Author Topic: New Challenge! 4 LPs as reward!  (Read 9876 times)

Offline Hearst_

• Count
  • Renown: 199
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • kurwa mać!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ReBorn/Kremsies <3
  • Game nicks: ReBorn_Hearst/LiveYourLife(нуб)
Re: New Challenge! 4 LPs as reward!
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2015, 08:50:30 pm »
+3
GIMME THOSE LPS OR SEND ME UR IRL ADRESS ON PM AND I'LL REKT U LESS THAN A SEC :!:
Я люблю твою улыбку
хахахахаха))))
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2015, 10:00:06 pm »
+3
Turks are the best.
9/11 was an inside job
Europoors suck
Americunts are fat ignorant racist cock smoochers
Anything south of usa is mexico and the people take donkey dick
Canada is bunch of my old friendlord wannabe french queers
French is gay
Russia is looser
Blafrica has blacks
Aussie is worse england
Brittain is rain and tea
Whales are fat
Ireland are potato

#BLACKLIVESMATTER
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline chesterotab

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2015, 10:19:05 pm »
+2
They should make all gun ownership, in any form, illegal in America and the rest of the western world.

Also, let's go play some Chivalry Medieval Warfare later, it's way better than warband and crpg.

▲ ▲

Offline RD_Professor

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 718
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • goon
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2015, 10:19:35 pm »
+1
I'm crying now my renown/infamy ratio has been further tarnished. I've made a huge error.
shoot me on discord or real life

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2015, 10:26:29 pm »
+2
I'm crying now my renown/infamy ratio has been further tarnished. I've made a huge error.

yes.

Offline RD_Professor

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 718
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • goon
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2015, 10:31:32 pm »
+3
yes.
You monster stop it the prize isn't worth this social humiliation!
shoot me on discord or real life

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2015, 11:22:09 pm »

Offline AwesomeHail

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • Blaze it nerds
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries.
  • Game nicks: Hail, lol, Kankerhoer etc
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2015, 11:26:20 pm »
+1
Kankerhoeren  :mrgreen:
Your binary primitive low capacity of thinking is not relevant.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2015, 12:15:33 am »
+3
I sold 2 LP for real money once.  To a Russian.

Edit: $20 ea
Lie russians dont have so many $

Offline Dalfador

• Marshall
  • Renown: 898
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the White Stallion
  • Game nicks: Dalfador
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2015, 12:25:05 am »
+4

Maybe some day they'll call us heroes.

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2015, 12:26:41 am »
+3
hi
I'm curious, why do people want him to win?

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Phantasmal_Astralis, The_Ebon_Hawk
  • IRC nick: Phantasmal
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2015, 12:31:19 am »
+1
Worst admin ever, horrible person, rude in chat, griefs in game, threatens with kicks and bans if you don't praise him in his admin thread, doesn't worship the goat, and worst of all, uses a crossbow, I suggest instant removal of admin rights and crucifixion.

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2015, 12:31:44 am »
+3
I'm not entirely sure' something about the "hi" must have proven menacing

Offline Tagora

• Duke
  • Renown: 522
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
  • there's bollocks in yr tea
    • View Profile
    • ClickCLICKclickCLICKCLICKCLICK
  • Faction: Dubliners
« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2015, 12:44:32 am »
Amphibian respiration and olfaction and their relationships: from Robert Townson (1794) to the present.

Abstract:
The present review examines the developments in the elucidation of the mechanisms of amphibian respiration and olfaction. Research in these two areas has largely proceeded along independent lines, despite the fact that ventilation of the nasobuccopharyngeal cavity is a basic element in both functions. The English naturalist Robert Townson demonstrated, in the 1790s, that amphibians, contrary to general belief, ventilated the lungs by a pressure-pump mechanism. Frogs and other amphibians respire by alternatively dilating and contracting the buccopharyngeal cavity. During dilatation, with the mouth and glottis closed, air is sucked in through the open nostrils to fill the cavity. During contraction of the throat, with nostrils closed and glottis open, the air in the buccopharyngeal cavity is pressed into the lungs. During expiration, the glottis and nostrils open and air is expelled from the lungs 'by their own contraction from a state of distention'. Herholdt (1801), a Danish army surgeon, independently described the buccal pressure-pump mechanism in frogs, his experiments being confirmed by the commissioners of the Société Philomatique in Paris. Haro (1842) reintroduced a suction mechanism for amphibian respiration, which Panizza (1845) refuted: excision of the tympanic membranes prevented lung inflation, the air in the buccopharyngeal cavity leaving through the tympanum holes. Closure of the holes with the fingers restored lung inflation. The importance of cutaneous respiration in frogs and other amphibians was discovered by Spallanzani (1803), who found that frogs might survive excision of the lungs and that the amounts of exhaled carbon dioxide were small compared with those eliminated through the skin. Edwards (1824) confirmed and extended Spallanzani's findings, and Regnault & Reiset (1849) attempted to establish the relative importance of skin and lungs as respiratory organs in frogs. The problem was solved by Krogh (1904a) who measured respiration through the skin and lungs separately and simultaneously. Krogh (1904a) confirmed that carbon dioxide was chiefly eliminated through the skin, correlated with its high diffusion rate in water and tissue, whereas the pattern of oxygen uptake varied seasonally, the pulmonary uptake being lower than the cutaneous during autumn and winter, but substantially higher during the breeding period. Dolk & Postma (1927) confirmed this respiratory pattern. More recently, Hutchison and coworkers have examined the relative role of pulmonary and cutaneous gas exchange in a large number of amphibians, equipped with head masks for the separate measurement of the lung respiration in normally ventilating animals (Vinegar & Hutchison, 1965; Guimond & Hutchison, 1968; Hutchison, Whitford & Kohl, 1968; Whitford & Hutchison, 1963, 1965, 1966). As early as 1758, Rösel von Rosenhof suggested that the lungs of frogs in water functioned as hydrostatic organs that permitted the animal to float at the surface or rest on the bottom of the pond. The suggestion was inspired by observations made in the second half of the seventeenth century by members of the Royal Academy of Sciences in Paris. The French anatomists demonstrated that a tortoise, presumably the European freshwater turtle Emys orbicularis, could regulate its buoyancy by changing the volume of the lungs, to descend passively or ascend in the water. The hydrostatic function of the lungs has been repeatedly rediscovered, by Emery (1869) in the frog, by Marcacci (1895) in frogs, toads and salamanders, by Whipple (1906b) in a newt, by Willem (1920, 1931) in frogs and Xenopus laevis, by Speer 1942) in several anurans and urodeles, and finally by de Jongh (1972) in Xenopus laevis. In the second half of the nineteenth century a number of important papers appeared which confirmed and extended Townson's (1794) and Panizza's (1845) analysis of the normal respiratory movements in frogs.

Dynamics of Chytridiomycosis during the Breeding Season in an Australian Alpine Amphibian.

Abstract:
Understanding disease dynamics during the breeding season of declining amphibian species will improve our understanding of how remnant populations persist with endemic infection, and will assist the development of management techniques to protect disease-threatened species from extinction. We monitored the endangered Litoria verreauxii alpina (alpine treefrog) during the breeding season through capture-mark-recapture (CMR) studies in which we investigated the dynamics of chytridiomycosis in relation to population size in two populations. We found that infection prevalence and intensity increased throughout the breeding season in both populations, but infection prevalence and intensity was higher (3.49 and 2.02 times higher prevalence and intensity, respectively) at the site that had a 90-fold higher population density. This suggests that Bd transmission is density-dependent. Weekly survival probability was related to disease state, with heavily infected animals having the lowest survival. There was low recovery from infection, especially when animals were heavily infected with Bd. Sympatric amphibian species are likely to be reservoir hosts for the disease and can play an important role in the disease ecology of Bd. Although we found 0% prevalence in crayfish (Cherax destructor), we found that a sympatric amphibian (Crinia signifera) maintained 100% infection prevalence at a high intensity throughout the season. Our results demonstrate the importance of including infection intensity into CMR disease analysis in order to fully understand the implications of disease on the amphibian community. We recommend a combined management approach to promote lower population densities and ensure consistent progeny survival. The most effective management strategy to safeguard the persistence of this susceptible species might be to increase habitat area while maintaining a similar sized suitable breeding zone and to increase water flow and area to reduce drought.

Endocrine activities and cellular stress responses in the marsh frog Pelophylax ridibundus exposed to cobalt, zinc and their organic nanocomplexes.

Abstract:
Metal-containing materials are extensively used in industry, personal care products and medicine, and their release in the environment causes concern for the potential impacts on aquatic organisms. We assessed endocrine disrupting potential of N-vinyl-2-pyrrolidone-based nanoparticles (Me-PSs) containing cobalt (Co2+) or zinc (Zn2+), using the marsh frog Pelophylax ridibundus as a model. Adult males were exposed for 14 days to waterborne Co2+ (50μg/L), Zn2+ (100μg/L) or corresponding concentrations of Co-PS, Zn-PS, or parental polymeric compound (PS). The indices of thyroid activity, vitellogenesis, cytochrome P450-dependent monooxygenases activity (EROD) and cytotoxicity markers were evaluated. Exposure to Co2+ led to the elevation of serum thyrotropin (TSH) and hepatic deiodinase activities accompanied by the up-regulation of EROD activity. In contrast, the action of the polymer-containing substances (Co-PS, Zn-PS and PS) as well as free Zn2+ caused a prominent decrease of EROD activity and a decrease in serum cortisol and TSH concentrations. Exposures to Zn2+, Zn-PS and PS upregulated vitellogenesis in males. All exposures except Co2+ caused neurotoxicity as indicated by the depletion of cholinesterase. These results demonstrate toxicity of Co- and Zn-containing Me-PSs and their parental compounds (Zn2+ and PS) in frogs and indicate distinct mechanisms of Co2+ action. Broad disruption of the hormonal pathways and reduced capacity for organic xenobiotic detoxification may have deleterious impacts on amphibian populations from habitats exposed to metallorganic pollution.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/tagora/

c h e l s e a  b o y s

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2015, 12:50:03 am »
(click to show/hide)

Do you have a masters degree in smarts?
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.