Poll

?

Red pill
28 (53.8%)
Blue pill
24 (46.2%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: Red pill or the Blue pill?  (Read 9818 times)

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
Re: Red pill or the Blue pill?
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2016, 04:52:05 am »
Did you know that behind the smart-ass attitude is an insecure person that hides behind the know-it-all facade.
Yeah, that much is certain. The smartass' "wow I'm so red-pilled" attitude is a mere symptom of the inability to cope with the challenges of the "blue-pilled" life.
You really need to be the master of both pills, as HESKEY and WITCHCRAFT suggest :wink: Else you haven't achieved shit.

Time to share one of my favorite videos once again
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2016, 12:26:58 pm »
Blue pill for me (presuming I know it's not roofies and I'll get rapes anyways), it's simple, I don't trust people period especially the ones with all the answers, it's an ultimate escape tool for ones that have nothing to lose and only hope to gain some sort of meaning and purpose.

What are the terms, do I have to trust you 100% percent, fuck that. Not knowing will I ever see my loved ones fuck that again, Neo fits perfectly, ultimate loser who actually doesn't care if red pill kills him, shady black dude rapes him or he becomes "the chosen one", so fuck it let's do it anything's better than my current state, atleast something will finally happen.

I'd argue it's usually the blue pill prescribers that act like they have all the answers. Systems that prescribe blue pills to an extent attempt to define your existence  and more loosely your purpose for you, they limit your choices and potential making it easier for you to adopt a path in life even if that path doesn't truly bring you happiness and only serves to propagate their own system regadless of how immoral, corrupt and artificial it really is. Being told how to live and why you live by those who act like they have all the answers but don't really have all the answers is in my view simply living a lie.

However I think I understand the angle that you're coming from. There will always be self confessed red pill consumers who themselves are as guilty as the blue pill prescribers in trying to solidify the definitions and parameters of our existence without actually knowing all the anwers usually for selfish reasons. This behaviour is probably linked to human nature more than anything else.
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1739
  • Infamy: 2758
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2016, 07:22:22 pm »
+1
Only thing I'm missing from cRPG is that Ukrainian former boxer who used to leech on DTV. Hopefully he's still alive and kicking. Really decent fellow, one of the few from this community whom I wouldn't slit throat and drink from their skulls.

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2016, 07:56:53 pm »
Blue pill all the way. When virtual reality becomes a thing i will never leave my room
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2016, 07:35:00 pm »
I'd argue it's usually the blue pill prescribers that act like they have all the answers. Systems that prescribe blue pills to an extent attempt to define your existence  and more loosely your purpose for you, they limit your choices and potential making it easier for you to adopt a path in life even if that path doesn't truly bring you happiness and only serves to propagate their own system regadless of how immoral, corrupt and artificial it really is. Being told how to live and why you live by those who act like they have all the answers but don't really have all the answers is in my view simply living a lie.

prison.txt

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2016, 07:37:42 pm »
+1
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2016, 08:10:47 pm »
+2
Great thread guys.

Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2016, 08:29:27 pm »
+2
Only thing I'm missing from cRPG is that Ukrainian former boxer who used to leech on DTV. Hopefully he's still alive and kicking. Really decent fellow, one of the few from this community whom I wouldn't slit throat and drink from their skulls.

That classic Leshma mid-sentence personality swing.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2284
  • Infamy: 448
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2016, 02:21:52 am »
This discussion reminds me of that guy. He's like virtual Tyler Durden who isn't actually me. What do we do about spoilers 'round here?

Second sentence is my way of showing appreciation. It is okay when Arnie does it in Conan, but when my old friendshma does same on melee forums then it is clear sign of mental illness. This place is more virtual than set of that wonderful movie. There are no big boobed groupies waiting for me in the trailer.

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2016, 03:39:32 am »
+7
This discussion reminds me of that guy. He's like virtual Tyler Durden who isn't actually me. What do we do about spoilers 'round here?

Second sentence is my way of showing appreciation. It is okay when Arnie does it in Conan, but when my old friendshma does same on melee forums then it is clear sign of mental illness. This place is more virtual than set of that wonderful movie. There are no big boobed groupies waiting for me in the trailer.

that made me remember how much i love him, so i made this little tribute

Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2016, 07:58:35 am »
Arnie is a bad Conan, there's about as much killer instinct in him as a wet towel. The sword is a prop for his poses, nothing more. New Conan is much better in that regard.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2016, 08:11:21 am »
Arnie is a bad Conan, there's about as much killer instinct in him as a wet towel. The sword is a prop for his poses, nothing more. New Conan is much better in that regard.

blasphemy
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Admerius

• Earl
  • Renown: 313
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Many Admerius-es and many alts(Total of 32 chars)
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereignty of Aegis for life!(aka. multi-claning)
  • Game nicks: My top three nicks: Scum, William_Spearshake, Dedrater)
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2016, 08:35:28 am »

What if the bladesmaster of the east just showed him the display/circus trickery type of swordplay?
Just like San da is the display/circus trickery version of Gong Fu(Kung Fu, Chinaman boxing etc.)
After all he was a gladiator, meant to entertain/show off and get the rich women wet and focused on something else than "improving their husband's with friendly guidance" aka. their husbands could taste freedom for a while.

This actually makes your statement a + for Arnie, He is simple barabarian who learn show off sword style

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2016, 03:51:09 pm »
wat
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2016, 04:02:04 pm »
no Pill required.. just hit Subscribe..

My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.