Author Topic: bellavoto,bohem,admin rico  (Read 352 times)

Offline Shaman

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • System of a Down
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord's
  • Game nicks: Puff
bellavoto,bohem,admin rico
« on: February 02, 2016, 09:09:21 pm »
Admin rico was there so i do not think this topic need more information about him.I just want to know why you did not do any fuckin thing about this case.First that bohem guy after bellavoto open poll to ban me.I've learn this before,if anybody insult you on server this is not"banable".They open poll consecutive,you seen it and you do nothing.You just wrote "stop poll abuse" or something like that.No kick anyone of them,or no mute.Im glad to i did not open an other rage poll as they did,because i know if i had done you ban me.Now,just tell me shortly,Admin Rico,you using your authority for only special persons ?

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
Re: bellavoto,bohem,admin rico
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 09:56:34 pm »
I interfere with mutes, kicks or bans if your mutual antagonizing escalates, or one of you is mature enough to address the issue through the dedicated channels instead of revenge-insulting and polling. These are admin chat, forum post or personal message. As long as none of you sees a reason to stop insulting each other, I assume that both of you are enjoying it. Why else would you continue? I will not interfere beyond warnings at any sooner, arbitrary point.

I say arbitrary because the argument you are making is indeed arbitrary. You're trying to say that insulting is okay and poll abusing is not, so you get some sort of insulting-greencard while the poll abuser gets instantly banned. This is bullshit. If all admins took your measures, there wouldn't be any players left to protect. You provoked the poll abuse with insults, which is why you are just as wrong as the guy who ragepolled.

To answer your question, I do play favorites. I favor complaints of people who haven't been breaking the rules themselves. I ignore others who actively engaged in antagonizing behavior and yet think they are special because they were smart enough not to have the last word in everything. But you don't even seem to belong to that group.

For better readability, please use correct punctuation. Here is a useful link to get you started: http://www2.smumn.edu/deptpages/~tcwritingcenter/APA/APA_Punctuation.pdf
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV