Author Topic: [BAN] Chevalier_Gernald  (Read 895 times)

Offline LEKIS

• Earl
  • Renown: 359
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lekismurderer
  • IRC nick: Lekis
[BAN] Chevalier_Gernald
« on: November 27, 2015, 12:56:31 pm »
1. Name of your character involved: AmoX_Lekismurderer
2. Name of offending character(s): Chevalier_Gernald
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: EU1 12:50-51
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
He got salty when I killed him several rounds in a row. and when he nudged me to drop my shield when last guy was an archer I reported him.
After that, as you can see on the printscreen he just got ready to first pressure me to block his hits, and possibly take an arrow to the knee and when I didn't do that he just swung and killed me.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.* Salty.
6. Multiple Screenshots :http://imgur.com/a/9qXNo
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.**
Some krems, daantje i believe
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 02:38:05 pm by LEKIS »
The day will come! Hordes of communist mechanical bears mounted by muslim liberal gay black in spanishs, bringing destruction to the visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Land Of The Free . Prepare yourself America!

Offline Gribnir_Thorwaldson

• Knight
  • Renown: 42
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [BAN] Chevalier_Gernald
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 01:14:25 pm »
show the log, then it see all that it was not intentional, we have mutually beaten on the shields for fun, then you make your shield down and I hit you but you also me and you can see that in the log.

Offline LEKIS

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2015, 01:21:23 pm »
show the log, then it see all that it was not intentional, we have mutually beaten on the shields for fun, then you make your shield down and I hit you but you also me and you can see that in the log.

It was not.
If you check the logs you will see that i didnt nudge him or teamhit him a single time.
And also, you will see him being salty.
The day will come! Hordes of communist mechanical bears mounted by muslim liberal gay black in spanishs, bringing destruction to the visitors can't see pics , please register or login

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2015, 01:28:20 pm »

as I said! I thought it was a fun ???

Offline LEKIS

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2015, 01:30:09 pm »
Yes!  I reported because I thought it was hilarious.
(click to show/hide)

EDIT: Checked your post history, you recently wanted Turks_Hunefa banned because he teamhitted you, correct?
But it was "a fun"? y ban? (((((

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2015, 01:33:52 pm »
think what you want (Y)

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2015, 01:38:00 pm »
but I do not beaten or killed in each round as it hunafa Turks made

Offline Bildur

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2015, 07:40:10 pm »
These Amox are always nutching, boxing, teamhitting and yes: sometimes somebody could think that this is funny... When Gernald is making the same mistake like Lekis and hunefa: Then it is offense and against the rules? People like Lekis are killing the mod! So ban Gernald for making the same mistake like Lekis and 90% of Amox does every day. But: Its not legit to ban Gernald! When you ban Gernald, you could also ban 90% of Amox...
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 07:45:40 pm by Bildur »

Offline LEKIS

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2015, 09:50:53 pm »
These Amox are always nutching, boxing, teamhitting and yes: sometimes somebody could think that this is funny... When Gernald is making the same mistake like Lekis and hunefa: Then it is offense and against the rules? People like Lekis are killing the mod! So ban Gernald for making the same mistake like Lekis and 90% of Amox does every day. But: Its not legit to ban Gernald! When you ban Gernald, you could also ban 90% of Amox...

Here cometh Bildur, thee knight in shining armor.
As always not even present at the moment of the incident but still holds his maidens back in sickness or health, good or bad.

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2015, 08:09:40 am »
Hallo Missi Lekis! everyone who wants to say anything meaningful Do the well, that he holds a mirror to you in mind? the truth can be hard and that bothers you, but this is typical behavior for little girls and if it then also true then starts crying, but not a problem my little honey pot, little girls will always be so.

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2015, 01:56:39 pm »

See, the difference is that Mr Gernald already had 4 bans for teamkilling and 2 for other nasty behaviour, AND he is the target of this ban-thread, unlike any Amox from what I have seen recently. I don't doubt that there are shitty players in each group, and the bigger the circlejerk, the bigger the jerks in it, but if you honestly think that they're ruining the game with their actions, feel free to screenshot and report.

I'll call this situation a misunderstanding I guess - if you want to teamhit someone for fun, make sure they're ok with that or at least they're not someone who's just waiting for an excuse to create a thread like this. Teamhitting between friends is fine, to some extent.

No action taken, maybe a small warning to Chevalier_Gernald.
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.