Author Topic: [Ban]Kobura and remove adminship  (Read 525 times)

Offline Protemus

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 270
  • cRPG Player
  • EZ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan EZ kills
  • Game nicks: niluK_the_Annoying aka EZ
[Ban]Kobura and remove adminship
« on: January 09, 2016, 02:26:17 pm »
1. Name of your character involved - niluK_the_Annoying

2. Name of offending character(s) - Kobura

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible - 9.01.16, 14:00 pm, CET, Saturday, EU_1 server

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after. - Screenshots can say more then me with words, in short, while I was focusing on the fight I haven't noticed the flags were bugged, now what was expected from any sane admin is to warn me about it and tell me to get off my horse or kick is incoming, none of that happened and I was kicked without any warning.

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.* - Admin who has some anger issues which he then exhibits on the population of cRPG without having guilty conscience, he should be denied of his powers since he can't control his own emotions which are obviously unstable.

6. Multiple Screenshots -
(click to show/hide)

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.** - Many
Quote from: Melee Gaming
Protemus, You have received a warning for non-relevant posts in ban section also for personal attacks with disgusting insults on the forums. Chill out and enjoy the game. Regards, cRPG Team

Offline Man of Steel

• Earl
  • Renown: 368
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Linux, Traitor
Re: [Ban]Kobura and remove adminship
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2016, 02:29:02 pm »
cry moar baby, kobura did his job.
You know the rules, flag was bugged, you were the last one riding around, noone was abel to catch you pussy - the solution is a kick.
thats easy stop crying
For fuck sake Linux, fix your signature.

Offline Protemus

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 270
  • cRPG Player
  • EZ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan EZ kills
  • Game nicks: niluK_the_Annoying aka EZ
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2016, 02:35:32 pm »
Obviously you haven't read what I posted, but since you are dumb I'll highlight it for you

I didn't know flags were bugged since I was fighting and admin should always give a warning before kicking someone, of course if it isn't something like cheating or life-threats which are serious violation of rules.
Quote from: Melee Gaming
Protemus, You have received a warning for non-relevant posts in ban section also for personal attacks with disgusting insults on the forums. Chill out and enjoy the game. Regards, cRPG Team

Offline LEKIS

• Earl
  • Renown: 359
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lekismurderer
  • IRC nick: Lekis
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2016, 02:37:41 pm »
Obviously you haven't read what I posted, but since you are dumb I'll highlight it for you

I didn't know flags were bugged since I was fighting and admin should always give a warning before kicking someone, of course if it isn't something like cheating or life-threats which are serious violation of rules.

Was there, saw what happened.

Niluk does this more or less every single round when he doesn't get stomped before the flags.

TL;DR
(click to show/hide)
The day will come! Hordes of communist mechanical bears mounted by muslim liberal gay black in spanishs, bringing destruction to the visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Land Of The Free . Prepare yourself America!

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2016, 03:33:09 pm »
No. No. No. No.

Niluk.... If youre expecting ppl to be patient u shouldnt be such a pain. Talking "EZ" after every kill and general douchebaggery :D.

That alone is not a reason to kick you, though delaying a round is.

Despite that I can totally understand why someone might be a bit annoyed with all the other stuff going on and not giving a warning first..

So stop these nonsense topics already.
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)