Need mele battlegrounds - alpha/beta soon before everyone run off and hide in their cave. 
when UIF looks at you

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: March 26, 2016, 03:09:02 pm »
i blame them :( and our own
all was so enthusiastic first month, and now everyone is busy with other games. "Fuck off we playing DOTA" is what i get most of the time when i'm trying to get some players to sign up :D So much hard work and no appreciation

If you start a small faction with me Nebun - we both dissolve the larger factions and mix some shit up in strat it would:

1. Come alive
2. Be fun
3. Draw people to battles
4. Break the ever lasting UIF/antiuif stuff that kills strat

The only problems about it is - it wont happen cause you "cant fight friends". If I can fight friends without endangering friendship - then so can the UIF. I have no issue with neither Hobo or Kratos for leaving the antiuif.

Forget about forcing DOTA players to join - they would join on their own free will if they found it fun - which they did in the beginning of strat. Players leave cause its not fun, its that simple. Bring back the fun and people start playing again.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: March 26, 2016, 03:12:51 pm »
I'd give strat 1 to 4 weeks. We either kill each other or stop playing because bored or roster problems. Need mele battlegrounds - alpha/beta soon before everyone run off and hide in their cave.

You have the key to making this strat come alive again Mr.Nebun (the wall being the UIF):

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: March 26, 2016, 03:16:13 pm »
+5

Our new banner Nebun, you and me, sweden and russia together like brothers in arms

Behold the mighty.......
Swussia