Author Topic: [EU] War Room  (Read 83097 times)

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
Re: [EU] War Room
« Reply #150 on: March 01, 2016, 10:55:38 am »
+1
subtopic:
Putin ain't that bad for as long as he stays in Russia.
If you ignore international solidarity and don't care about what happens in the world :D
Sad thing is that Putin's mad ambitions are bigger then just Russia

Personally I do like how international UIF is. Even though we have (quite radical and stupid) ukranians :D
That's fun to hear that language mess in TS during strat battles.

But even though I like it very much I do hope UIF will split into several factions (keeping that positive friendly atmosphere) to compete with each other on strat, since our "enemies"... didn't make any progress since strat 1 :D I believe it was 2012 when I first asked Druzhina and Greys if they support this idea.

edit:
pfffffffffff
I thought I was making a post for UIF civil war thread
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 10:58:55 am by Zaharist »
Igni et ferro

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 01, 2016, 11:45:21 am »
+3
UIF is a community now. And will play together in future similar games.
when UIF looks at you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 01, 2016, 12:01:06 pm »
+3
deal with it :D

Igni et ferro

Offline DKNhz

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Ilithyia_von_Krems, Frieda_von_Krems, Freya_von_Krems, Frauke_von_Krems
« Reply #153 on: March 01, 2016, 12:13:00 pm »

Y, it would be good to see you guys without multi account and cheats.
Krems is love. Krems is life.

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 01, 2016, 12:18:53 pm »
that's a nice old song about "multiaccounting and cheats"
Igni et ferro

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 01, 2016, 02:29:59 pm »
+7

Give list of those games as soon as possible, so we can get there too, play bad, lose and blame it on hax. Thanks in advance.

Offline DKNhz

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ilithyia_von_Krems, Frieda_von_Krems, Freya_von_Krems, Frauke_von_Krems
« Reply #156 on: March 01, 2016, 03:42:48 pm »
+3
Give list of those games as soon as possible, so we can get there too, play bad, lose and blame it on hax. Thanks in advance.

Oh boi.

They accidentally released their hax video. I say "accidentally" on purpose, cause none can be that much stupid to do so.

Be an archer against them on strat battle, then come find me.

That's how it is;
You find a perfect place which they shouldn't see you, and they don't. Then you release your first arrow on any of their archer. Ta-da. you're exposed cause of green laser beam, they know where it was come from and where you are.

Wanna displace ? Sure. They will find you again after your first flying arrow.

Yes, that is hacking, and it gives them 100x advantage against other players. It not just give shooting advantage to them, it's also working as maphack against other archers.

and that fucking nonsense needs to be bannable.

pogosan

« Reply #157 on: March 01, 2016, 04:37:27 pm »
+1

Offline Hermeskr

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 01, 2016, 08:16:36 pm »
+1

Be an archer against them on strat battle, then come find me.

You're just a shitty archer. I can setup all kinds of arrows but I will not be so good as Nebun or Pandor, 'coz it has no effect on your aiming or position skill.
Another thing is macros players (several fints on one button, Spamwhore for example anti-uif top player), Yes he is easy to spam and will never be so good as our tops, but it's really give advantage to him.

Offline DKNhz

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 01, 2016, 08:35:34 pm »
You're just a shitty archer. I can setup all kinds of arrows but I will not be so good as Nebun or Pandor, 'coz it has no effect on your aiming or position skill.
Another thing is macros players (several fints on one button, Spamwhore for example anti-uif top player), Yes he is easy to spam and will never be so good as our tops, but it's really give advantage to him.

Topkek.

It's not about my aim, read it again brainiac.

When 10 enemy archer turns their aim on you, your aim means nothing. They find you from your green laser beam, and won't let you shoot. You have to displace and find yourself another place to shoot, then they will find you again cause of GREEN FUCKING LASER.

It's your stupidity to not become as good as them with cheats, cuz even Koko the gorilla can.

Offline Hermeskr

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: March 01, 2016, 08:59:23 pm »
+1
No, Koko the gorilla can only cry on forum as we see. Yes we have 10 archers with green arrows who trained to focus only on you kid of sun. Or we should have 100 archers against your 10. That why your archers can't shoot properly. Good fantasy.
I think you caught several headshoots from Eldar or Nebun on the last battle and now you're raging a bit.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 01, 2016, 10:43:16 pm »
+5
Y, it would be good to see you guys without multi account and cheats.

really, multi accounts :) check our players moving on the map, u will see their stats, reliability and so on. And a lot of ur guys have none. Because they don't play, they are fantasy keys. Azap runs 3 accounts that we know off, but he says its all hist buddies he sleeping with in one room, maybe even bed.

Go check ur own guys before complaining.
Making up excuses for ur fails is the easiest thing to do. If it helps u sleep at night, keep going.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 01, 2016, 10:54:37 pm »
-Topkek.
-brainiac.
-It's your stupidity

-none can be that much stupid

Well, that doesn't make your story sound more real (even if it's 100% truth) but on the other hand sais alot about how mature you are.

Love your story about lazer archers. It proves high skill of our archers (not only aiming skill but also tactical), though the way you interpret it is quite funny.

It's up to you to believe in any shit you want to believe just to prove yourself that you're not as bad as you really are.
or
Follow Nebun, Pandor or Eldar next field battle if you want to learn how to position yourself without looking for "perfect places" to hide.
Igni et ferro

Offline DKNhz

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 02, 2016, 12:01:44 am »
+2
Well, that doesn't make your story sound more real (even if it's 100% truth) but on the other hand sais alot about how mature you are.

Love your story about lazer archers. It proves high skill of our archers (not only aiming skill but also tactical), though the way you interpret it is quite funny.

It's up to you to believe in any shit you want to believe just to prove yourself that you're not as bad as you really are.
or
Follow Nebun, Pandor or Eldar next field battle if you want to learn how to position yourself without looking for "perfect places" to hide.

How mature i am ? lol, you don't really expect me to be kind against cheaters right ? Because if you do, you must have some serious brain issues.

It's not up to me to believe a thing, you have 35 fucking minutes of in-game video with full of green laser beams. It's not a fairytale, it's your own video. Thanks for that proof btw.

Instead of admitting that you're cheating, you still act like shit is not happening and how great your archers are.

I have no problems with Eldar, i like him. He was always a nice and friendly guy and he still is. But, if he's cheating like Pandor, well then fuck him too.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #164 on: March 02, 2016, 12:39:04 am »
+1
(click to show/hide)
is it EU war room, leave your tears for The Chamber of Tears or for Friday's visit to a personal family psychiatrist  :P ty