Author Topic: Ban bjord(again)  (Read 1821 times)

Offline Shaman

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • System of a Down
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord's
  • Game nicks: Puff
Ban bjord(again)
« on: November 17, 2015, 10:24:44 pm »
Seemslike some people(especially associal ones) never change.Im boring to explain but he never give up.. :( again i play normally and he wound me with intent after he said "it was accident".As always,he's lying and he try to insult me.I dont know should i explain more..?

Shortly,why did i open this ban thread again:Intentionally team wound(and kill) and insult

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As i said on the server,seemslike he dont get his lesson well.His foolish insults not important,i mute him when he join server or i join but when we stand at same team with him,he begin to attack me with intent and  ""what a ironical to" he said "it was accident.Also he wound me after the round ends.(after the end of round,whoever hit you,you cant report him,he knows it and he using this for the satisfy his poor,foolish ego.)Mute can stop his insults for me but team wound..mute cant help me for that.Maybe admins can get some kinda solve for stop his team wounds :)

There were so many people when he begin his team wounds and insults,id remember names,maybe they can join here and say what happen there.For the last,i dont understand why but some people cover him with fanaticism.When i say him to stop,they call me noob,or something like that :D i dont understand what are this people try to doing really.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 10:27:48 pm by Shaman »

Offline Sebbl

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • Leechen und leechen lassen.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Libere Equites
Re: Ban bjord(again)
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 10:36:55 pm »
really.. this said u? u perm insultin me as german my old friend and some more.. so shut up turkish retard.. haha so funny this screens.. wretched turk.. :D

Offline Shaman

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • System of a Down
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 10:40:41 pm »
lol ofc i did.And i can do again,its not serious thing by my side.As i said there,i dont care about his insults,i mute him,its done.But he's wounds,thats the problem :) and as i can remember,i never team wound you with intent :)

Offline Sebbl

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2015, 10:49:26 pm »
omg :o he had one time hit u and u think with intention?

Offline Shaman

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • System of a Down
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2015, 10:50:42 pm »
after that,he killed me.Twice.(after 2 rounds more)if admins check logs,they'll see :)

Offline coucouleloup

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2015, 11:04:04 pm »
lol one th, and a ban thread... i'm laughing, that so ridiculous, and shaman constantly insult everyone, wuhat an anger kid.

HarDraaDa

Offline Shaman

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • System of a Down
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2015, 11:08:17 pm »
:) what an anger kid uh ? :D Okay hardraada.I did not say something against that already.I insult so many people,yes,archers,spammer and other kinda.Certain point is not that :) i never insult hard anybody as him,more important,i never kill anybody with intent fuck sake :D i play this game for fun,i never obstruct other people's fun.I even solve my problems with xesta,but this case is diffrent :)

Offline Sebbl

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2015, 11:11:48 pm »
liar :)

Offline Shaman

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • System of a Down
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2015, 11:20:18 pm »
i love you too my little german :D

Offline matt2507

• King
  • Renown: 1013
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • It is when making anything that we become anyone.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Raylin The_Village_Idiot Mohamed_Ali

No donkeys were harmed in the making of this gif.

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2015, 07:32:55 am »
really.. this said u? u perm insultin me as german my old friend and some more.. so shut up turkish retard.. haha so funny this screens.. wretched turk.. :D
(click to show/hide)
I am so sorry. But I had to do this

Offline LEKIS

• Earl
  • Renown: 359
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lekismurderer
  • IRC nick: Lekis
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2015, 09:44:36 am »
<-Witness

If you think about it, Do you not think that the way your are chatting with him is also a bit unfriendly?
If you step on a snake it will most likely bite you.

The day will come! Hordes of communist mechanical bears mounted by muslim liberal gay black in spanishs, bringing destruction to the visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Land Of The Free . Prepare yourself America!

Offline Shaman

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • System of a Down
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2015, 12:13:56 pm »
<-Witness

If you think about it, Do you not think that the way your are chatting with him is also a bit unfriendly?
If you step on a snake it will most likely bite you.

Lol,theres only 1 person here,who has mental problems,and he's name is bjord.I have no reason to play near him(unlike him,after all of this,he follow me when we stand at same teamnd when i fight with someone he push in front of me with completly intent and then he report me.This is what you try to expect up there,isnt it :) ).As i said at the begin,that child has no value for me and i dont respect him also.Because he's not worth it.If this game is mean all of his life from any point,you cant do anything to solve problems with him.Actually i understand why you write this here ,you try to cover your clan mate,even he's bjord but you're wrong.He break the game rules and he must be punish i guess.Actually he deserve more but its hand at the admins :)

Offline Sebbl

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2015, 12:32:52 pm »
he has broke the rules not really.. ur screen shows one nudge and not even more.. and this discoution with insults arent against the rules.. if insults are against the rules i think 80% of the players are banned and yes u will be the first "Bella" (; so this ban is senseless

Offline Shaman

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • System of a Down
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2015, 12:38:10 pm »
yeah ive a mistake there.I couldnt catch proper screenshot about his team kill but who cares,admin can see when he look.Otherwise,i never open this thread for only his fool insults.But im afraid,he will keep do same shit after a couple of dayz :)

and if we come the problem between us,as i said on the server and you can get this too,arguments need more than one person.You started whatever is problem between us,and i continue it.So,if you dont like,mute me when you see on serva ^^

-hardra laubbauma or whoever is there has problems with me,send pm to me if you want to solve it or just mute me, :) trust me dis will make u more happy,until then(or any admin come for dis topic)lock :)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 12:46:14 pm by Shaman »