Author Topic: France under attack....  (Read 43101 times)

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
Re: France under attack....
« Reply #540 on: July 15, 2016, 01:11:42 am »
Muslims again?

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: July 15, 2016, 01:12:27 am »
+1
how the hell wasn't the crowd being protected by a shitton of military personnel and policemen ?

Population of France = ~70m
Police/Military/Security = ~500k

No way a well-made surprise attack of any kind can be stopped before happening, only intelligence can and it cannot always. The modus operandi of the terrorists is the perfect kind of surprise attack: doesnt care to die, explosives, guns, etc... They will always win, we cant stop them before they are dead, and they often die after killing lots of us. We have to be ready for that and just keep living, or fighting for those who are in the police/military/security or gun carrying  :)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 01:16:46 am by Butan »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 1978
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: July 15, 2016, 01:35:12 am »
+1
Muslims again?

Radical islamists aka jihadists. Muslims are fine peoples...

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #543 on: July 15, 2016, 01:48:07 am »
Population of France = ~70m
Police/Military/Security = ~500k

No way a well-made surprise attack of any kind can be stopped before happening, only intelligence can and it cannot always. The modus operandi of the terrorists is the perfect kind of surprise attack: doesnt care to die, explosives, guns, etc... They will always win, we cant stop them before they are dead, and they often die after killing lots of us. We have to be ready for that and just keep living, or fighting for those who are in the police/military/security or gun carrying  :)

Thing is, the truck was driven through 2 kms. And why hasn't there been checkpoints/limits for vehicules to stop 200 meters before the crowd, considering it's the goddamn national day ? Because whenever there's an event, there has to be policemen+military personnel inside the crowd and beside it to prevent such massacres. I wonder aswell if the intel agencies did their job, and if the guy was known as a radicalized person. Whenever such things happen, it's more than legitimate to learn from what was missing or what could've been done better to avoid such tragic events to happen again.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 01:51:15 am by Algarn »

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: July 15, 2016, 02:02:46 am »
Makes me wonder why won't they just drop a nuke into jihadists' hive. Sure, some innocent muslims would die as well, but it's a fair trade for preventing the deaths of lots more victims of future attacks. The nuke would be doing muslims a favour too - technically they'd die fighting infidels, so they get their virgins in heaven and everything. Here's an idea: build some gas chambers in the shape of a corridor with a christian priest at the end, in an isolated suit and oxygen supply. Invite muslims to fight the infidel, except they wouldn't make it to the priest. They die fighting the infidel, we get rid of terrorists. It's a win-win situation.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: July 15, 2016, 02:07:48 am »
I watch television news for one thing and one thing only: entertainment. That's all I want from the news; entertainment. You know my favorite thing on television? Bad news. Bad news and disasters and accidents and catastrophes. I want to see some explosions and fires, I want to see shit blowing up and bodies flying around!

I'm not interested in the budget. I don't care about tax negotiations. I don't want to know what country the fucking pope is in. But you show me a hospital that's on fire and people on crutches are jumping off the roof and I'm a happy guy! I'm a happy guy!

I'm a happy guy! I want to see a paint factory blowing up. I want to see an oil refinery explode. I want to see a tornado hit a church on Sunday. I want to see people... I want to know there's some guy running through the K-Mart with an automatic weapon firing at the clerks. I want to see thousands of people in the street killing policemen. I want to hear about a nuclear meltdown. I want to know the stock market dropped two thousand points in one day. I want to see people under pressure. Sirens, flames, smoke, bodies, graves being filled, parents weeping. Exciting shit. My kind of TV. I just want some entertainment. It's just the kind of guy I am. It's the kind of guy I am. You know what I love the most? When big chunks of concrete and fiery wood are falling out of the sky and people are running around trying to get out of the way. Exciting shit. That's why I watch auto racing. That's the only reason I watch auto racing. I'm waiting for some accidents, man! I want to see some cars on fire. I don't care about a bunch of redneck jackoffs driving five hundred miles in a circle. Five hundred miles in a circle. Children can do that, for Christ's sakes. Doesn't impress me. I want to see some schmuck with his hair on fire running around punching his own head trying to put it out. I want to see the pits explode! I want to see a car doing a two hundred mile an hour cartwheel. Hey, where else besides auto racing am I gonna see a twenty-three car collision and not be in the son of a bitch?

And if a car flies out of control, lands in the stands and kills fifty spectators, fine. Fuck 'em! Serves 'em right. They paid to get in, let 'em take their chances with everybody else. Just means more fun for me. More fun for me!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #546 on: July 15, 2016, 02:08:21 am »
Radical islamists aka jihadists. Muslims are fine peoples...

Same thing they're all Muslims. ISIS is closer to real Islam than "moderate" Muslims. Muhammad owned slaves, raped his slaves and murdered / ordered the death of thousands of people, he ordered an entire tribe of jews beheaded in Medina ( one of Islams holy sites) Muhammad would be considered a terrorist in 2016.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 05:44:42 am by Grytviken »

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: July 15, 2016, 02:43:01 am »

disclaimer this is just the opinion of a drunken idiot
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 06:52:15 am by Asheram »
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2347
  • Infamy: 272
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: July 15, 2016, 03:28:42 am »
Thing is, the truck was driven through 2 kms. And why hasn't there been checkpoints/limits for vehicules to stop 200 meters before the crowd, considering it's the goddamn national day ? Because whenever there's an event, there has to be policemen+military personnel inside the crowd and beside it to prevent such massacres. I wonder aswell if the intel agencies did their job, and if the guy was known as a radicalized person. Whenever such things happen, it's more than legitimate to learn from what was missing or what could've been done better to avoid such tragic events to happen again.

Maybe because they didn't expect madman to drive a bloody truck through river of people walking along the sea. Not even Azure Coast and rich fucks are safe from Jihad!

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 771
  • Infamy: 2022
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: July 15, 2016, 03:30:30 am »
+1
eye for an eye- radical opinion inside

Are you muslim, perhaps?

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: July 15, 2016, 03:40:36 am »
fair enough
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 02:27:41 pm by Falka »

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #551 on: July 15, 2016, 03:44:25 am »
time to ban islam guys

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: July 15, 2016, 04:54:41 am »
+1
Makes me wonder why won't they just drop a nuke into jihadists' hive. Sure, some innocent muslims would die as well, but it's a fair trade for preventing the deaths of lots more victims of future attacks. The nuke would be doing muslims a favour too - technically they'd die fighting infidels, so they get their virgins in heaven and everything. Here's an idea: build some gas chambers in the shape of a corridor with a christian priest at the end, in an isolated suit and oxygen supply. Invite muslims to fight the infidel, except they wouldn't make it to the priest. They die fighting the infidel, we get rid of terrorists. It's a win-win situation.

Because they would have to nuke Brussels and Paris and Marsielle and Berlin etc, etc.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: July 15, 2016, 06:17:39 am »
+2
Are you muslim, perhaps?
nah I'm an irish Pollock but do you want it to stop?

disclaimer this is just the opinion of a drunken idiot
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 06:22:00 am by Asheram »
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #554 on: July 15, 2016, 08:52:11 am »
i know its cheap, but did Holland get his free haircut before or after?
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!