Author Topic: Unban Marji And Punish BlackBow  (Read 396 times)

Offline Marjinalyus

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hobos
  • Game nicks: Marji
Unban Marji And Punish BlackBow
« on: January 06, 2016, 12:50:47 am »
Just now got banned and did nothing wrong. I guess just because one admin dont like me, he can ban me without any hesitation. I thought this game managed fair. I was wrong.
Was waiting for a banning thread but none opened as you see. BlackBow or sth was talking about qml but without any thread on forum and any right no defend myself(which i was going to do).
I demand my unban because of this injustice.

And before you post these, i will say that was not me who nomited for leecher. There is a known bug with the nominating leecher function that makes qml to apply to someone in server, and Black Bow know that and who ever the nominating leecher posts goes probably knows that too. I got nothing to do with that broken function, did not use it, did not abuse it. Not my fault.

I request to end this extrajudicial execution and punish whoever caused this(Blackbow?)

And as a witness, i call Sani_Von_Krems, who is the one i nominated leecher really at that time and confirm my claim.

The character i was playing: LawerOfRapo
Battle Server
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 01:27:49 am by Marjinalyus »
fuk

Offline matt2507

• King
  • Renown: 1013
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • It is when making anything that we become anyone.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Raylin The_Village_Idiot Mohamed_Ali
Re: Unban Marji And Punish BlackBow
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 01:21:07 am »
(click to show/hide)
Ban request are not needed for a live ban.

If you know that the report go to someone else, why you still did it ?

I unban you because after reading the discussion, it look like your say the truth but please, don't use this option anymore, even on friends or next time the sentence would be for real.

Also, close the topic please, I still can't do it.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 01:25:48 am by matt2507 »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

No donkeys were harmed in the making of this gif.

Offline Marjinalyus

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hobos
  • Game nicks: Marji
Re: Unban Marji And Punish BlackBow
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2016, 01:39:15 am »
(click to show/hide)
Ban request are not needed for a live ban.

If you know that the report go to someone else, why you still did it ?

I unban you because after reading the discussion, it look like your say the truth but please, don't use this option anymore, even on friends or next time the sentence would be for real.

Also, close the topic please, I still can't do it.

You requested that ss through web, so naturally i thought there would be a ban thread. And also after 10 minutes, i wasn't expecting a "live" ban.

"If you know that the report go to someone else, why you still did it ?"
No, there is a misunderstanding. I did not know that report was going to show up on someone else. Why would i do it then? Just there is a bug that sometimes or rondomly shows that report to someone else.

Unbaning me won't make this injustice undone. But i see your point. Even though it is not my fault (and got punished for it), but game's itself, i am thinking of not using it so anybody wont see those false reports. Just because i dont want anyone to distract because of it.

I'm sorry but i won't lock it because what happened was happened. I got kicked while we were making a teamplay with my friends on teamspeak. Until there will be a punishment of these actions, or an apology to me, i will go after this.
fuk