Author Topic: I abdicate:(  (Read 389 times)

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
I abdicate:(
« on: January 18, 2016, 07:03:21 am »
+8
I, Bryggan, the one time King of the North aka the Winter King, also known later as the Emperor of the Holy chadzian Empire, here do by abdicate.  Though I have not died, I was advised by my physic to abdicate due to 'absurd abnormality'.  IE insane.  Not surprised really.  Trying to run a mega faction without trolling will do that.  All you gents are a bunch of hateful dicks.

But I still love you all.  So rather than give my remnants of empire to someone you know and hate (that and the fact that my children Sitvek and Albus had no interest (oh, and neither did my secret bastard child)), I have decided to choose as my succeedant a man I can trust.  This gent was a true 13Ker long before it meant anything.  This fellow will absorb all your insults; all of"the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune".  Oddly enough, he has no time dealing with this shit so it will not be a problem.  So I herby announce Stormrider as my heir.  A trusted general in previous wars, and a man who has retired of things such as thinking and such.  A man perfect to be Emperor.

BUT if it is a problem, then I expect every able bodied man (or girl or trans or fembot) to do all they can to put this worthy man on the throne.  The Holy chadzian Empire needs an Emperor that is not hated by all, and the only way that is gonna happen is if no one knows him at all.

So, basically what I'm saying is, support my heir, or go to war.  I'm the mad Emperor, so my choice is final.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 07:12:23 am by Bryggan »

Offline Jaren

• Earl
  • Renown: 303
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB
Re: I abdicate:(
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 12:03:48 am »
+3
Succumb to your fealty... Or leave your ways, return to your raiding origins and march for blood!

Have you heard the word of Khorne?
(click to show/hide)
More skulls for the skull throne, once Emperor.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 12:46:10 am »
Best quote
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2016, 12:19:16 pm »
+2