Author Topic: "Cologne sex attacks"  (Read 36200 times)

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
Re: "Cologne sex attacks"
« Reply #195 on: January 10, 2016, 02:32:40 pm »
+2
Well, that doesn't make sense at all, but ok.

Dude.... you are dating a caucasian girl from europe, what's so special about it?
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 10, 2016, 02:51:26 pm »
+1

Offline Laufknoten

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • BOAT OF ANGER FLOATING ON THE SEA OF TEARS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Felipe
« Reply #197 on: January 10, 2016, 03:06:09 pm »
+1
Some of the stuff that happened in cologne at Silvester as reported by the police:

- Residence permits have been ripped in front of police officers by refugees and commented by saying, "you can't do anything to me, I'll go get a new one tomorrow."
- Restraining orders could be enforced only by force. People just came back and made a joke out of the situation.
- A man was quoted saying "I am Syrian, you have to treat me kindly. Mrs. Merkel has invited me"
- People who witnessed the assaults and robberies and reported them to the police were later chased and threatened by the perpetrators
- Taking offenders into custody was simply impossible due to lacking capacities
- Fireworks and bottles were thrown at the police
source: http://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article150713773/Der-schockierende-Einsatzbericht-der-Koelner-Polizei.html

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 10, 2016, 03:09:25 pm »
+1
Just read the number of assaults in Cologne alone are now up to 379 and not 170 as originally thought.

Also read the police commissioner had to resign for his handling of this, but where is the backlash against the minister of justice, ie. the person who first claimed that it was wrong to make a correlation between these assaults and the hordes of immigrants when it has long since been proven that not only was there an attempt at a cover-up, all the perpetrators were immigrants (legal aswell as illegal) or asylum seekers.

Looking forward to seeing Merkel go at next election, but by then the damage is already done.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 03:35:33 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 10, 2016, 03:26:06 pm »
+1
Pretty sure eventually militias will be formed and the immigrants will be fucked.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #200 on: January 10, 2016, 03:29:13 pm »
+2
Pretty sure eventually militias will be formed and the immigrants will be fucked.

we dont need melitias,  we just need better support for our law enforcement officers,  and better laws to let them handle situations better.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 10, 2016, 03:37:54 pm »
+1
It's embarrassing and a downright scandal it took German media five days to even report this. Lends some credibility to the Pegida chant 'Lügenpresse'.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 10, 2016, 03:38:56 pm »
+1
You may need a lot of things, related to the law. Doesnt mean its gonna happen. Eventually your police is gonna get overwhelmed. Especially if a shitstorm like the Köln new year happens again. And pretty confident its gonna happen again. And when police gets overwhelmed. Militias get formed.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #203 on: January 10, 2016, 03:47:38 pm »
+1
It's embarrassing and a downright scandal it took German media five days to even report this. Lends some credibility to the Pegida chant 'Lügenpresse'.

the most fucked up word ever.  literally hate the pegida gaylords, bunch of morons
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Laufknoten

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • BOAT OF ANGER FLOATING ON THE SEA OF TEARS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Felipe
« Reply #204 on: January 10, 2016, 03:58:31 pm »
+1
the most fucked up word ever.  literally hate the pegida gaylords, bunch of morons
Doesn't change the fact that it's true. The media deliberately held back information about what happened in cologne and even when they couldn't hide it anymore they tried to cover up the fact that the perpetrators were north african/refugees/immigrants etc.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 10, 2016, 04:19:02 pm »
+2
Dude.... you are dating a caucasian girl from europe, what's so special about it?
Spanish and Portuguese aren't white like Germans, Brits, Scandinavians, etc. They have a very distinct look thanks to the Iberian peninsula being controlled by Muslims for so long (700 years).
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #206 on: January 10, 2016, 04:26:56 pm »
Spanish and Portuguese aren't white like Germans, Brits, Scandinavians, etc. They have a very distinct look thanks to the Iberian peninsula being controlled by Muslims for so long (700 years).

They are way more attractive then inbreed northern tribes, you got that right.  :mrgreen:

Jokes aside, that all can be applied to most souther Eurepean nations, do you consider thenžm a different race?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 04:32:26 pm by Prpavi »
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Admerius

• Earl
  • Renown: 313
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Many Admerius-es and many alts(Total of 32 chars)
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereignty of Aegis for life!(aka. multi-claning)
  • Game nicks: My top three nicks: Scum, William_Spearshake, Dedrater)
« Reply #207 on: January 10, 2016, 04:31:25 pm »
"So, who's supposed to deliver on the truth?"

Not "the truth" but "current events", media is supposed to report what happens in a way that is an extension of our senses in an as objective way possible.

"Newspapers... in my opinion still the most trustworthy source tbh. They take the most time for research, the have widest spectrum of reported news and common bias is known to the educated public. They are most of time at least one day late tho."

I agree, "most trusthworthy" compared to alternatives. That means we need many outlets that have their biases on display so that it's not, easily, mistaken for "the truth".

The current status of official, established and mostly well regulated big-old media in Scandinavia is, still, very good.
The problem I have with them is the trend of it getting worse, and that it is very easy to change that by dropping the PC/feminist/virtue-signaling slant that's spreading and report what the population would most likely want/need to know to make informed decisions.

For example:
The attacks in Kalmar, Sweden, was reported as committed by "men", this is over-simplifying it too far. The often correct prejudice that cultural heritage(morals, political stance etc.) can be correlated to skin tone/facial structure is, IMO wrongfully, dismissed as "everyday racist outlook"

There is a correlation there and since it is clearly visible it is a useful tool to discriminate by, of course there will be false positives, but that is nothing compared to the false negatives that would occur by not discriminating at all or discriminating based on biological-sex only.

The points about social media:
"I only follow members of my echo-chamber" attitude is a clear and present danger, a better word for it is "intellectual sectarianism".

If I would self-assess my social media browsing it would look something like this:
10% I frequently/always disagree with
50% 50/50 Agree/disagree
20% I frequently/always agree with
20% Raw facts(science stuff etc.)

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 10, 2016, 04:35:40 pm »
+3
Molly care to elaborate on why you minus this post? Seems to be irrational to me, when in this case certainly the record shows otherwise. If you think Pegida have wrong ideals one can only logically assume you wouldn't want their slogans to actually find support in reality, reinforcing these views among the population.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 10, 2016, 04:46:44 pm »
+2
They are way more attractive then inbreed northern tribes, you got that right.  :mrgreen:

Jokes aside, that all can be applied to most souther Eurepean nations, do you consider thenžm a different race?
What southern European nations?

Fact is, the Spanish and Portuguese mixed with Arabs for 700 years. As a result, they look different from "Germanic" white people. What "race" you consider them is just semantics.

Spanish and Portuguese people:

If I saw one of them rob a bank, I wouldn't tell the police it was a white dude, I'd say maybe it was a latino, or a Spaniard, or maybe even a guy from Iran... but I wouldn't confuse the dude with a German or a Brit or a Swede or a Finn or...
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.