Author Topic: France under attack....  (Read 43132 times)

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
Re: France under attack....
« Reply #510 on: November 23, 2015, 02:26:28 pm »
Wait, so ideas are bulletproof? So if guns don't kill people, and they cant even hurt an idea, what exactly are guns good for?

France cant get attacked any more if we nuke it, I'm done playing soft with these terrorists! We already have google maps so the rest of the world can remember how France used to look.

Or there's google maps for me to remember what the rest of the world used to look like from the safety of my bunker :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: November 23, 2015, 02:43:32 pm »
+3
Everyone would be cool with nuclear war :lol:

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: November 23, 2015, 02:55:43 pm »
+1
I'd be cool with nuclear war.

I'm a big fan of tinned food if I get to live.

Fallout 4 has showed that we should nuke everything, much more enjoyable after :lol:

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #513 on: November 23, 2015, 07:57:19 pm »

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/571468/UK-terror-warning-1600-Brits-join-ISIS-terrorists-and-500-are-back-on-our-streets

Sorry Europe, but you've got to go. I think you fgts have sent more people to fight for ISIS than against them. Your feeble attempts at trying to bring the United States into the Islamic Europa Caliphate have failed. Once Barack Hussein Obama is out of office all non-Slavs must perish. 

« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 08:04:06 pm by Grytviken »

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #514 on: November 23, 2015, 11:03:27 pm »
"Kill them all" is exactly the same way as terrorrists do.

Thinking like terrorists makes you as bad as they are...
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: November 24, 2015, 12:22:39 am »
+1
"Kill them all" is exactly the same way as terrorrists do.

Thinking like terrorists makes you as bad as they are...

Tell me pepejul, do you think anyone here wants to execute or enslave everyone not part of their backwards political movement? Because that's what ISIS people want, literally.

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: November 24, 2015, 12:32:55 am »

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: November 24, 2015, 12:40:59 am »
+1

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/571468/UK-terror-warning-1600-Brits-join-ISIS-terrorists-and-500-are-back-on-our-streets

Sorry Europe, but you've got to go. I think you fgts have sent more people to fight for ISIS than against them. Your feeble attempts at trying to bring the United States into the Islamic Europa Caliphate have failed. Once Barack Hussein Obama is out of office all non-Slavs must perish.

You didnt even watch the video do you? He's part of the syrian rebels.

Every westerners going there are not joining ISIS or Al-Qaeda.
There is 4 major sides in the Syrian civil war: government, rebel, ISIS, and kurds (and various minor factions). There is tension/friendship between those 4 groups, but certainly not everyone participating in this war is a terrorist or even a muslim.
Some people that went to Syria are actively helping defeat the governmental army of Syria, led by Bashar al-Assad. I hope that you want him to be dethroned as much as you want ISIS to be defeated.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 12:45:20 am by Butan »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2408
  • Infamy: 209
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: November 24, 2015, 01:42:45 am »

There is 4 major sides in the Syrian civil war: government, rebel, ISIS, and kurds (and various minor factions). There is tension/friendship between those 4 groups, but certainly not everyone participating in this war is a terrorist or even a muslim.
Some people that went to Syria are actively helping defeat the governmental army of Syria, led by Bashar al-Assad. I hope that you want him to be dethroned as much as you want ISIS to be defeated.

He's Turk/Turkmen raised in Holland and like many of his kin he believes in Erdogan and is right wing nationalist (what Oberyn feels for France, this dude have same feelings for his homeland Turkey). It is very common for children of immigrants to turn this way, hell my young cousin who was born in Austria and is living in Vienna every day is posting Croatia stronk on Facebook and Instagram. He's obsessed with it. You Europeans believe you've give them all but they feel abandoned and thus form ghettos where they worship their fathers homeland.

It's a clash of cultures, their is warm and loving and you are a lot colder and depersonalized. Therefore they can't feel ya. I've personally had more success integrating with Northern American Asian mixed with Canadian community than I ever with this particular, largely European community. If you ask me, problem is within you and not rest of the world because only Europeans are emotionally reserved, people on other continents are much more open.

Now back to our dear Yilmaz. He's there to oppose Assad, because his hero Erdogan says Assad is the devil. What he's doing there beside participating in war himself. Teaching young people. Many of those are children born there and they will grow to become ISIL soldiers, simply because at this point they have no better option. He may not be ISIL soldier, but right now difference between rebels and ISIL is almost nonexistent and what Yilmaz is doing will strengthen ISIL forces.

He's probably dead by now.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 01:46:14 am by Leshma »

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: November 24, 2015, 01:48:19 am »
+1

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: November 24, 2015, 01:53:40 am »
Now back to our dear Yilmaz. He's there to oppose Assad, because his hero Erdogan says Assad is the devil. What he's doing there beside participating in war himself. Teaching young people. Many of those are children born there and they will grow to become ISIL soldiers, simply because at this point they have no better option. He may not be ISIL soldier, but right difference between rebels and ISIL is almost non existent and what Yilmaz is doing will strengthen ISIL forces.

You have wisdom, yet you cannot blame the man named Yilmaz (if he does not lie about his involvement in the war) for the consequence of his teaching. Whether the men he train and fight with will help ISIL in the long run is not something that he can control. It cannot be used as a reason to not try to help a cause that you deem just. To do no evil is good, to intend none better.
It is the same guilty rationalism problem we have about attacking ISIL directly: will it leave the country at peace or will we only sow the seeds of a new war? As the man said, he doesnt want to sit at home and do nothing, I respect a man of action, even if he has olive skin and big beard.

We might be derailing this thread but I would like to know more about why you think he needs Erdogan to paint Bashar as an evil man. Every westerner thinks the same.

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #521 on: November 24, 2015, 02:01:04 am »

Fuck Syrian rebels. I don't know if they ever existed, but right now they don't. All those little gangs describe themselves as jihadists or mujahideens if you will. The Middle East is all about one sect trying to wipe out the others, as it has always been. If you cast aside IS, which obviously has a greater role and financial agenda, the rest of the thugs belonging to the smaller gangs are only there to kill the Alawite/Shia/Nusairi or whatever.

This has never been about freedom. In their own twisted way, these maggots simply want to be the only ones standing. As for Assad, unless his dethroning takes place naturally, he should remain there forever. Nothing will ever be back to normal until the day all of those maggots have been squashed and backwardist turds like Tardogan are gone.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2901
  • Infamy: 938
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: November 24, 2015, 02:07:08 am »
You have wisdom, yet you cannot blame the man named Yilmaz (if he does not lie about his involvement in the war) for the consequence of his teaching. Whether the men he train and fight with will help ISIL in the long run is not something that he can control. It cannot be used as a reason to not try to help a cause that you deem just. To do no evil is good, to intend none better.
It is the same guilty rationalism problem we have about attacking ISIL directly: will it leave the country at peace or will we only sow the seeds of a new war? As the man said, he doesnt want to sit at home and do nothing, I respect a man of action, even if he has olive skin and big beard.

We might be derailing this thread but I would like to know more about why you think he needs Erdogan to paint Bashar as an evil man. Every westerner thinks the same.

He is nationalist, as I already said. Erdogan is national option. Diaspora always support national option because they feel repressed in countries they reside in. Which you can already see from posts of Dede and other Turks who live abroad. It is same for other nations. Serbian diaspora for example, has hard on for Chetnicks and monarchy, they only have hatred for communists. Because communism is strong opposition to ideas of nationalism, religion and tradition in general.

Yilmaz didn't leave Holland to fight for European values in Syria, he's there to protect Turkmen who are oppressed by Assad. His ideals are based on his nationality and have nothing to do with higher values such as human rights. He has same mindset as medieval villager when going into war to protect his homeland, his nation, his religion. When calling to "people at home", he is calling for his fellow Turks who live there. Most of his friends are probably of Turkish nationality. That's how it goes for people in ghettos, they stick together. Those who manage to break the mold usually don't bother with national ideals. They strive for greatness and look into the future where such things won't matter, no matter how Oberyn disproves of it.

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #523 on: November 24, 2015, 02:11:59 am »
Ok, know your Turkmens:

(click to show/hide)

By now, you all must have understood that nothing good can come out of that black flag with the scribblings on it. Jihadist scums should be sent to the hell they belong. I don't care if they are from my country or even family.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 256
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: November 24, 2015, 02:19:31 am »

New Caliphate shall arise very soon...